Music

Listen to Ameriie’s New EP “Drive”

ameriie

Its singer Ameriie‘s first work since 2009 and it’s quite different from the usual.

The album features production from Rich Harrison – creator of ‘One Thing’, The Buchanans, and Mike City. I especially like “Take the Blame” and “Every Time” feat. Fabulous.

ameriie-credits-tgj-600x579

Listen to it and let us know what you think!

1. bruno

May 21, 2016 at 11:15 pm

amerie!!!!!!!! one thing was my song back then. I love amerie
    I hate to say it but i blame beyonce for ending lots of peoples music careers. she monopolised the entire music industry and stole the entire spotlight.

amerie is just as talented and Can sing and dance like crazy on stage and has exotic looks with the hottest legs ever. I hope she succeeds this time around.

• Lucinda

May 22, 2016 at 5:58 pm

She can’t dance + She’s shaped like Chrissy Teigen. Fine face and good voice but you need the whole package to survive in this day of Beyoncé and Rihanna. Ciara learned this quickly and has kuku faced her modelling career fully. The only 2000s female who might have had a chance with Bey was Keri Hilson. But she didn’t use that window of opportunity well and now her time has passed.

• Dawson

May 24, 2016 at 5:19 am

WOW.. U really have NO idea what you’re talking about. Like really, you’re clueless, not just with your assessment of Ameriie, but also the Keri Hilson thing. Research before u talk publicly. #please

2. AmaPra Twia(Ghana)

May 22, 2016 at 5:35 am

I wonder if she’ll ever make music in Korean as she is half Korean and knows the language well.

• Regina

May 22, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Unfortunately, Koreans are not particularly fond of mixed-race Koreans in general. Just ask Lee Michelle.

3. Tiana

May 22, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Ameries “Electric Package” 🙂 🙂 🙂

#SeyiShayTheRetard

4. Welldone ma

May 22, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Boy bye!!! Good legs yes but she cant dance. I am a fan of hers too but beyonce didnt kill her career.
    Amerie was forgettable, then the name change was a mess, hair color change and the controversy around that too…smh
    She was making music dat sounded thesame..

I rock with ameriie, so i want her to win.

5. Tunmi

May 22, 2016 at 1:40 pm

So this is her electric package, I kíd I kid. Lol Seyi Shay should name her next album Electric Package just because

6. hezekina pollutina

May 22, 2016 at 2:32 pm

where u been girl? true talent, best wishes!