BN TV

BN Beauty: Clear Skin Matters! Dodos shares her Nighttime Skincare Routine | Watch

BN TV

Makeup is great but clear skin matters too! Beauty vlogger, Dodos is sharing her nighttime skincare routine in her new video and she’s going from 100 to 0 with her makeup. Here’s what she said.

Hey lovelies, one of the easiest ways to prevent breakouts if you’re a heavy makeup user like myself is to have a healthy and consistent routine for taking off your makeup at the close of every day.

This is why on this episode, the cameras move from my bedroom (where I typically shoot my makeup videos) to my bathroom as I reveal my nighttime skincare routine. It includes: Wipes and Coconut oil, Neutrogena daily scrub, Exfoliating brush, Balancing toner, Cleansing face mask, Eye performance cream, Lancome serum. Watch the video to see how this products combine to fit my nighttime skincare routine. xoxo

Products Used

• Johnson Baby Wipes
  • Coconut Oil
  • Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub
  • Colgate
  • Essentials Skin Solution Brushing System
  • Obaji-C Balancing Toner
  • Sorbet Cleansing Face Mask
  • Brighter Smile Teeth Whitening home kit
  • Rodial Bee Venom Eye Cream
  • Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

Watch the Video

1. Diane

July 20, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Jeez. Clearly, I will start looking for people to donate products to me. I need to care for my skin (my skin is really bad and I don’t even use make-up) and all these things are too expensive for my life right now.

The envy I have for people with good skin eh… Only God will have mercy on me!
    My skin is the one thing that keeps me angry. Lol… I can be moody just by touching it and I will spread my mood like a virus to innocent people. Forgive me father! Lol

Well, I need to keep hoping to find a job. Thats the first thing I will do with my first salary. I will put it into clearing the grains on my face. Its not funny anymore!

2. Blinks

July 21, 2016 at 1:49 am

Nice
    naijamouthed.com.ng/

3. Nanah

July 21, 2016 at 8:18 am

I like her personality. Nice routine too.

4. Irene (@Irynxoxo)

July 21, 2016 at 8:33 am

for real, she does all this every night??? its so much work …. keep it up gurl!!!!!!!!

5. Moyo

July 21, 2016 at 8:54 am

i rarely use make up, but I always end up with acne and blackheads. I wash my face every evening. I exfoliate and come up with more breakouts. Infact I am just tired. This Dodos tried o, all this wa

6. Dr.Seyi

July 21, 2016 at 9:09 am

Can we just shower at night time and wash our faces? Thats what I do. It seems easier than this. lol

7. Damseldami

July 21, 2016 at 11:31 am

Wow! All this for face? She has beautiful skin though.

8. feyi

July 21, 2016 at 11:37 am

There is nothing people of this world dont use coconut oil oil for. Who knows maybe it can also be used for money rituals *rollseyes! Nice video.

• Cocolette

July 21, 2016 at 1:39 pm

You would be surprised that coconut oil actually WORKS for a lot of random things that people ‘claim’ to use it for. Personally i have used it as deodorant when i travelled without one and it worked perfectly well…i was shocked! It also works perfectly well to clear make up especially eye make-up, much more than ordinary wipes would

• Kiiki

July 22, 2016 at 8:03 am

Agreed! I currently use the Coconut Oil as a face mask at night, as my deodorant and as a scar remover. 100% Virgin Coconut Oil is the ‘bizniz’!!!

9. ym

July 23, 2016 at 10:36 pm

getting products doesn’t have to be expensive . what you really need to know first is your skin type and sensitivity . do your research online for your specific skin type before you invest in anything. don’t buy products because it works for others! made that mistake , wasted money and regretted it . now i am using cheap inexpensive products and it works.