Scoop

No More Screenshots of Baby Kian Allowed! See Adanna’s Early Morning Snapchat Rant

Adanna - Kian - German Christening - 2016 - InstagramYouTube Vlogger, wife, mother and medical doctor Adanna, had an early morning rant today on Snapchat over the misuse of “screen grab” by people following her account.

The mother of the 4-month old Nigerian-German baby boy Kian felt like her son’s privacy had been disregarded, as people have felt the need to “screen grab” images or moments she shares with the public on Snapchat.Adanna - Kian Snapchat Rant - 1 Adanna - Kian Snapchat Rant - 2 Adanna - Kian Snapchat Rant - 3The main concept behind the social platform is to avoid recorded history, Snap stories only last for 24hours if you don’t delete them before they go off, and the duration of each Snap is between 1-10 seconds.Adanna - Kian Snapchat Rant - 4Adanna and David have been quite open with their son Kian and it is understandable if the couple wish to keep some moments to themselves without having their fans screen-grab for personal use.

But the real question here is, when does the private life displayed publicly end? And when does the private life for public consumption i.e social media begin?

Adanna - Kian Snapchat Rant - 5 Adanna - Kian Snapchat Rant - 6Adanna - Kian Snapchat Rant - 7 Adanna - Kian Snapchat Rant - 8 Well… I guess we all have to wait for random Instagram posts or weekly vlogs to see the stages in Baby Kian’s life now.

***

Photo Credit: Instagram | Snapchat

1. Mschw

June 25, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Wat is she saying??? Why did she put it on social media “snapchat” if she was worried about privacy abeggi

• Wanderlust _Trekeffect

June 26, 2016 at 4:00 am

I doubt this kid is a licensed physician or practicing, if she were she certainly wouldn’t have time for all this trash she’s engaging in. Dr my ass

• Funmi

June 26, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Doctors have a life you know

• King Bae

June 27, 2016 at 3:14 pm

I don’t blame her, it’s because people are giving her attention that’s why she’s doing all these unnecessary rants, mschew. It’s called SOCIAL MEDIA madam, anything you put out there is for the PUBLIC… most especially if your page isn’t private. All these social media celebs sef… biko… have a seat Adanna, girl bye…

2. BzKneez

June 25, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Well, there is a very fine line when you play the Game of the Internet :-).
    I don’t agree with people doing that (screen grabbing and what not of kids,) but if you, as the parent put stuff online knowing what the ‘internets be like’, then no – then it’s on you

• Person

June 25, 2016 at 1:37 pm

I totally agree with you

• Janet

June 25, 2016 at 1:56 pm

I agree 100%. She can’t start ranting anyhow when she put the snaps of him there free will. The fact of the matter is if you put a picture or video up on ANY social media platform people will screenshot or copy it. She made it PUBLIC INFORMATION once she put it online, snapchat or no snpachat. Let’s not forget there are apps that allow you to screenshot secretly on snapchat and also phones which let you record your screen so you can screenshot and video people’s snaps undetected. If she doesn’t wanted people to screenshot him then don’t put the picture or video up. Shikena! She’s ranting as if people are responsible for her choice of uploading her kids picture. Mtschewww gerrrrrrahere

• ATL's finest

June 25, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Go bless U!!! I thought there was no LIMIT to their private life? She better quit all that grammar she’s speaking. She dwells on net so, she will be aight. She’s loving it & she will be GUCCI.

• ATL's finest

June 25, 2016 at 5:41 pm

*GOD*

• Tia

June 25, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Word!

• Damilola

June 25, 2016 at 5:37 pm

I always defend her but right now Adanna you are overreacting and being a brat. You are also full of yourself. Your life is practically lived on social media. So, expect these to happen. This is life you have chosen, so deal with what comes with it.

• ATL's finest

June 25, 2016 at 5:55 pm

So u always defend her Dami? What for tho? Pls shoot me in the foot #eyerolling#.

• Damilola

June 27, 2016 at 2:17 am

@ATL

I always defend her bcos I want to. So, you can go to sleep now.
      I defend her from people constantly crucifying her for just living her life and stop transferring anger based on her dad’s decision. I’ll still defend her when it comes to that. She’s chosen to live her life this way, whether she’s practicing medicine or not is none of your business. And I still believe she’s not putting much out where, and she’s no different from other youtubers.

