BN TV

How Much is Too Much when it comes to Relationships & Social Media? WATCH Yagazie Emezi’s New VLog

Yagazie Emezi

Yagazie Emezi is back with a new vlog!

In this episode she’s talking about relationships and social media and it is a must watch.

She writes:

Y’al can definitely trace my relationship history online – from my very first boyfriend in 2009 lol. Like someone on twitter put it, ‘I love how Yagazie broadcasts every boyfriend she has not caring what anyone thinks.. She’s just living her life like it’s golden outchea.’

Because tbh, I really don’t have the brain span to post only pictures of boyfriends I’m ‘secure’ of. Imma post alll ’em through all my life phases. What matters is that I work on being secure with MYSELF. Side-boys, boyfriends and eventually husband(s?) all going up. So you post of a picture of you and your boo today and break up tomorrow. And so what? Baby, live your life and share your happiness.

I LIKE sharing the good parts of my life on social media. Some people like to keep their personal life private, good for ’em. So do I, but a picture isn’t giving much insight to my personal life tbh. Comings and goings of relationships are part of life. Accept that. Now live that.

Watch below.

1. Tosin

July 4, 2016 at 8:26 am

#NoTime 🙂 😀

2. Henry

July 4, 2016 at 8:42 am

I agree, there’s nothing wrong with it, but it has to be moderated especially if a lot of people are following you because you can’t tell who is who

3. Sapiosexual

July 4, 2016 at 10:19 am

Truth is Yes, Whatever works for you or rocks your boat.-Life is too short.
    In my opinion,putting your partner on social media just puts more pressure on the relationship. Alot of relationships dont have the foundation and when you hit rock bottom, its everywhere.

4. Lauryn

July 4, 2016 at 12:31 pm

I’d say whatever rocks your boat. I understand Yagazie and her concept of living your life with no filter. But hey let’s take a look at the average person on social media. When you put your relationship on social media you cannot control what people say or think of it. Sometimes we have to play to our audience. We anticipate their reaction and act accordingly. I personally don’t share my relationship on social media. I have been itching to but I know my audience and I don’t want to get burned. Great video Yagazie!

5. tee

July 4, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Of all my exes sounds like you have had like 10 ex boyfriends.

• LU

July 4, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Do women have a limit on how many boyfriends they should have? *hisssss

6. Debz

July 4, 2016 at 6:33 pm

I personally side eye people that over share everything But ultimately i don’t really care so i just look and keep it moving. I did gain one thing from her tho, the part where she said “so what if it ends”.. I am a strong believer in keeping it private till the wedding but now that i think about it, so what? what does people knowing you broke up really matter anyway.
    Sha i’m more anti social media because i hate over hyped stuff… Not because i really care what people think or do not think so i guess i’ll keep keeping my ish to myself. I agree we are in that new age but i chose to not be a part of that culture.. Everyone else can keep enjoying it tho lol