Music

Proud Dad! Read 2Baba’s Birthday Message to his Daughter Ehi

Ehi- Idibia

2Baba‘s first daughter, Ehi, that he had with Pero Adeniyi, celebrated her 10th birthday yesterday and as the proud father that he is, he took out time to celebrate her.

He shared a photo of Ehi on on Instagram with a lovely caption:

“Can’t believe my little princess is 10 today. You shall grow up to be a blessing to your generation my darling baby girl. Very soon I won’t be able to call you my baby girl. May you grow in wisdom and a good heart and plenty guidance and protection. You’re too much ehícówòichö aka benzi”

1. bubbly

April 28, 2016 at 11:15 am

Tubaba’s kids can look like himmmm kai. His girls are beautiful.

2. marlvina

April 28, 2016 at 11:16 am

Aww Lil cutie.

3. madam

April 28, 2016 at 11:32 am

Annie tries so hard to make her kids look like the closest to 2face while 2face tries so hard to show equility

• L.U

April 28, 2016 at 11:55 am

what are you talking about aunty?

4. keke driver

April 28, 2016 at 11:36 am

Awwwwww She’s cute!

5. Chi

April 28, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Awwww! So cute! Is she d same girl as the one in Annie’s photo shoot?

6. Chinedu

April 28, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Aww the girl is so cute. It must burn Annie that she didn’t have the first son or daughter for 2face. Yes Annie got the ring but when it comes to inheritance the children inherit equally. Sunmbo is the real winner. Her children get to inherit from 2face and her rich pastor husband.

7. Tosin

April 28, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Lovely.
    Please be more careful with describing children; I object to “that he had with Pero Ade…” it’s ok for gossip but not sufficiently respectful of the child and the fact that she is complete and ok. I don’t know if you get me.

8. Uberhautelooks.blogspot.com

April 28, 2016 at 8:59 pm

@Chinedu, your mentally stinks to high heavens. Simple birthday wishes has turned to inheritance post? It’s only Ebinna, poverty /i never chop peeps dey reason like that.
    Hbd dearie

9. Laurita

May 19, 2016 at 10:27 am

10 what? then means his first son must be a yr older than her…#Ehi 1st female fruit of Idibia’s Family…..Tubaba I hail o, what a beautiful damsel you’ve gat