• Jagaban

June 25, 2016 at 11:58 pm

Pls abeg help me understand. So her father stole money and sent her abroad to study with same money. Now aunty finished school and said “No I want to be a nuisance” and be has finally reached a state of intense madness. Okay no problem. Iss alright….ko buru. Go on???

• Engoz

June 26, 2016 at 12:52 pm

I agree with your comment and you are the only one who was able to say his/her mind without coming off as catty. Adanna should already be privy to the rules of the Internet.

I find it very very weird the amount of energy women in particular spend on irrelevant posts with no ground breaking changes to social policy. This is a post you’re supposed to be indifferent to, roll ya eyes and move on. But what do we have here? Major fangs and claws are out on a sappy, non-threatening post like this. What an embarrassment!

The thing to do is to learn how to never let your distaste for someone influence your analysis of the issue at hand. Sometimes people will make sense, sometimes they won’t. Address each issue independently of prior issues or personality of the individual.

I don’t agree with Adanna here.

• Ann1

June 27, 2016 at 9:56 am

I never screen grab people or their babies, that’s just rude. But is she serious though? If you want to keep a moment private then don’t put it on social media! Once it’s on snapchat it no longer qualifies as private. Smh.

3. wasek

June 25, 2016 at 1:34 pm

lol I reserve my comment

4. Nonso

June 25, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Is she kidding me right now?

5. Mr. Egghead

June 25, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Bellanaija, is this news?

• Jaz

June 26, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Thank u for this question, who cares????? Saw light 3 weeks ago, my freezer is like a cupboard, better things to worry about biko

6. Abk

June 25, 2016 at 1:49 pm

This girl is a joker. I mean, I don’t dislike you like majority of people; but are you for real? You literally live for the Internet and for attention, you also share everything on social media and you’re nothing close to private, your twin is much more private than you in certain areas; and now you’re ranting? Sweetie, the only reason they can even screen grab is cause you’re sharing; ALWAYS. If it’s that important to you, then be cautious of what you’re sharing. That way you won’t have to bother “us” with your outrageous rants. You’re actually ridiculously funny.

• Nubian Queen

June 25, 2016 at 2:02 pm

You are so right. The cyberspace is where one should be careful uploading pictures of kids. Anyhow, my grandma used to say – ”common sense is not as common as you would expect it to be. lolssss

• Abk

June 25, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Lol. Your Grandma is right.

• Sua

June 25, 2016 at 7:51 pm

Now you can see why people do not like her. The real her is so fake

7. Babycakes

June 25, 2016 at 1:49 pm

What rubbish did i just read? you place 4 bones in front of a dog and ask it to eat just 2? what do we call that? Once you put your stuff publicly, you can’t try to control it again; there’s no limit to what the public does/will do with it… what is this yamayama talk? You don’t want to post his snaps again, better for you and your family na. Loool, i can’t laugh o, who the pikin and hin picture epp before. Foh!

• Loool

June 25, 2016 at 3:20 pm

“you place 4 bones in front of a dog and ask it to eat just 2? ”

hahahahaha! BN folks can so crack one up ehn 😀

• ATL's finest

June 25, 2016 at 5:46 pm

@ Baby cakes chai that your proverb/parable na wa. Where you raised by your grandma? BN FM y’all so mouthed it ain’t funny. I just think this is one of Adanna’s stunt to seek more attention cuz she obviously knows what she’s doing. I mean, U had your baby video posted on line & here u are tripping over a snap/screen shot that she posted herself. This chic ain’t loyal at all & she need to fear God & society abeg.

• Corolla

June 25, 2016 at 9:52 pm

Exactly, its a publicity stunt. Wish BN would ignore the girl, but e be like sey BN is on her payroll.

