Scoop

So Sweet! Lilian Esoro shows off her Pre-Birthday Gift from Hubby Ubi Franklin

BellaNaija.com

Lilian Esoro

When you’ve got the best husband, you’ve got to flaunt him and the things he does.

Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro-Franklin is going by this school of thought and she shared with her Instagram followers the thoughtful gift that hubby Ubi Franklin sent to her as a pre-birthday present.

Lilian’s birthday is on the 9th of March and even though Ubi Franklin is currently in New York, he didn’t let that stop him from putting a smile on Lilian’s face.

2 1

She excitedly wrote on Instagram #Omg babyy you’re the best. Its not even my Birthday yet Distance couldn’t stop you. May God continue to bless the works of your hands. You always leave me speechless ❤ thanks for always putting me first. Eve did a good good job delivering it personally thanks Eveee. Totally love love it. This will be the best Birthday Ever #Hubby‘s style. Love you my chocolate dips. Emmm sorry guys… Buy no you don’t have to see what is inside for my eyes only #STAYFOCUSED #PROTECTYOURHAPPINESS #PRAYWITHOUTCEASING #BESTILLANDKNOWGOD #LINESWILLFALLINPLEASANTPLACES #BECOMEMORE

Cute.

1. Bubu

March 3, 2016 at 9:34 am

My Couple Crush at the Moment. #TooCute. You will grow old together In Jesus Name. Happy Birthday in advance. Lily.

2. Jenny

March 3, 2016 at 9:37 am

From what I see, I just love the way Ubi showers his wife with love and praises…..you see the way she glows like a well loved woman…..God bless you both and may this love never cease.
    🙂

3. Marlvina

March 3, 2016 at 9:41 am

Aww. Very nice indeed. I pray he keeps being a good husband.

4. jummai

March 3, 2016 at 9:41 am

Must she post it on social media. Cant some things be private?

• Fai

March 3, 2016 at 9:52 am

Must you make a comment on social media? Can’t your thoughts remain thoughts and be private?

• Minka

March 3, 2016 at 10:22 am

Must you reply a comment on social media? Can’t you ignore some comments?

• Fai

March 3, 2016 at 10:53 am

@ Minka – Like you ignored my comment right?

• Minka

March 3, 2016 at 11:59 am

Just messing with you babe. Only loving the ‘Must you’ trail.

• sigh

March 3, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Best comment everrrrrrr

• Marlvina

March 3, 2016 at 9:52 am

Must you comment on social media? Can’t some comments be reserved?

5. Mz Titilitious

March 3, 2016 at 9:48 am

hmmmmm

6. Ama

March 3, 2016 at 9:53 am

I love the way he loves her. And even as a distant observer, I can feel that it’s no fluke. When you are loved this way, it’s simply effortless…you have nothing to prove.

7. goo

March 3, 2016 at 9:55 am

errr Ubi? Post birthday? but the birthday is on the 9th now..maybe you meant pre? and you decide or decided? loool. you do well. i love how you love her!

8. Esinam

March 3, 2016 at 9:59 am

Abeg is it supposed to be post birthday or pre birthday cause from what I can see on that note,he wrote post birthday and the birthday is March 9. Pls Ubi, while in new York, u can take a 3weeks class on the difference between post and pre. Thank me later. *winks”

• funmi

March 3, 2016 at 10:29 am

loooll @esinam

• Nne Umu Boys!

March 3, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Na you sabi the grammar, na Ubi sabi the love.

• Sunny

July 12, 2016 at 3:23 pm

I luv u ubi…i luv u lilian

9. X-Factor

March 3, 2016 at 9:59 am

Happy post birthday……..Days before the main day????

10. amaka d igbo chic

March 3, 2016 at 10:31 am

Una no gree see d sweet romantic message & gift na d error una see….chai nigerians….i hail oooo, una too much?????

11. jhennique

March 3, 2016 at 11:38 am

em Post birthday???

12. Thelms

March 3, 2016 at 11:45 am

Hmmm… Pre-birthday gift? another trend loading.. I trust my naija babes sha, trusting them to produce the advanced version.

• ATL's finest

March 4, 2016 at 9:06 am

@ Thelma u are right tho. Although Pre-gifts before the events ain’t a new trend, but my folks ain’t lieing dolling @ all oh 🙂

13. o

March 3, 2016 at 12:50 pm

When you expose your husband’s grammatical errors to 9ja’s grammar police….lol. Posting the card was unnecessary IMHO. Maybe the gift alone would have been ok….
    Happy birthday in advance

14. keeks

March 3, 2016 at 2:10 pm

As it it, this is my lunch hour, and have just 30mins to decompress, so, let me take 3mins out of it to dissect this… *coughs*. first this looks like a chics hand writing, secondly, post birthday? and you decided to pre gift before the birthday? what is the “UBIS” way? what is “i know you will be expecting something on your birthday and I DECIDE TO” ubi cant speak abi type english?… you put it out there 4us to see, so we gon comment,. that being said. Happy post pre present birthday lilly with your most “PRETTEST” self… #nohatingjustsaying

15. keeks

March 3, 2016 at 2:20 pm

As it is, this is my lunch hour, and have just 30mins to decompress, so, let me take 3mins out of it to dissect this… *coughs*. first this looks like a chics hand writing, secondly, post birthday? and you decided to pre gift before the birthday? what is the “UBIS” way? what is “i know you will be expecting something on your birthday and I DECIDE TO” ubi cant speak abi type english? then gini #PROTECTYOURHAPPINESS? is it by putting this on social media or by not showing us what is in the box?… you put it out there 4 us to see, so we gon comment,. that being said. Happy post pre present birthday lilly with your most “PRETTEST” self… #nohatingjustsaying

• Destiny

March 3, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Sigh. Only the single-hating or in-a-relationship-with-a-broke-significant-other spirits spewing hate here. Damn. Just be happy for them. Miss-I-don’t-know-how-to-capitalize-after-a-punctuation

16. kewe

March 3, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Loooool…. I saw all these comments coming. Chaiiiii. Nigerians I love!!

17. ebi

March 3, 2016 at 10:10 pm

I just saying o cos I saw “post birthday” instead of pre birthday. Hmmm abi na typo error?

18. omoni

March 4, 2016 at 3:56 am

Grammar no be money, grammar no be my language ooo

19. ATL's finest

March 4, 2016 at 9:07 am

*dulling*

20. Equiity

March 10, 2016 at 2:00 pm

maybe he meant “post” as in posting the message to his love via email, post office, telegram etc, and not relating it to the date itself…abi na how una see am???

21. zaful promotion codes

January 15, 2018 at 2:08 pm

I adore the way he cherishes her. What’s more, even as an inaccessible spectator, I can feel that it’s no fluke. When you are cherished along these lines, it’s just easy… you don’t have anything to demonstrate.

22. hookup apps

February 27, 2018 at 6:09 pm

I like the way of your love.love is the awesome feeling which can not be explained easily.I have also loved my wife and gives her surprised gift time to time but the idea in this article gives me an awesome idea.Romance after marriage is the symbol of the happy love life.keep loving.