BN TV

“I was shy & wanted to shed my baby weight” Caroline Danjuma on her Return to Acting in Nollywood after nearly 10 years

Caroline Danjuma - Stalker MovieNollywood movie ‘Stalker’, has always shed the spotlight on its lead characters, Nse Ikpe Etim and Jim Iyke but there’s an untold story behind it- the screen return of Caroline Danjuma after almost 10 years of absence from the movie scene.

Since she left, she got married to billionaire, Musa Danjuma became a mother of three and now she is making a huge comeback to into Nollywood.

She acts as a supporting actress in the new thriller directed by Moses Inwang and she shares her experience on returning to Nollywood with Channels Television’s EN Crew.

Fun Facts about her Involvement in the Movie

• She was initially chosen for the lead role right after the birth of her daughter
  • She said no because she was nervous and also wanted to shed baby weight
  • She chose Nse Ikpe Etim to play the lead instead
  • She finally said yes to being in the movie after the character of Ella was made for her

1. @edDREAMZ

April 12, 2016 at 10:49 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    She is so beautifull and it pains me that none of her kids is cute as her…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Live n Let live

April 12, 2016 at 11:32 am

You’re a douche bag for comparing her to her kids.

2. keke driver

April 12, 2016 at 10:51 am

You’re pretty, fat or not….what’s this crase about being slim.

3. Leah

April 12, 2016 at 11:06 am

Hey Caroline! If you ever get the chance to read this- I love your voice.
    Cancerians can be very shy you know, but it doesn’t mean we can’t be feisty as well…especially when we feel we are being treated unfairly by those “other folks “.
    Tough out, soft in, that’s US!
    Yaaay #TeamCancer ???!!
    Pls don’t mind me, my LO just stopped using her pacifier after I tried numerous times take it off her. My mum finally succeeded and I am soo happy! No more “sucky sucky” noise during the night!!
    Now all she does is eat eat and eat….?

4. Bolla

April 12, 2016 at 2:25 pm

@ Leah , Cancer bawo ? cancerian? Pls epp , asin explain, Mere seeing that cancer word dey fear me

• ElessarisElendil

April 12, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Cancer the Zodiac sign. For people born between parts of June and July; some believe certain myths about how they’re meant to behave.

5. tillaman

April 12, 2016 at 4:08 pm

A role was made for her? Silly Nollywood will do anything no wonder the stories are half baked. This woman can’t act even if her husband blinded us all with money

6. abby

April 12, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Guess she has to go back to her day job now. The running tap……..runs no more!

7. Martha Ako

April 12, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Some people have very loud mouths. What’s your business if the tap has gone dry? Is it your tap? Mtcheewww

• Idomagirl

April 12, 2016 at 8:15 pm

I tire o!!!!!
      If she no work now, same people will drag her& accuse her of only living off her ex. Ugh.
      World people.

8. Majestic

April 12, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Stalker…Worst Movie Ever!
    Caroline’s acting was so amateur..
    The storyline was contradictory..
    Everything was wrong with the movie(if it can even be called that)..

9. cleo

April 12, 2016 at 9:13 pm

I love her voice.
    She should invest in improving her acting. She will go places.

10. jay

April 13, 2016 at 6:18 pm

The movie is whack… A rip off from obsessed (bey & idris) and executed poorly.. Disappointing as usual.