Scoop

Chris Brown talks wanting to Commit Suicide after the Rihanna Drama in Documentary “Welcome To My Life” | Watch Official Trailer

BellaNaija.com

Chris Brown new show

In March, Singer Chris Brown announced that he will be releasing an in-depth documentary about his life (click here if you missed it).

Now, he has officially released the trailer for the documentary which features commentaries from his mother Joyce Hawkins & some of his friends.

The two-minute trailer shows Jamie Foxx, Usher, Jennifer Lopez, Rita Ora, Mike Tyson, Mary J. Blige and Terrence Jenkins give their views on the entertainer’s ability to bring a crowd to its feet.

Chris Brown also sheds light on the incidents in his past that nearly ended his career including the 2009 assault against ex-girlfriend Rihanna, and how the entire ordeal drove him to suicidal thoughts.

Chris Brown 1 Chris BrownChris Brown 2

Talking about that time, he says “Like real life rockstars…It was like a fairy tale. I went from being on top of the world. Number one songs, being kind of like America’s sweetheart, to being public enemy number one…I felt like a f–king monster,” he said. “I was thinking about suicide and everything else. I wasn’t sleeping. I wasn’t eating. I was just getting high.”

He leaves nothing off the table and ends the trailer on a high note.

Check out the trailer here!

1. Juwon

April 18, 2016 at 12:25 pm

“There is no attempting suicide. Stop flexing for the gram. Doing shit for sympathy so them comments under your pics don’t look so bad” – Chris Brown’s comments to Kehlani after she attempted suicide. Sure Jan.

• Tunmi

April 18, 2016 at 1:34 pm

2. Prince

April 18, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Who stop am. #shio

3. Sugar

April 18, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Love me some CB!!! Had suicidal thoughts yesterday too and prayed God would let me die in my sleep!!! I’m only 24! I just want to be happy ! I feel like my sister doesn’t like me . One minute she’s nice and the next she’s not !

• Grace

April 18, 2016 at 1:12 pm

E-hugs.. sorry about that you have been having those difficult thoughts lately…. I had them a couple of years back. But things do get better. There is light at the end of the tunnel.. keep holding on to God. He cares and live!

• keke driver

April 18, 2016 at 1:30 pm

So you want to end your life cos of your sister ba? Do you even love yourself @ all? or you do not even have a say in your life….Lady, get a hold of yourself, life is just too sweet to be bothered about who likes you or not…..#BeHappy

• zomaOma

April 18, 2016 at 3:04 pm

My dear, “he that dwelleth under the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty………Nothing will and shall happen to you, you hear?
      The devil is just trying to manipulate you and you must resist him!!

4. keke driver

April 18, 2016 at 1:09 pm

Chris, the suicide tin isn’t late o…..liar oshi

5. chi-e-z

April 18, 2016 at 4:55 pm

I can’t stand him…

6. Mo81

April 18, 2016 at 5:00 pm

So much talent, so many demons, keep winning #teambreezy

7. eyong

April 18, 2016 at 5:09 pm

This same idiot that was insulting a girl two weeks ago for being depressed and having suicidal thoughts wants people to feel bad for him… Eh, not happening. Bye.

8. Rhon

April 19, 2016 at 7:50 pm

I cannot understand why people are always saying this star or that star never had a childhood. Isn’t being a celebrity a choice. He could have waited until he was in his late teens or early 20s to start his singing careers but he chose not too. I never understand that theory, One always has a choice to do something or not. Well he should at least feel good that he made Rihanna more famous than she was before “the incident”.