BN TV

Season 2 of “Skinny Girl In Transit” is HERE! Watch Episode 1 – Almost New

BN TV

sgit (1)

NdaniTV‘s “Skinny Girl In Transit” is officially back with a second season.

In episode 1, It’s been three weeks since Kola made moves to get Tiwa Back, with her career on track and love on her side, things are looking up for this Skinny Girl In Transit.

Watch ‘Almost New’ below.

1. Jade

May 20, 2016 at 12:46 pm

I love this show, I also love Tiwa and Femi together but they act more like platonic friends than people in a relationship, also Tiwa; Kola came to not came through.

2. tk

May 20, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Sweethearts, You’re welcome back. thank you for making it longer, xoxo

3. Lonely Girl...

May 20, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Oya Dab… One of my favorite online TV shows … 🙂

Thanks for making it longer but em… can you tell the new Boss to shave?

xoxo

4. The real Ama Ghana

May 20, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Months of waiting and then this…didn’t do it for me. Expecting the next episodes to be mega. Still, good job!

• Burundi

May 20, 2016 at 2:22 pm

I don’t know if you were expecting them to do Shaolin in it to entertain you specially.. Enjoy and keep CHUT

• le coco

May 20, 2016 at 3:59 pm

@burundi.. that was not necessary….. AMA didnt insult anyone.. why so mean?

• Sisi

May 20, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Boo ko Burundi ni, hello hi!

5. Tapigurlll

May 20, 2016 at 2:04 pm

So happy it’s back on… It’s one of those shows that puts a huge smile on my face. Keep up the good work guys!

6. Aurora

May 20, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Sadly. This story has lost its continuity and is now boring. Tiwa has become rude razz and aggressive. How can you be so aggressive with a stranger at the gym like that? Will no longer be watching. Sorry

• Zeeebby

May 20, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I DNT THINK SHE WAS RUDE….IF SOMEONE TREATED ME LIKE THAT ILL HAVE THE SAME REACTION. WHEN YOU BUMP INTO SOMEONE YOU SHOULD APOLOGISE FIRST BEFORE DECIDING WHOSE FAULT IT WAS OR NOT….ITS SIMPLE COURTESY

• Adesua

May 20, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Aiit darling, off you go. I on the other hand appreciate the work, and yes i enjoyed it, except for the scene at the gym, seemed a bit too much.

• Moyo

May 20, 2016 at 3:35 pm

I mistakenly liked your comment, Tiwa was simply insisting that the guy should apologise after bumping into her and he was rude to her. Did you watch it.

• World People!!!!

May 20, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Na wa for you people of the world oh.. Tiwa is a normal naija babe, she has the license to para anyhow! Sorry ehn, aunty Posh… yenyenyen

• Big Tee.

May 20, 2016 at 3:41 pm

I’m tempted to scream “Kip Kwayet” at you, but I won’t, stay blessed.

• Marian

May 21, 2016 at 4:08 am

So she was supposed to do what? Thank God for Jesus in my life. 6 years ago, would have done worse. If the guy had apologized immediately it wont have escalated. You don’t bump into a person like that and not apologize.

7. Abby

May 20, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Watched SGIT this for the first time today and I have become a fan. Will def go back to past episodes and watch. She is just so real.
    “Match the devil…..hahahahaha”

8. Abby

May 20, 2016 at 3:46 pm

I won’t dare the “pull a guy back by his shirt” stunt that she tried in the gym ooo, lai lai, before someone comes and woz my face. Mbah.

9. atoke is back

May 20, 2016 at 3:50 pm

ANd they are back! Boo ko Burundi ni????? hahhahahhahha I love Tiwa and her sister

10. Noms

May 20, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Welcome back ,guys. Thank you for making it longer and I look forward to an entertaining episode. Ini Dima -Okojie, my newest TV love.

11. Sugar

May 20, 2016 at 4:38 pm

I love the Cele Pastor scene. that guy acts so well and delivered the role well. The guy seem like a proper white garment member. He sabi the thing well well.

12. Abuja Bored Girl

May 20, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Hello BN, please how do I watch season 2 abeg?

13. Ojie

May 20, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Hilarious episode. Wish we could have gotten the flash back on Femi/Kola.

14. Hi

May 21, 2016 at 1:02 am

Epic “on candle”

15. omotomiwa

May 21, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Lmao.. I’m so excited!!! why do I have this feeling that olumide is shalawe’s new boo?

16. Udegbunam Chukwudi

May 21, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Yaaaassss! ???????

17. Letty

May 24, 2016 at 4:18 am

IS IT JUST ME CRUSHING ON MUMMY…NGOZI NWOSU. THE LADY IS A NATURAL..LOVE LOVE ME SOME NGOZI NWOSU. :.SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST AND MOST ENGAGING ACTRESS ON THIS SHOW…OLD NOLLYWOOD NEVER FAILS…NGOO IM SO GLAD GOD HAS RESTORED UR HEALTH AND WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU…AMEN