BN TV

BN Weddings – Video: “I’m Telling The World That I Found a Girl, The One I Can Live For…” Esther & Kyrillos Tender-Hearted Reception Entrance

BellaNaija Weddings

Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 7Nigerian bride Esther and her Greek husband Kyrillos blew Abuja away with their grand entrance during their white wedding ceremony on June, 25th 2016. The young and free couple met at a family event of Esther’s, while she was initially stunned by his appearance, Esther’s heart melted when she unexpectedly realized the charming young man was not taken and had all eyes on her from the start

The event was planned by Sculptors Event Planners Abuja with photography by Ostyn Aimz Media.

The groom began their entrance with a role played interaction with his groomsmen and sisters and danced his way in alone with excitement.

Half way into his solo the music changes to a solemn tune welcoming the bride with full spotlight, smiling endlessly she has all eyes on her including the groom in awe of her as she walks towards him and the two reunite as one – romance in it’s simplest form!

Watch the Fun Moments Below! by Scluptors Event Planners and Managers

~ Photography by Ostynaimz

Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 10 Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 6How We Met
from the bride, Esther
I met the most handsome, charming, loving, funny man I now call my husband on April 3rd at my cousins birthday party. That day will forever be ingrained in my heart and in the sands of time.  It was a Friday evening and we had nothing to do with ourselves, myself, my sister and a couple of friends decided to attend the party. Upon arrival, we see this tall, handsome looking guy in a white summer shirt, green jeans and slippers stepping out.

Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 12For all the ladies in the car, it seemed like we had seen a GQ cover model or a Greek god. After our “oohing” and “aaahhiiinngg” we entered and joined the party. I quickly notice this tall, fair cutie was talking to some girl and I came to the conclusion that he was spoken for. I was disappointed though throughout the course of the party, I notice his eyes stalking me. A few hours later, I found out that the hot guy who had caught my eye was single and was definitely checking me out. Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 5From that moment on, everything happened so fast, introductions were made and we clicked instantly. Little did I know that, that was the beginning of a friendship, love, butterflies and sparks that would last a lifetime.

Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 9The Proposal
from the bride, Esther
December 26th, three days to my birthday Kyrillos takes me on a road trip to Obudu Cattle Ranch. I was ecstatic because I had never been there and it was definitely a nice way to spend my birthday. A day before my birthday, I remember him making plans for us to go for a private picnic three hours away at a waterfall – being the romantic person that he is, I wasn’t surprised because it seemed normal.Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 8My birthday came and he surprised me with loads of gifts in the morning, we later set out for our three hour picnic after breakfast. I mean what better way could I have spent my birthday asides picnicking by a waterfall with the man I love – little did I know that I would be doing more than picnicking.

The hike to the water fall was 3hrs on rugged terrain, climbing rocks and jumping little streams, initially it was cute and nice with loads of selfies, pictures, talking, looking down from mountain tops. Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 2Halfway into our hiking, it wasn’t funny anymore neither was it cute, I was cranky, tired, out of breath and it seemed we had been walking forever. Then the complaints started, I told him point blank that I wasn’t having fun and I wished to spend my birthday in another way. He was sad, he wanted me to be happy, he wanted it to be special. Getting to the waterfall, it was magnificent, breathtaking, totally worth the headache and hassles, we settled and set our picnic items, he then told me to look at the whole environment and take it in. Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 1One minute he is sitting beside me saying nice things and the next, he is in front of me opening a ring box – “OMG!”

I started screaming and shouting with my eyes bulging out, I couldn’t believe it. Out of shock and confusion, I brought out my right hand instead of my left, it was beautiful. Overtime I had planned how I would’ve wanted to be proposed to, but this beat my imaginations hands down. Unknown to me he met my parents a week before and asked for their permission to marry me – such a gentleman.

The three hours hike back wasn’t as long and as tiring anymore…

Esther_ Kyrillos_Romantic Wedding Entrance_BN Weddings_Abuja Wedding_2016 3Credits
Photographer: Ostyn Aimz Media | @ostynaimz
Event Planner and Video: Sculptors Event Planners Abuja | @sculptorsevents
Decor: Perfect Integrated Decorations | @perfectintegrateddecor
Makeup: Pretty Ink Signature | @prettyinksignature

1. Marvel

July 13, 2016 at 6:15 am

Wow! Such simplicity. Stunning!
    I wish your union much success and blessings.

