BN TV

Maria’s Matters: 5 Signs He’s Married (Part 2)

BN TV

maria's matters maria okan okanrende bellanaija may2016 aScreen Shot 2016-05-19 at 13.11.23_On last week’s episode of Maria’s Matters, Maria Okanrende revealed “5 Signs He’s Married” (part 1) featuring star songstress Emma Nyra. The topic was so large that Maria had to do part 2! Maria had lots of fun discussing the various warning signs. Watch this week’s episode 4 of Maria’s Matters!

Watch the Video

1. MIMI

May 19, 2016 at 2:44 pm

No. 5 = Not all men wear wedding rings…… so you can’t tell just looking at his fingers alone!!!!!!!!!!

2. on top men matter?

May 19, 2016 at 3:35 pm

All these on top men matter?

You shall be alright.

You too leave the married men and go for the single guys (without cars, hustling, who cant afford to buy you shoes/bags/phones/clothes/ fish/shawarma/domnios) on a daily basis.

If many of you stay on your lane, you wont fall for the married men.

Your own longer throat no allow no go gree you

3. Anna

May 19, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Everything is well spotted on, except the wedding ring. The former bandit that i dated never wears his wedding ring, and yet he is married with two kids. Can you believe that the guy took me to his matrimonial home and bed?

1. I never met his friends or family members
    2. The guy is more comfortable texting than speaking over the phone
    3. The guy will make sure you take the morning after pill
    4. The guy is not comfortable with me outside
    5. The guy does not like me taking pictures of him or with him
    6. The guy is not completely relaxed in bed with you. Well, i always had this feeling that i was not the only one having access to his body. I was thinking in my head, hmm, if i was his wife will he fuck me or make love to me? They mostly fuck you and are more into pleasing themselves.
    7. The guy does not romance you or spoil you as if he is always in financial difficulties
    8. The phone does not ring much around you
    9. You will catch him unshaved and he will tell you it is because he is not sleeping with anybody. But i know for sure that some African ladies do not like their men to shave.
    10.From time to time, he will not be in touch with you
    11. He gives you stories when you want to go to his place or overstay your welcome
    12. He is very manipulative, jealous, short tempered and selfish
    13. He panics if you leave anything behind. I had a tendency to leave towel, slippers and perfume behind on purpose, but he would always inspect before i depart.
    14. He will call you and when you respond: “i did not call you” “who are you?”, then he abruptly hang off the phone and the following day, he will make you think that this never happened. You ask yourself whether you are mad.
    15. He has multiple phones. (I do have three phones, but you cannot doubt a woman on that!)
    16. He is always evasive if you talk about your future together.
    17. You are dating yourself
    18. He favours abortion upon abortion
    19. He is a ghost O
    20. He does not want to mingle with your family and friends
    21. Tells you scary stories about why you cannot go to his village and meet his families
    22. The guy is a waste of time, an enemy of progress
    23. Invest in someone who claims, value and invest in you emotionally, physically and financially. Someone who sees you as a prostitute, a spare tyre is not worth your time.
    24. Do not give money to a man!

When you finally find out that he is married with children, the lies continue to make you stay. You hear that the wife is cheating on him with her boss and everybody else, that she is a slut. The guy tells you that they are in a brink of a divorce and that he is even doubting the paternity of the children.
    The children do not look like me and i have requested a DNA test. My wife does not cook for me and we have not had sex for a century. I have to rely on my sister or some generous friends to cook for me and wash my clothes. See, the house is not even looked after. You mean much to me than this woman (the guy gets upset by acknowledging the women as his wife)
    While i am with you, she is fucking Abuja. Oh she went on an alleged mission with the boss she is sleeping with. She uses sex as a ladder for promotion.
    Well, you hear all kind of derogatory insult regarding the wife. The wife is devalued to make you feel that you are a better choice when in fact, you are not even an option.
    You might even be shown what the woman looks like… You analyse this man closely and you realise that he does not even provide as much as the wife.
    The wife is the one struggling for the family in everything and what she gets in return is ingratitude and risk of STDs.

• ElessarisElendil

May 19, 2016 at 6:31 pm

Hold up you didn’t call it quits at Number 4? Stories like this almost have me believing in “touch and follow” jazz.

