BN TV

See what #NoFuel has Caused in this Skit with EmmaOhMaGod, Ali Baba & Nedu | Watch

Trust Nigerians to find the funny side of something that hurts them. Comedian and OAP, EmmaOhMaGod came together with a few people in the entertainment industry to release this funny skit chronicling the change in “toasting”skills especially now that there is no Petrol/fuel to do “big boy up and dan”.

Ace Comedian Ali Baba stars as the Driver, while Nedu of Wazobia FM is the rich man that comes to take his boo, Esosa away from him.

Watch the video here and let us know what you think:

1. Sincerely speaking

April 6, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Erm…… No comments

2. Zikky

April 6, 2016 at 8:58 pm

I understand that laughter is an out, that when we take things too seriously,we loose ourselves in those things n might become depressed. I understand that , trust me. But at the same time, not everything needs to be laughed at or made light of and this is one of them . This fuel thing has got out of hands to the point of pple dying from hoarding it out of fear of lack n some foolish persons who r supposed to protect killing the innocent. I am sorry there is nothing to laugh about the situations this fuel scarcity is causing.Naija I understand that laughing or joking about things is a coping mechanism but sometimes, we need to stop trying to cope and demand that basic livelihood needs be met as they are supposed to. Ah ah , Ambode seems to gained weight since getting into office, was that not to be expected?? Everyone of these politicians looking after their own big bellies, when will the plight of everyday citizens be of genuine concern to them. SMH. This is too much. Enough is enough. . I didn’t even bother watching the video bc I am that ticked off that people like EOMG always want to laugh at everything, even those that r not worth laughing at. Jeez

• Sultana

April 6, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Well said! Laughing and making fun of every situation is why we are where we are. People refuse to take responsibility and the rot continues. . .

• Ibiza

April 7, 2016 at 1:43 am

Thank you. I didn’t find this remotely funny…
      It is very tasteless, to say the least.

3. Hussein

April 6, 2016 at 9:38 pm

The video is not funny at all. I am insulted and offended. What sort of rubbish is this??? I have never thought this Emma is funny anyway…..

4. nene

April 6, 2016 at 10:04 pm

this is not funny

5. Bubu

April 6, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Infact, I m so impressed with the comments bcos as soon as I saw the title i got pissed. What is funny? It is not a joke, they should be airing their strong views abt this issue not a silly skit. What’s wrong with Nigerians, people have died on this issue u re thinking of a skit. Do u blame them, most of them have friends that own Filling stations so why won’t it be funny. And as for u BN its not everything u must post if its paid for or not. Be sensitive pls. #NOFUEL IS #NOJOKE.

6. Spunky

April 6, 2016 at 11:05 pm

I didn’t watch. I can understand if some up and comer makes light of the situation. But Ali baba?! Try trekking few kilometers on suite, under the scorching sun…try hustling to get PMS for 220 per liter. Some,comedians are found wanting, making light of serious issues. This is not a joke. Stop it!

7. nnenne

April 7, 2016 at 12:01 am

I can only imagine what people will be saying now if GEJ is the president.
    Nigeria is a joke. Some people are insiders while others are outsiders.

People even protested subsidy removal by GEJ!

8. Hawtspot

April 7, 2016 at 12:45 am

Absolutely not funny; the last two weeks have been the most miserable of my life….taking the grace of God not to be frustrated. Today I intentionally skipped work, spent 6hours in a fuel queue and bought NOTHING as the station claimed they ran out of PMS. I ended up at the mercy of black marketers of PMS and paid NGN2,500 for 10L. Someone offered me lunch later in the day and unconsciously I rejected it opting for another 10L of fuel…this is not life! *sigh*

9. Vic

April 7, 2016 at 8:02 am

I understand that the situation is dire but a little light hearted moment is not bad. The essential message is that no matter who you think you are, the scarcity affects you just as much as your maiguard that rides okada to work. I appreciate Emma’s quirky sense of humour and this skit was not in bad taste. Cut him some slack please.

10. Winifred

April 7, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Finally SOME Nigerians are beginning to think differently. Keep making light of everything without realizing that those old buffoons in power are robbing the youths of EVERY source/hope of survival in this country. Channel your talents towards something more productive. EVERYTHING IS NOT A JOKE!!! This foolishness right here is one of the many reasons this country is a flipping joke.