8. AdannaAdvisor

June 25, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Adanna, use your MD brain for goodness sake. If you do not want any information shared ceaselessly and committed to an eternal existence on the internet, do not release it in ways that you cannot control. Since you are so incensed, ngwanu call snapchat and tell them to change their app so that people cannot screen grab your son’s face. mtcheew. Better still, wisdom and an abhorrence for attention, if you can find it somewhere in you, should dissuade and in fact stop you from posting any more pictures of every little thanksgiving and dedication you do. THese are private matters that are spiritual and not intended for the general public. Learn to live your life in private. You dont know how many of your pictures are in juju houses, do you? Yeah. You are probably too privileged that your daddy did not share what happens in the real political world. mm hm. THere is something called juju or ihi agbara. your pops should be very familiar with this as a post 90s politician. You put too many pictures out there and people use it for whatever. Some will just take your pictures to all sorts of oracles because they just hate ya. yes not everybody will love you. that is an unrealistic expectation of life. you should be very worried how many people loathe you because of your parentage. Why give them personal pictures and seminal spiritual events to work with? make it difficult please. save your soul from unnecessary attacks.

9. Naijatalk

June 25, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Before? when you put your life on display you lose control. I still like you and your family

10. Nadine

June 25, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Madam Adanna, why not say Linda Ikeji instead of using “blogs and websites”? Are you afraid of her? Lol. Linda Ikeji’s blog is the blog I know that posts every snap screenshot of your son infact your family. When she posts them, comments will start rolling in and the mean comments will be more than the nice comments even to the extent of some of the LIBers trolling the innocent baby which I don’t like in anyway. Anyways na you start am sha abi no be you be internet sumborri? Now you are the one ranting you don’t want it again.

The only thing I know that Bellanaija does is post your vlogs and some of your instagram pics. It will be better if you give the dish to the person whom you prepared it for.

• myself

June 25, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Linda’s own is bad oo! The minute someone-celeb or not-posts any pic on any social media, ehn, fiam! Its on LIB blog! She is the queen of irrelevant news. “Check out so so and so looking beautiful” is the only kind of news she ever has.
      Look at Bellanaija, apart from celebrity news, they post articles on weddings, business, cuisine, social issues and so on. Stella is very innovative too: she always manages to find ways to engage her BVs whether its IHN, Umuguo Chronicles, or to talk about women’s issues like Domestic Violence and TTC. So there’s never really a dull moment on SDK or BN. Linda could learn a thing or two from SDK and Uche Pedro instead of just lifting redundant stuff from people’s social media.
      Meanwhile Sisi Ada, stop pretending as if you don’t enjoy all the attention

• Dera

June 25, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Please shush it.
      Bella naija should be the blog you should be calling out and not lib.
      This blog be forcing this girls gist down our throats!

• Ann1

June 27, 2016 at 10:00 am

Lol exactly! Exhibit A! We’re viewing screen grabs from her snapchat right now as we speak! This is the blog that made her famous in the first place. No blog has shared that girl and her baby’s life half as much as this one.

11. Busarni

June 25, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Mumu girl; you practically live for the Internet. You go to toilet ; you post, you want to eat; you post, you want to have your baby ; you post. They screen grab your posts; you rant and still post so that it can be screen grabbed again.
    Girl!! Get a life ; hissssss

• Anonymous

June 25, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Was there a need for the insult?

• osa

June 27, 2016 at 1:45 am

Yes there was. These twins are so irritating

• Nonsense

June 27, 2016 at 3:31 pm

@ Osa, you come across as a very petty, bitter, and hateful person. What has Adanna’s twin done to make her irritating. In fact what hasAdanna done to qualify as very irritating apart from this one display of childishness. Because an idea is foreign to you doesn’t make it bad. Do you find Jamie and Nikki or even Sisi Yemmie irritating. You are hateful period. Change your ways, people are always calling you out. If you’re not insulting Latasha Ngwube, it is Mike Okoye’s wife. Only you

12. Awiase

June 25, 2016 at 2:15 pm

People live their lives on social media,from taking bathroom selfies to that of corpses during their funerals and upload them on the internet.My hubby is an it engineer and has warned me never to put something I don’t want someone else to have there.He says once you put something there,delete it or not it stays there forever so madam stop ranting ok.Nobody asked you to.Some celebs have learnt this lesson the hard way you being one unfortunately.

13. Bimbo

June 25, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Oh nooooooooooooooo ! My life us over now I can’t screen grab baby kians pictures ! What am I going to do with the rest of my life???

