Makeup is great but clear skin matters too! Beauty vlogger, Dodos is sharing her nighttime skincare routine in her new video and she’s going from 100 to 0 with her makeup. Here’s what she said.
Hey lovelies, one of the easiest ways to prevent breakouts if you’re a heavy makeup user like myself is to have a healthy and consistent routine for taking off your makeup at the close of every day.
This is why on this episode, the cameras move from my bedroom (where I typically shoot my makeup videos) to my bathroom as I reveal my nighttime skincare routine. It includes: Wipes and Coconut oil, Neutrogena daily scrub, Exfoliating brush, Balancing toner, Cleansing face mask, Eye performance cream, Lancome serum. Watch the video to see how this products combine to fit my nighttime skincare routine. xoxo
- Johnson Baby Wipes
- Coconut Oil
- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub
- Essentials Skin Solution Brushing System
- Obaji-C Balancing Toner
- Sorbet Cleansing Face Mask
- Brighter Smile Teeth Whitening home kit
- Rodial Bee Venom Eye Cream
- Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
Watch the Video