2. mary

July 13, 2016 at 6:20 am

Awwww, sweet love. Very romantic. God bless their home. The guy is cute for days

3. Missy J

July 13, 2016 at 6:25 am

“Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar”?? Lord have mercy!! Our wife, biko don’t come and vex God.
    You two look good together. I wasn’t wowed by the entrance though.
    Wishing you two a happy married life.

• Cappucino.

July 13, 2016 at 9:08 am

@Missy J, I’m sorry but you just might need a heart replacement. Their entrance “”didn’t wow”” you?! I had to resist a tear or two. So sweet! And original and interesting. A wedding is where a couple gets to live out their personal fantasy, and also, express their individuality. We don’t always get to see the latter as people, tend to just go with the latest, or name wedding/event planners and all their suggestions and/or just want all the latest trends in weddings, and/or the most glamourous and expensive-looking wedding their money can get them. The groom acted his heart. He wanted the world and most importantly, his girl, now his wife to know exactly what she means to him; he wanted her to know he isn’t ashamed to show how he feels for her and even make people laugh in the process. And, the moment when she can’t keep up the acting to the music anymore and runs into his arms and they both, in each other’s arms, kind of temporarily forget the crowd? And not one Awww or Wow out of you? instead, for some ‘reason’ I don’t understand or care to know, you are warning the bride not to “”vex God””.

Hearty congratulations to the happy couple! I wish you all God’s best.

I like to see inter-racial weddings in Nigeria where the non-Nigerian spouse’s family and friends are present. I never feel comfortable with the ones that, either in Nigeria, or even one that went to Dubai to have the wedding, the groom is the only white-skinned person to be seen.

Funny the photo of the bride and the groom’s sisters doing the greek dance. Glad they all had fun. Congratulations!

• Fari

July 13, 2016 at 9:53 am

Lol calm down. She just meant the ranch was in Obudu and not Calabar.

• D

July 13, 2016 at 8:10 pm

@Fari, did you finish reading Missy J’s comment. Cappuccino is referring to the fact that she wasn’t wowed.

4. Splendid

July 13, 2016 at 9:31 am

Bella, Esther is from Adamawa not Yoruba. Happy married life to Esther and his hubby.

• Word.

July 13, 2016 at 10:32 am

@Splendid, “”his hubby””? No same-sex rubbish happening here, please. HER hubby, thank you.

• Tk

July 25, 2016 at 9:37 am

the mother is Yoruba

5. Nneoma

July 13, 2016 at 9:50 am

Grooms Suit – @jabus_couture

I’m just gonna drop this here.

• Famzing Jabus

July 13, 2016 at 9:59 am

Jabus made this suit? Guy is going places!

6. Sharon Ifeoma

July 13, 2016 at 10:12 am

Beautiful people! Beautiful wedding. I like the Oyinbo’s in their traditional Nigerian Asoebi. lovely.

7. Nene

July 13, 2016 at 12:12 pm

G.Q? Really? Is that all u have to say? Anyway they look good together.

8. Gracejunkie

July 13, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Yup… @jabus_couture totally made the suit and styled the groom. He is definitely going places

9. "changing moniker"

July 13, 2016 at 3:53 pm

the guy is hot o…..starting to like this bald head thingy…
    bald guys, where you at?

10. tqt

July 13, 2016 at 4:39 pm

The Photography for the wedding was handled by @kodedkrationz.check her instagram Page she gave credit to all her vendors.

• Sculptors Events

July 26, 2016 at 2:31 pm

@kodedkrationz was one of the photographers. However, the ones being referred to here was shot by Ostynaimz

11. Cece

July 13, 2016 at 9:09 pm

All i see is True Love.

12. DOtherDee

July 14, 2016 at 8:21 am

That. Video. Was. BEAUTIFUL!!!❤❤❤???????????????????????
    Funny, cute,sweet,romantic, just a wee-bit of a tear-jerker…, just, Everything!??????
    God’s love and blessings guys! Wishing you both every happiness. ❤

13. Sapphire

July 22, 2016 at 10:28 am

Pls who knows the title of the songs