BN TV

How far is too far in a Relationship? Watch Toke Makinwa’s New Vlog “Messy Boots”

TMToke Makinwa is out with a new episode of her “Toke Moments” vlog and this episode is called Messy Boots.

On this episode she takes a question from one of her viewers and it is quite a sticky situation. Toke asks “How far is too far in a relationship? What to do when your man has a crush on his friend’s girl?”

Watch below.

1. DJ

April 6, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Great advise. Experience I say is the best teacher! #BackToSender #GFFromHell lol

2. nnenne

April 6, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Toke, if it takes two to be in love, why should I give a damn over a man who has no respect for me??
    Tinuke does not have to confront this Ify of a girl. Why fight over a man, if I know my worth? God forbid! Not even a husband!
    She should have a heart to heart talk with her boyfriend and let him know how she feels about the whole thing. I f he doesn’t correct his steps after that, it clearly shows that he has no respect for her and is not serious with her. She should keep moving.
    Sometimes, it takes the woman moving on, to make the man realize how much she means to him.

3. GirlieO

April 6, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Just out of curiousity all these people coming to ask the new relationship gurus Toke, Joro n co for advice on their relationship, when you get other people’s opinions do you actually apply it to your situation??? And if yes does it work?? Before the Internet how did people work out relationship issues????

• Gitari

April 6, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Before the internet how did people comment anonymously on blogs to get information ‘out of curiosity’ ? Hypocritical shade is the most annoying kind. Oh please!

• Tiny

April 7, 2016 at 1:11 am

@girlieo, they spoke up friends, family members or pastors. Or plainly pretended it didn’t exist

• Sugar

April 7, 2016 at 11:50 am

Before the internet we had newspapers, Hints and Hearts magazines etc, they have a section where people write in and relationship questions are answered. Punch newspapers still does that. You can write to Punch and they will readily available for you!

4. Le coco

April 7, 2016 at 5:40 am

Please please I can’t shout… I don’t have to have a relationship with the almighty God and yet he loves me unconditionally .. but I should be fighting for relationship with mere man? who can’t even be bothered to show respect? lol miss me with that

• Le coco

April 7, 2016 at 10:00 am

sorry i meant, i do not have to fight for a relationship withe the almighty God