• TakeMeToMaldives

June 25, 2016 at 2:58 pm

not only u bimbo, in fact our lives are over now. we beg u madam Adana PLEEASEEE don’t stop posting the baby’s pic/vid.
      Everyone who wants to live should go to church Moro and pray to God to change Internet Drama Queen’s heart. mmmttchhhewwww

• Abs

June 25, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Ugh, I hate when people on the Internet leave comments with my name.

14. Heeba

June 25, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Mama kian you post your family pictures and events for the public and the entire world and you are angry that someone screen grabbed??????
    Mshewww……..let us rest attention seeking people

15. Na wa

June 25, 2016 at 2:51 pm

From what I have read up there, this girl has a problem I am sorry to say. There is something inherently wrong somewhere when you require public validation for your existence.

16. nwa nna

June 25, 2016 at 3:09 pm

I personally don’t understand parents that choose to post their kids pictures all over social media!! Maybe I’m just a bit paranoid with the exposure to the public. Love my privacy and think children deserve the utmost privacy as well!!!

• ATL's finest

June 25, 2016 at 5:52 pm

@ Nwa nna God bless U boo.. Like I told someone DON’T expect to see a baby pix on social media anytime soon until they turn 18???to operate & protect themselves from evil & cyber bullying. And my friend had a stroke from that lol. Girl u are my twin from another mother cuz I don’t understand either for some people.

• nwa nna

June 25, 2016 at 6:27 pm

ATL’s finest, nne I’m a dude 😉 but I’m in agreement with you! Biko bia, that ATL summer heat ain’t no joke

• ATL's finest

June 27, 2016 at 3:57 am

@ Nwa nna lmao.????U are a dude hmmmm was that suppose to be a sign or what?? Oh yes, I don’t know where U live but I’m BURNING up #IHATESUMMER# in fact water/sonics Don finish my $$$. I can’t wait for Spring/Fall again.

17. Cynical

June 25, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Na wa o,wonders shall never end in this jet age. Madam Adanna,from the day sperm met egg to finally become baby Kian we were privy to the information,every stage of pregnancy,labor,every milestone……you have shoved this baby down our throats every chance and now you are talking of privacy. Pls Adanna, go and sit your arse down. Go and face your doctor work and save lives so you’ll have less time on your hands to be a nuisance.

• Bliss

June 25, 2016 at 8:39 pm

?????. Dead!! Hahahahaha I live for bellanaija comments.

18. Madman

June 25, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Attention seeker, desperado…. don’t focus on your marriage and get your life.

19. Madman

June 25, 2016 at 3:31 pm

This lady, Adanna annoys the heck out of me. The spiritual danger you put your child in when you post, and post, and post every darncthings. Haters and evil people don’t rest…. so kontinue

• DoroAnon

June 25, 2016 at 11:17 pm

Uncle Madman???? you said spiritual danger.sho wa prophet

20. bubbles

June 25, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Adanna, please stop complaining already, sigh!!

21. semesee

June 25, 2016 at 3:59 pm

That is what you get for making your private life, public property! seriously girl!!!!

22. Drew

June 25, 2016 at 4:01 pm

2nd time I’ve ever clicked on a post on this couple. First time to see what the hype was all about on their dancing and this one to read comments and I’m not disappointed. Young folks of today. Everything is done with social media in mind. I really don’t know what the blogs find so fascinating about these sort of people but I guess they get the clicks. And I don’t watch those Toke videos anymore. Fake as hell.

23. Lucinda

June 25, 2016 at 4:03 pm

In this world of Ariah Housley and Riley Curry Adanna has the mind to assume that it’s some kind of “punishment” to stop posting her son’s pictures. Is that the worse she can do? The money you get from Youtube views by your “fans” is the value of shares they own in your erm.. establishment. The privacy you stand to sacrifice is their dividend. It’s high time you got back to the ER because you’re beginning to sound thirsty af.

• Lucinda

June 25, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Worst*

24. me

June 25, 2016 at 4:10 pm

When Adanna the attention seeker starts demanding her rights, then you know she is like telling you all to get a life. Girlfriend, you should even be grateful that she is celebrated and not totally ignored.

Adanna please put all you social media platform on private..