• tQ

May 19, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Abeg babe. Does his name begin with letter B?

• Wunmi

May 19, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Oh my gosh you single ladies,what u lot go through no be here.Haba!!Are u actually going though all theses signs in ur relationship?
      I don’t think knowing a married man should be a difficult task sha.Tips:
      1:he looks married
      2:he smells married
      3:has a small protruding belly
      4:he walks married
      And the last give away,check his car booth,there must be a car seat?

• Akua Y

May 19, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Damn!…true tho

• bitumen

May 19, 2016 at 7:08 pm

May God forgive the man who did this to you. Some Men sha. Demon na Understatement. Pele.

• Taiwo

May 19, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Loool u don try all men sha….see as u number everything

• Terese

May 20, 2016 at 9:25 am

All of these???? wow!!!

Mine was the exact opposite. We hung out in public, he even always wanted PDA.
      I visited him a lot at his place. He always wanted me to come over, we took pictures together and stuff.

Then one day i decided to look him up on google and the first thing that came out was his wedding invitation sometime in 2014.

I asked him and then the lies came about how his wife cheated on him with her ex and how that wasn’t the first time and how this time he can’t get pass it and that there are in the process of getting a divorce and they weren’t even in communication and all the lies he had to tell.

A part of me knew he was lying but i need to get my facts right when the time came for a confrontation. So I followed his wife on instagram (she’s private).

Lo and behold brother man is still with sister woman. Her instagram page is filled with recent pictures of them, pictures of his dog in that same house that I was frequenting.

I confronted him and his dumb response was that because he is best friends with her brother, she is still a huge part of his life and the pictures of him on her page is because she likes to take pictures a lot and he couldn’t say no whenever she asks him. I had to take a second look at myself to be sure i didn’t come across as an idiot. Like all of these dumb lies???

The moral of my epistle is : In this age of wicked married men, there is a need to be extra vigilant and even snoop around to be sure of what one is getting into. Some of these married men are going the extra mile to make sure they look as single as the word single.

4. Taiwo

May 19, 2016 at 7:31 pm

another single lady giving us tips. Loool

5. Anna nana

May 20, 2016 at 9:49 am

Shut up Anna
    Did he Jazz you? You ladies like to form pity party
    You saw all these and still waited?
    You discovered and still waited to chop all the lies after discovering?

What were you benefiting from the relationship?

Single guys full town everywhere, you guys ignore them. Go and date the single guys and leave the ready made men alone

• Lonely Girl...

May 20, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Please where are the single men. cos all i see are spoilt dudes who want to “eat” but not ready to build

6. Lonely Girl...

May 20, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Well mine was different; I met this dude and I crushed on his looks plus he had a cape on (lawyer things) . Fastforward we met and I asked him and truthfully dude said yes. I was taken aback but the babe is lonely and dude gave me the attention. Plus he is very intelligent.. 2 months down the line we had our first session. would give him a pass mark but really I think its the intelligent discussion that keeps me in it. I don’t love him and never collected a dime from him. Apart from him paying for the nights we get to lodge and I chase him out by 10pm so he can go meet his wife and two kids(just found that out.

Why am I confessing all this? well, this lady is lonely (2 years celibacy aint a joke) and she has tried waiting for the single guy to come but instead all she gets are jerks who collect her money , sleep with her and then treat her like she is nothing.

Now i UNDERSTAND why an old woman once advised that married women should pray for their husbands and also pray their “mistresses” get someone to marry..

• Abby

May 20, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble but being lonely does not justify having a fling with a married man. There is NO excuse for it.

7. Obi

May 20, 2016 at 4:22 pm

@lonelygirl..pls can we exchange mails so when u get lonely again we can have our own session cos im also lonely.. . I wont collect your money neither would i be a jerk to you or treat u like ur nothing.

8. Mona

May 21, 2016 at 10:05 am

Not really my dear. Been married for 7years and my hubby doesn’t look, smell, walk or appear married. Two kids and you won’t find a car seat in his car.

9. Ese

June 6, 2016 at 2:32 am

I avnt been able to date a married man…coz I always belived in karma, but when there are selfish dumb single guys out there dating you and at least 3 other ladies coupled with all the lies and baby mama drama… Who cares about karma… Lol