Scoop

Get the Scoop on New TV Series “Delilah” starring Okawa Shaznay, Clarion Chukwurah, Tony Umez & More + the Must Watch Trailer!

BellaNaija.com

Delilah Okawa Shaznay

We’ve got the scoop on a brand new TV series for you to keep up with.

Cameroonian born actress Okawa Shaznay is the lead star in TV series “Delilah” as she plays the role of Delilah Ambrose.

The series also stars Clarion Chukwurah, Paul Obazele, Tony Umez, Michael Okon, Chamberlyne Okoro and Emem Iniobong.

“Delilah” airs every Tuesday and Thursday on Africa Magic Showcase DSTV ch151 at 10pm W.A.T.

Okawa Shaznay has also starred in “Iyore” alongside Rita Dominic and Joseph Benhamin.

Talking about her new role in “Delilah”, she says “Raj & Heroes production team approached me after working with them in “Iyore”; we had a series of cold reading sessions alongside other actors. We explored the different characters and the series in general.  Weeks later, on getting & reading the entire script, I was intrigued by the high element of suspense the show had as each episode unfolds. More so, I loved the fact that the Character Delilah Ambrose is a flawed one who doesn’t get drowned by her complications surrounding her mysterious life and background. She has a weird persona that leaves you wondering what she is up to; surrounded by interesting characters.”

Okawa Shaznay

Okawa Shaznay

Okawa Shaznay

Okawa Shaznay

Okawa Shaznay

Okawa Shaznay

Plot:

She defies with her persona…Delilah’s world becomes an open book the moment her husband dies. Stories of past men, stolen wills, mysterious disappearances and death are sensationalized in the biggest court case in the city. With her powerful Attorney Jason Attah (Michael Okon) at her side, Delilah Ambrose (Okawa Shaznay) fights to preserve what’s left of her mysterious identity and clear her name. Will Delilah be able to prove to all that she is nothing more than a misunderstood sophisticated Woman? Or is she hiding a secret life that threatens all who fall prey to her? This is the Mysterious Case of Delilah Ambrose.

Watch the trailer below.

1. Noms

June 9, 2016 at 11:34 am

Beautiful series…
    I watched the entire season on Irokotv and I don’t regret my data.

2. Debs

June 9, 2016 at 12:23 pm

I like the idea but I think the lead actress, while beautiful, was the wrong pick for this gig…

• Ekene

June 9, 2016 at 1:33 pm

She is the best pick. That girl can interpret roles like no other. She also did well in Imole, ( may be wrong with the spelling) that Benin kingdom film. The girl exudes power and has a magical screen presence .

• Memry

June 9, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Dear Debs when u get a chance watch this series. Thank me later . So good.

• Debs

June 9, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Actually Memry, I watched it. I think the performance that blew me away was from Paul Obazele in the court scenes. The lead actress was not believable as the ultimate temptress. I quit the series halfway. I just saw her in “Refugees” on Iroko and I think she did a much better job there. In any case, she is not half the actress Nse Ikpe Etim or a couple of other people are. She is just beautiful.

• Memry

June 9, 2016 at 6:45 pm

But she was not supposed to be a temptress though..The character is not a temptress at all
      If u watched all the way you would understand. I don’t want to give spoilers on here for those who haven’t watched yet but hey everyone has a right to their opinions right 🙂

• Ama

June 10, 2016 at 12:20 pm

This is so true ..very good series and watched till the end and u r right the character is not supposed to be a temptress. Yes they called her Delilah but as per the story she is not there to seduce.she is smart and calculative and stern. Hell she rejected all of her lawyers advances. Great job on the character. This girl still slayed again in the film uploaded yesterday on irokotv ..the movie Refugees

3. Lilian

June 9, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Oh my God this series Delilah is everything. And okawa shaznay did justice as Delilah it’s on irokotv go and watch or follow on Africa Magic. Love loved Okawa Shaznay in Iyore and she killed it in this one..

4. Sharlene

June 9, 2016 at 2:13 pm

The lead actress is not that good of an actress – and thats a fact – she just as boring as jackie appear who she resembles.

pretty looks does not constitute good acting – cos if if did van vicker will be the best actor 🙂

5. Sharlene

June 9, 2016 at 2:16 pm

correction *Jackie Appiah

6. Eddie

June 9, 2016 at 3:43 pm

First off I think this is a well scripted serie. Okawa Shaznay has completely stunned me, first Iyore, now she’s completely lost herself in the character Deliliah. Amazing!!!♥

7. Martin Eddy

June 9, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Okawa is just too good. I thought Nigeran series to be wack! But she catches my Attention in Deliliah too much. Her act is believable, she falls into character deep enough.

8. Imaifum

June 9, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Honestly somebody just told me about the girl that looks like Jackie, I thought it was Jackie in delilah but then she acted way better. Wow! Keep it up Okawa Shaznay your real good.

9. valerii

June 9, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Omg! I love love her! Okawa is so good.

10. Iris

June 9, 2016 at 4:06 pm

I always thought she was Ghanaian for some reason. I watched most of season one on Iroko but I got tired
    Most of what we call Nollywood / Gollywood / African series should really be called mini series or telenovelas. I hope this one actually ends properly. I have been waiting for Gidi Up for a while now.

11. Kim

June 9, 2016 at 4:50 pm

I love this series. It’s a job well done to the crew and d lead actress okawa did a great job too pls go watch d whole season on iroko tv it’s a must watch

12. Eugene

June 9, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Loved this series so much..Thumbs up 5 the cast and crew. Good job Okawa Shaznay. Just watched Refugees a few hours ago and as always great performance. Still a big fan of Iyore and Sisters at war

13. Fisayo

June 9, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Great series loved it.love u Delilah. .love u Shaznay. Keep up the good work. I watch your movie Iyore all the time when I have guests at home

14. Nene

June 10, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Watched an episode of Delilah last night on showcase, just stumbled on it and this girl okawa blew me away good God..Kudos. I’ll be watching come tuesday.am hooked

15. Sandy sandra

June 11, 2016 at 1:11 am

By far the best series I’ve watched.Thumps up to our Cameroonian Diva OKAWA SHAZNAY,u deserve an oscar.

16. Memarise Ngoh

June 12, 2016 at 9:09 am

This series is soo amazing, i love the whole mystery behind in her life and how she acts it,perfectl

17. Pammy Maison

June 12, 2016 at 9:24 am

This is One of the best series on iroko TV, thumbs up SHAZNAY OKAWA, nice story!, smart girl!, well play! #keepthefireburning

18. Che

June 15, 2016 at 10:54 pm

Okawa is simply the best. Keep up girl we love you. Ahead ahead.

19. Marie

July 1, 2016 at 4:44 pm

When is the next season. The 3rd one

20. Tindanzor joshua

July 27, 2017 at 9:42 pm

where can I get it to watch here in Ghana.I mean which Tv station.