25. Bey

June 25, 2016 at 4:31 pm

I laugh in Swahili.
    Adanna I think d only thing we are yet to see is u and ur hubby making love.
    I won’t even be surprised if we’ll see dat 1 day. That is 4 dos dat follow u. I’m not on Instagram, only thru Bella do I know you.
    Make ur page private if u want to keep ur privacy. Simple

26. Spirit

June 25, 2016 at 5:32 pm

What is the phrase that describes this situation in any language please? LOL

• Spirit

June 25, 2016 at 5:33 pm

Orishirishi in yoruba

• Fashionista

June 25, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Odiegu in Igbo? Lool

• Xiomara

June 25, 2016 at 9:36 pm

nkosasi…in igbo actually.???????

• Corolla

June 25, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Iranu

• A-nony

June 25, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Babanla Katikati in Yoruba.

• Nammy

June 26, 2016 at 1:05 am

“Rashin aiki” in Hausa

• Californiabawlar

June 26, 2016 at 3:59 am

Oro rirun + iranu abasha = Oshisko Nigeria Limited.

• KMT

June 26, 2016 at 7:07 am

Mtchewwwwww/ KMT (universal term for bullcrap )

27. Manny

June 25, 2016 at 5:51 pm

This babe is delusional

28. abby

June 25, 2016 at 6:05 pm

I just want to know if she’s still practicing medicine with all the time she has for this nonsense smh

29. kemi

June 25, 2016 at 6:16 pm

What did i just read? How old are you Adanna? 10? Gosh! what a spoilt brat!!!

30. Moving on Swiftly

June 25, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Ever since this girl made a video of her announcing her pregnancy to her husband I just gave up on her. Such a precious ,private, infact overly intimate moment and she ruined it for the man by making a video of it. FOH with your kpala kpala joo. Oniranu

• idomagirl

June 26, 2016 at 6:13 pm

That really made me cringe, such a private intimate moment put on display like that.

31. Ginger

June 25, 2016 at 6:38 pm

Wow guys. Is it really a big deal to garner all these harsh comments? She’s a vlogger and for the fact that she shares a lot doesn’t mean she can’t draw the line somewhere. She even put this on snapchat for her fellow snapchatters, not like she sent an article to blogs for publishing. Why can’t people take note and move on without being so mean.

• Na wa

June 25, 2016 at 7:09 pm

But she knows the blogs will carry it, infact, that is HER GOAL. She really must think the public are fools, nonsense, people see through the crap. Meanwhile you don’t see her twin making a nuisance of herself like this, that one must have borrowed herself some sense.

• Anonymous

June 25, 2016 at 8:06 pm

And you know because

• Bimbo

June 25, 2016 at 7:14 pm

She shouldn’t have announced it like she was doing everyone a favour letting them see.pictures of her precious baby! She should just stop posting his pics!. He is a beautiful baby and of course people.will gush over him and screen grab his pictures because they think he s cute and most importantly because she posted his pics!

• Ginger

June 25, 2016 at 8:08 pm

But there are paedophiles out there, and she wants to control the images of him that are on the Internet. She has a right to, doesn’t she? “Look, but don’t screenshot” It’s not that deep

• Ktemi

June 25, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Exactly! There r paedophiles n they don’t tend to announce themselves so she should be careful pix of her children she posts.

• Luisa

June 26, 2016 at 3:53 pm

U are absolutely right. Pedos are REAL. What is really really FRIGHTENING is how ORGANISED and DEDICATED they are towards FEEDING their SICK SICK FETISH. Pictures of children are continually shared on the DARK WEB. Those are the MONSTERS she should be worrying about.

• Dionne

June 26, 2016 at 1:52 am

Oh please shattap

32. good girl

June 25, 2016 at 7:39 pm

people do really care about this lady and her business thats why we have so many comments .in saner climes many questions will be asked about what qualifies her to shove stuff down our throats especially as her father has serious corruption allegations hanging .

33. niggurPlz

June 25, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Am i the only one that finds this judge on Knor taste quest super annoying?? The guy is so unprofessional and his mode of judging distasteful.ewww
    N.B Not Chef fregz

• DoroAnon

June 25, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Niggur we talking Adanna n kian u talking food. warris the plobrem?

• Bleed Blue

June 26, 2016 at 8:41 pm

? To be honest this was my best comment!

