BN TV

Toke Makinwa is Back with a New Vlog “5 Signs to Know You are Paranoid”

Toke Makinwa

Media Personality, Toke Makinwa is out with a new vlog this week.

On this week’s episode of ‘Toke Moments’, she shares 5 signs to know you are being overtly paranoid.

Watch to find out if any one of the tips apply to you or someone you know.

Watch the vlog here!

1. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

June 9, 2016 at 7:38 pm

Been feeling paranoid since I was 2. Trust issues, low self esteem, depression. Wish I can get a therapist before I commit suicide.

June 9, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Please don’t…there is still hope for you! Don’t listen to that voice, it is a lie. YOU ARE WORTH IT AND YOU ARE LOVED!!!

• Joffrey

June 9, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Depression is an illness like malaria. You can’t wish away malaria and you definitely can’t wish away depression. Please let’s have a better attitude to mental health and tell such people to get help.

• Dee

June 9, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Aww Uncle Gwegs, please do seek help, there are people out there that can help. You are not alone. Try this, the first session with a therapist is free and they deal with depression and similar issues: http://jacknjillive.com/therapy/

• Joffrey

June 9, 2016 at 11:50 pm

Please get help. Mental health is illness just like all other forms of diseases. I know Nigerians think it’s something of weakness that you can wish away or pray away but it’s not really like that. You can pray about cancer but you’ll still go to the hospital, so don’t see mental health illnesses as any different. Please get help. The Lord is with you

2. queen of shades

June 9, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Choi, i am not a hater o but Toke abeg, this brow tho. less is more!!!

• TEE

June 9, 2016 at 10:14 pm

ANITA SOLOMON IS THAT YOU?

3. Ruthgina

June 9, 2016 at 9:23 pm

This is my best blog so far.

4. You are paranoid @queen of shades

June 9, 2016 at 9:23 pm

Toke don’t have your time,the devil is in your brain,be careful this is the season of death,too many good people have gone,don’t misuse your period of grace.
    If you die on top of Tokes issue,hell fire straight.
    Toke strong lady,the lord will continue to renew you daily.I enjoyed the topic.

• queen of shades

June 9, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Oh dear, save yourself all these insults. All i said was simple. LESS IS MORE. Moreover, i love Toke. I love the woman she is growing to be. Lastly, have your advice back. Apparently, you need it more!!!

5. Seun

June 9, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Well-done strong lady,I thank God for strength and wisdom in your life.Very timely vlog,to keep the funny lots quite.More grace…

6. Tola

June 9, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Toke to bad,Very timely and direct to the point,Good to have an open mind.

7. @ queen of shade-Paranoid

June 9, 2016 at 9:47 pm

You need to see a doctor,all you look for in the posts is a way to insult based on your bad upbringing.Toke nice one very interesting and educative,more grease to your elbow.

8. Sandra

June 9, 2016 at 9:55 pm

On point,this vlog answers so many question for now.to all the goons that see Toke as a threat,She doesn’t have your time,period.Toke on the rise….foward ever.

9. Timely

June 9, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Toke surely don’t have time for haters,this is a good mindset to have,it will free one from the burden of all the gossipers.Tough lady.

10. John

June 9, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Toke very much on point.Some people need to just free their minds,they over care about what people will say,live your life and just forget the negative lots.

Either good or bad,people will always say something,just let them say.

11. maitamachic

June 9, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Awwww love you Toke. Love your depth, honesty and ability for introspection. God bless you for this video. I’m going through some stuff right now and really needed to hear this. A lot of times we carry out past trauma into our present and we end up blocking our blessings.

12. @Queen of shades..your advice is not needed

June 9, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Thank you for loving Toke indeed.Less is more of what.?She does not need your advice.Kindly send the love to others,You are in the period of grace,tommorrow may be too late,free your mind of paranoia and bigotry.

13. Kikelomo

June 9, 2016 at 11:29 pm

Very interesting topic from Toke,fits the mood of the month.Lovely,

14. pretty

June 9, 2016 at 11:41 pm

Nice one toke, I love how you do you always. Strong & sexy, me like!

15. Queen of reply..just afterthought.

June 9, 2016 at 11:45 pm

@ queen of shades.Why didn’t you add the part of your afterthoughts to the first comment?You needed some reality check to know that you loved her?that may come across as dishonest to some people,hmmm let’s be careful what name we potray.

16. Ondiboni

June 10, 2016 at 12:22 am

If uncle gwe gwe gwe is serious,about is state of health.I will advice he visits a psychiatrist.With good medication the suicidal thoughts can be revised.

But if you are just been sarcastic and indirectly shading her vlog,because your name is well known on this commentary association BN branch,all you may need is to learn to love and Jesus.

17. Shellyb

June 10, 2016 at 2:34 am

Best blog so far Toke. The content was very good and applies to everyone. Keep it up.

18. Almost depressed

June 10, 2016 at 3:43 am

I have been bedwetting since I was a child. Now in my mid 20s and it gets embarrassing by the day. My parents are pretty much ashamed of me and me I am just tired . And I don’t talk about my problems to people . It’s just not my thing and now I am about to explode . I literally feel like jumping down from a building not becos I want to commit suicide but because I need to explode somehow.
    I cry all the time, it hurts sooooo much. Even if I don’t eat , doesn’t change anything. I’m a happy person naturally so nobody knows how unappy I am inside. How I can’t go and sleep in my friends house becos I am afraid …….
    Let me stop here. I feel lighter typing this.

• Dee

June 10, 2016 at 9:58 am

Glad you’ve been able to feel lighter by talking about this here. Seeking professional treatment from a healthcare professional (urologist etc) with special training in bladder problems could help you put a final end to this. There are tests they can run and trainings they can place you on to help you. It usually takes some time but it can be done! Don’t lose hope. And you are not alone, others are dealing with this issue. Have you read this article here on BN? https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/05/anuoluwapo-adelakun-dealing-with-adult-bedwetting/

19. Tosin

June 10, 2016 at 5:54 am

3 minutes in…where, if anywhere, is this bloody vlog bloody going?

• Tosin

June 10, 2016 at 7:50 am

🙂 it did go somewhere, and by the end, it was fun and got me thinking.
      next up: 5 signs to know you’re impatient 😀

20. Tope @ Oluwatosin

June 10, 2016 at 7:37 am

Hope everything is ok?this. Vlog seems to meet you at home…patience is very important in life.Rushing most of your decisions after just 3minutes will cost you dearly at the long run.

21. akama @ Almost depressed

June 10, 2016 at 9:29 am

I think you should seek medical advice. Also please check out this link: nafc.org/adult-bedwetting/. I was a bedwetter myself up until my last years in secondary school and I remember the snickers from students when I carried my mattress for drying.