BN TV

Are Black Educated Women Less Attractive? WATCH Adanna&David Answer Your Questions in New VLog

On this episode of Adanna & David‘s vlog, they answer your questions around parenthood, maternity leave, work/life balance, educated black women and much more.

Watch below.

1. Bodunade

July 4, 2016 at 7:48 am

Cute. I can feel their energy, positive energy.

2. bbbbbbb

July 4, 2016 at 8:59 am

This couple is like pounded yam and egusi. The first couple of times you eat it, you love it, but after a while you’re like “damn! pounded yam and egusi again????”

3. fiona

July 4, 2016 at 10:10 am

I absolutely love these two !! So infectious and resilient!

4. A

July 4, 2016 at 10:44 am

Lmao I love how people love bashing these two for owing a vlog and over sharing- which is what you’re supposed to do when you own a vlog. For every time you open their video, you add to their account. So you’re contributing to their extra income asides Adanna’s inheritance and her medical salary. Omo the babe is cashing in o. You people should be there cashing the hell in?

5. Miss Ghana

July 4, 2016 at 11:02 am

I have never liked this couple. You may all bash me for this but there’s something opportunistic and over do in your face style about them. I however wish them luck. Just not my cup of tea.

• Jade

July 4, 2016 at 3:30 pm

The world of youtube, social media, entertainment industry in general is all opportunistic. folks hating on these two yet most of the celebrities, people y’all idolize got here being opportunistic. That’s what putting yourself outthere looks like.
      I’m even trying to cash in on this youtube, blogging while it lasts bcos it’s fleeting. Some of these youtubers are making thousands, millions.

6. purplieciousbabe

July 4, 2016 at 11:18 am

Didnt plan to watch but I was keen on the title, I was hoping the comments will provide gist lol.
    Sometimes I want to watch but I cant be asked.
    She is loaded alright. I just hope she is helping less privilege with it.

7. Naijatalk

July 4, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Some of us can never ever tire of pounded yam and egusi. Haven’t you met people who eat it daily, even with other options available?

8. World People!!!

July 4, 2016 at 2:28 pm

What charity work have YOU done?

You don’t have the right to tell someone what to do with their money. If you don’t like them, ignore their post.

Haba, how hard can be it?

9. Onetallgirl

July 4, 2016 at 5:12 pm

You dont even need to watch this video to answer that question, educated black women are some of the most attractive ans sexiest women ALIVE!!!

10. buena

July 4, 2016 at 9:49 pm

I can’t help but love them. David is adorable