34. Sua

June 25, 2016 at 7:56 pm

Lol this babe loves attention

35. kmt

June 25, 2016 at 8:05 pm

Oh please get over your self. That’s the same thing with Mrs B on Instagram. Who really wants to screenshot or follow these people on snapchat or any social media? Only know about them cos they are constantly shoved down our throats on blogs! Ya’ll can both have a stadium full of seats!

36. [email protected]

June 25, 2016 at 8:33 pm

As if na only you get mulato baby

37. Yinda

June 25, 2016 at 8:54 pm

I never comment on this Lady and husband’s lives. I would always to myself, both need to take a chill pill, but still I would never comment on how public they are. After all, its not my life. But now that she is complianing and all, I really want to tell her that if you really need privacy in some aspects of life e.g your son, then dont put anything out for people to see. After all, Adanna you made your choice and with all humility take responsibility for your actions. Its pretty simple, anything you share on social media is no longer private, it is public for everyone to see. Darn it! once the content is out there, one can’t simple control the actions of the third-party/viewers out there. Adanna, stop complaning about your stupidity. Quite frankly, take a break from anything social media, your nassicism is beginning to creep me out.

• anonymous

June 25, 2016 at 11:20 pm

‘stop complaning about your stupidity.’ 100% unnecessary- you and all the other adults who can’t criticise without insulting.

• Yinda

June 26, 2016 at 3:46 am

Hummmm, the last time I checked, I didnt make any reference to you.

38. Yinda

June 25, 2016 at 8:58 pm

*simply

39. YesISaidIt

June 25, 2016 at 11:43 pm

Adanna word of advise – stay the – off social media and concentrate on your young marriage and stop telling your the whole world about your family – every thing about your family you broadcast to the world – its getting boring.. If you do that your baby is safe. The attention seeking and self proclaim fame is too much.

same advise to the queen of (I have a perfect marriage husband and kid) show offs on instagram M.B.

40. Anonymous

June 25, 2016 at 11:57 pm

She was cool at 1st. Then i congratulated her sister on her wedding day that she is pregnant even before they announced it. Lobatan. Then she told me the story of my life on IG. Well since then i just kept quiet and never read or commented on post i dont even follow her on snap chat but i thought that was rude tho. Well thats her problem if she dont feel comfortable with people taking her snaps. She should have known well before that this would happenso no need for complaining.

• Aprox

June 26, 2016 at 7:00 am

No, actually it was rude and presumptuous of you to congratulate a pregnancy that had not yet been announced. When you do such aproko, just take whatever you see.

41. YesISaidIt

June 25, 2016 at 11:58 pm

this is why i love PeakMill – the most private african internet sensation i know. I just love how private she is. She got engaged, married and then had a baby and never shared ONCE until after the fact, Then she semi shared her baby for a split second, told us she is married now and thats it. Everything else is nobodys business – I just love how private she is . Kinda like Beyonce. All these useless attention seekers kinda piss off Adanna Maky and all them trollops

42. Missykissy

June 26, 2016 at 12:11 am

Hahahahahahahhahah @ these comments ??
    Abeg make una free her oo She just wants attention and she’s gettin it as usual…busybody

43. loveth

June 26, 2016 at 12:12 am

This girl has always been rude, attention seeking and local from day 1. Too bad She’s now buying into her hype. Ndo… Lol.

44. Dionne

June 26, 2016 at 1:57 am

Is she seriously kidding me? That was rude and uncalled for adicknna (or whatever your name is).. if you didn’t want it out there on the blogs, then you wouldn’t be putting up his picture everywhere on social media. I can’t even deal with girl.. acting like she’s doing us a favor! Oh please have several seats.. while at it, drink some kunu! Good riddance!

45. J

June 26, 2016 at 2:38 am

The only people that need to chill and have several seats are you posters that are incredibly disgusting with your comments. She must be very important for you to take the time to make such harsh and unnecessary comments. Just because she shares a snap of her child does not mean people have the right to screenshot it and make stories out of it. You would think the woman did something personal to you or your family for all this vitriol. Respect yourselves.

• Aprox

June 26, 2016 at 7:01 am

I agree… the excessive cattiness and scorn is totally over the top… sad.

