Scoop

“If I was a weak person I would have committed suicide long time ago because of Cyber Bullying” – Huddah Monroe on Social Media Trolls

Huddah Monroe

Ex-BBA Contestant Huddah Monroe is doesn’t hide her lavish lifestyle on her social media pages. Because of this, some users usually troll her on social media, calling her a “fake” person.

She recently put up a post on Instagram addressing some of those who have issues with her. She said:

I Huddah Monroe , I am known to live my life . I have no issues with anyone these days. Actually NEVER had issues with anyone unless you provoked me . HUDDAH has been the center of ridicule in this country for so many years now .People wake up and on their Whatsapp group all they discuss is Huddah. Creating memes about me and things I haven’t said . Thank God for my THICK SKIN, if I was a weak person I would’ve committed SUICIDE long time ago because of CYBER BULLYING. I am a grown woman now , if you have issues with me. Call me or DM and tell me what I have done to you . Or let us meet in person and state your issues with me and let’s deal with them like grown ups.It’s 2016 , and its high time people stopped tweeting shit about others and posting abuses on IG! Stop hiding behind your keypad abusing people. Stop being a coward, a keyboard hero and let us solve personal issues personally!

This is MAINLY for those who call me a WHORE all the fuckin time . Just because i post bikini pics ? And I don’t say where I work ? Just Because I’m not stuck in a 9-5 like you and I own things ? You want to know how I make my money ? Are you Kenya Revenue Authority? You have NO right to call me names no matter what! . I will show people what I want to show them here .That’s all … whore this , whore that. I have no problem with that name. But At least before calling me names have evidence of one of your friends, father , or clique fucking me and paying me. Sitting here I am someone’s daughter, sister, friend, and I am not growing any younger. All these things need to STOP! I am extremely TIRED of being this country’s source of ridicule . CYBER BULLYING needs to STOP! That’s all . If you have issues with me come tell me right on my face. DM me I’ll give you my number if need be …#ThoseWhoLoveMeCare #LetsTakePersonalMattersPersonally #CyberBULLYINGneedsToStop #InternetTrollsNeedToStop

Photo Credit: Instagram/ Huddah Monroe

1. Thatgidigirl

April 25, 2016 at 4:11 pm

BN your headlines these days are leaning more and more towards city ppl, encomium, hints kind of headlines. I know it’s all for the clicks but it’s becoming increasingly tacky. When you read the entire post you just wonder what the writer was sipping on when he typed the headline…..smh!

2. pinkie

April 25, 2016 at 4:22 pm

thots too have feelings. last last, everyone is human. let God be the judge

3. j'suis belle

April 25, 2016 at 4:38 pm

every attention and bullying you get from people is what you where looking for,don’t post stupid comments or raunchy pictures of you in different positions and you won’t get bullied at.You caused this on you. that said i condem bullying in all its form be it verbal,physical or cyber.

4. Prince

April 25, 2016 at 4:43 pm

You only have one life to live, LIVE THEM. My life, my cup of Kunu

5. that uptown girl

April 25, 2016 at 4:56 pm

I always thought she was just trying to show people how much of a whore she is via her Instagram. One time she was posting about how to do a proper doggy style. there is no middle ground huddah, if you want to be seen or perceived as a whore, keep doing what you are doing, otherwise project a better image.

• LemmeRant

April 25, 2016 at 7:00 pm

And u know this by following her on IG right.
      If her posts her annoying you. Don’t follow.

• that uptown girl

April 25, 2016 at 9:25 pm

It was on one of the blogs, what do you think we have blogs for?

6. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

April 25, 2016 at 5:05 pm

She’s a very beautiful woman.

7. gugu

April 25, 2016 at 6:50 pm

I can not judge her,.everyone makes a choice in life. s/he without sin cast the first stone.

8. indeed

April 25, 2016 at 8:39 pm

Abeg go and sit down!! someone that my boss
    was telling his friends she’s coming to Lagos in two weeks I invited her we are staying in my beach house I used my side eye to look and saw picture of you in that your red thong bikini I was like wow so this world is really small these old men don’t know that I follow this girl on instagram. They were just chatting nasty stuff about you you are coming here to say I am not a whore shebi girls like you like to form I’m a who’re so what?? Abeg make I face my own life

• historian

April 26, 2016 at 8:45 am

indeed I hope your gist is true o. Sweet gist like NGL, but if you’re lying just know that God is watching you, Anybody can just post anything and say ‘my boss said’ and from your side eye you saw Huddah’s picture on your boss’ phone. hmm