• unadite

June 26, 2016 at 8:09 am

Why did she post in the first place?

• Susan

June 26, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Hi Adanna, AKA J, welcome on board.
      Some of the comments are too harsh, not unnecessary. What’s unnecessary is Adanna’s announcement. She could’ve executed her decision without the illogical announcement. I don’t even see the sense in her posts and the need for the pointless rants. A few comments are harsh but that’s what you get for overexposure. Frankly, her posts were illogical.

• J

June 26, 2016 at 11:21 pm

When you people have nothing else, you will accuse someone who disagrees with your nonsense as the person abi? LMAO. Sorry dear, I’m just someone who understands people are human and shouldn’t have to deal with any and everything just because they put something on social media.

46. ibukungeorge

June 26, 2016 at 3:55 am

I find her quite tiring though,The only video I ever watched was when her sister visited her with her baby.I really don’t know the hype about her.(No hating ) Heck!I don’t even know how to use snap chat.Duh!I guess am so old school.No time for frivolities!

47. Asa

June 26, 2016 at 5:42 am

She is crazy as hell that baby na Jesus ? Na only her born white baby married white man abeg make she go sit down one side jare. Big deal

48. Helen

June 26, 2016 at 5:52 am

What kind of useless social media attention seeking doctor is this. She will never be my doctor. When do you take time to save life’s. U seem to have too much time on your hands to be anyone’s doctor. Doctor ko doctor ni.

49. Chinny

June 26, 2016 at 5:52 am

Oh please- cry me a river ?. What rubbish?
    Her husband and herself started off with cute dance videos- that was the reason they became popular in the first place. No one begged them to start posting every moment of their lives online- from announcing they were expecting to informing us of the baby’s sex.
    They could have chosen to stick to their cute dance videos while keeping other aspects of their lives private, but they didn’t…..now she is out her complaining. Smh, girl – have several seats please.

50. Chidubem Enukoha

June 26, 2016 at 10:03 am

Isn’t she talking trash?

51. Leonidas

June 26, 2016 at 11:36 am

Well enunciated. ?

52. Ayodele

June 26, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Quick question: why is she posting the video if she doesn’t really want them “munched” and the people munching the videos/ photos what do they need it for??

53. julz

June 26, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Please if you didn’t want it to happen why out on snap chat in the first place

54. ?

June 26, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Po adanna having a hissy fit ? .us mere mortals ?we understand the rules of social media and keep our most precious private moments away from it. But at last it’s one rule for us and another for you dear (in the fantastically corrupt world of the entitled brat) most be absolutely frustrating getting caught up in the messy world of reality. Pele o!

55. Que

June 26, 2016 at 6:23 pm

best thread of response yet! lol…

56. cutie

June 27, 2016 at 4:04 pm

People ooooo she is not complaining of the grabs but those putting on various websites, really! should you put up someones’ pictures on a website just because she puts it on social media? come of it.

57. tunmi

June 27, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Haba!!! A whole 100+ comments, Adanna you do welll

58. Well...

June 28, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Na only dat?! One of the comments has 950+ likes meaning 950+ people don’t read the article/post.

59. Anonymous

October 21, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Having read through a vast majority of the comments on this blog post and noted the levels of negativity and sheer belittling of so many of my black sisters of one of their own, it truly breaks my heart. I have never understood the need for black women to hear each other down. She is just like you, different but the same. I am not saying that we should always agree for the same of all being black, but when a do disagree let it be done in a gracious and supportive manner. Not this berading and breaking down of each other, we have enough of that from outside sources.

I would further day two things on this matter. Firstly BN’s title was aimed at generating conversation in a non-positive way. The title alone speaks of an intention of generating drama, and not one that aims to try to understand what Adanna is saying and calling for as a mother. What followed was a tirade on Adanna the vlogger. I’m an positive that when she posted that snap chat it was as a mother. Who yes posts occasional pictures of her children in social platforms, much like we all do . But at no point have permission for those pictures to be posted on blogs or websites without her consent. There is a massive difference here that should be noted. So I bet us as women to take a step back and read between the lines and not merely seek to add fuel to the fire. All her to be protective of her son, that’s her job. Learn to recognise the difference between the person and what they do to put good on the table.

My sisters be the change not the problem