News

#SaveMayowa: LUTH Releases Official Statement

MayowaFollowing the controversy trailing the #SaveMayowa fundraising campaign, the management of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba has released a statement on the case.

Kenneth Otuneme, the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of LUTH, in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos, said that the institution was not involved in the fundraising campaign, and did not refer her overseas for treatment.

Otuneme said that the hospital only “arrived at a tentative diagnosis of an abdominal malignancy”. He said that they wanted to conduct fresh tests on Mayowa, but the family insisted that she be flown abroad for treatment.

He added that they told the family about the risk of flying her out of the country because of her low blood count. He however said that they had to transfuse her with “much needed” blood after persuasion from her family.

“Mayowa Ahmed, 31, is an old patient of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital who has been on treatment for another condition.

Ahmed came into the Private Wing of LUTH on Monday, July 25, with a history and clinical features of an intra-abdominal mass.

The patient accompanied by some of her family members brought along some results of laboratory investigations ordered and done outside LUTH.

Three different specialists: a gynaecologist, an oncologist and a haematologist- were invited to review Ahmed’s case.

They all arrived at a tentative diagnosis of an abdominal malignancy.

They planned to conduct a series of fresh tests on her to confirm the definitive diagnosis, since the earlier tests were neither requested nor authorised by any doctor from LUTH.

The family, however, requested to fly Ahmed outside the country barely 24 hours after her admission in LUTH, thus stalling all the planned investigations meant to arrive at a definitive diagnosis.

We were able to transfuse her with much-needed blood only after lots of persuasion when the family was told point blank that it was risky for her to travel by air, given her low blood count,” Otuneme said.

He also said that Friday was the third day after her admission and a definitive diagnosis had not yet been made while the relations insisted on flying her abroad.

“LUTH has only dealt with (Mayowa) Ahmed and her relations throughout her stay and not with any other third party,” he said.

Otuneme said that the hospital management, however, had to invite the police to restore peace within its premises following an altercation between Ahmed’s relatives and persons unknown to the hospital.

He urged the general public to patiently await the outcome of the ongoing police investigations.

Our prayers are still with Mayowa as she battles for her life.

1. A

July 29, 2016 at 5:14 pm

E don do! Haba!!!

2. Mama

July 29, 2016 at 5:20 pm

This is so sad on every level!!!
    I pled the blood of Jesus over her and I speak healing to Mayowa.
    If you’ve never lost a loved one or listen to Doctors give a death sentence you cannot imagine what this family is going through.
    For Heaven’s sake she’s only 31!!! They should let her family be.

3. Naijatalk

July 29, 2016 at 5:40 pm

At the risk of drawing dissenting opinions, Mayowa, please I would love for you to be at peace with your maker even while other avenues are pursued for your complete restoration.
    I pray that the peace that comes from salvation through Jesus Christ will envelope your heart and soul. I pray for you and wish you well in JEsus name.

4. De Duchess

July 29, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Its okay now!

The family is just trying to see that their daughter, sister, cousin and friend gets back on her feet.
    Nothing is wrong with that.

And Nigerians, how do we go about helping people and then turn around to put so much pressure on those that we’ve helped?
    It now seems ridiculous. This one act of kindness should be remembered as that- AS AN ACT OF KINDNESS- don’t taint it.

People keep dying in silence because of the fear of such things. I pray that you and everyone around you don’t suffer such. My family and I inclusive.

I wish Mayowa the best. Let this rest. Let’s focus all this energy to praying for her and see what our prayers can do. There is life, there is hope. Our prayers can even (maybe) do more than all the millions.
    Maybe, I just believe that God really exists and he can turn everything around.

If you believe too say a #PrayerforMayowa and spend less energy on trying to investigate.

• x

July 29, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Totally agree with you. Alot stains have gone into this. If you give, give and pray.

• Leah

July 29, 2016 at 7:28 pm

I absolutely agree with you. The most important thing here is that the woman is indeed sick and the family are trying to get her the best help. I donated money knowing that it might be very well too late to save her life, but wanted her to get at the very least comfort care which I honestly don’t think is available in Nigeria. People really need to leave this family alone.

• Chi

July 29, 2016 at 8:10 pm

How much did you donate?

• Enn

July 29, 2016 at 9:21 pm

@Chi how does that concern you
      SMH people sha.

• Ada

July 29, 2016 at 10:23 pm

ENN, that’s none of your darn business. It’s your type that always ask such silly questions, who have you given five Naira?

• Ada

July 29, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Sorry ENN Biko, my comment is for the Chi individual

5. jennietobbie

July 29, 2016 at 5:45 pm

Please, can someone explain to me what is so wrong with her seeking for a better medical care outside the country.? For crying out loud, this girl was MISDIAGNOSED in Nigeria. At this point, anybody with correct sense will not trust any Nigerian doctor. So please WHY ARE WE DEHUMANIZING THIS ISSUE??????? She is sick!!!!!!!!!

• Bodunade

July 29, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Thank you. I know someone that lost her mom because oxygen finished. We know Healthcare in naija is zero, even the president refused to treat ear infection here. These cry baby ‘celebs’ trying to take decisions for mayowas family. Glory hunters, that’s what they are, it’s pathetic!

• Kilo jizz

July 29, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Bodunade, I pray you never help someone genuinely and then be called a glory Hunter. Shebi the brothers were saying they had a letter from LUTH. Now LUTH has debunked it ,you are here saying glory hunting. Ask yourself why the family is lying. Therein, lies your answer.

• I said so

July 29, 2016 at 10:30 pm

I will explain it to you since it seem a tad bit arduous for you to comprehend. One lie….ONE! Just one Inconsistency in your story is all it takes to loose all credibility. I’ve often wondered why the concept of accountability and transparency is so foreign to Nigerians that we often resort stifling any logical reason with sentiments and religion!

No one said she should not seek medical attention in the states. But before you start a fundraising campaign make sure you have your ducks in a row!
      Don’t come out presenting an imaginary plan to people that you have no intention of following through on and think no eyebrow will be raised. Ever heard the saying; “Never promise what you can’t deliver”?
      Just because I am lenient, don’t mean other folks are! Because while I might let you slide others will hold you to your word and you will be dragged if you dare deviate from it without giving a damn good reason

Remember Nigerians did not ask to be involved in this..,.the family brought thier problem to us so they can’t begin to complain of intrusion and forming “respect our privacy”.
      People gave a lot and I have to say I am impressed with my countrymen,….now while I could care less about how the money is appropriated, I do not speak for everyone! Some people do care what you do with thier money altruistic act or not they want receipts!

The young lady is very sick and I do pray she pulls through However do not for a moment shame people asking questions or demanding an update on this case. If the family has nothing to hide then it will should not be an issue

• Cynical

July 29, 2016 at 11:25 pm

@I said so…..honestly people are really missing the point here. i don’t know if we’re just being unnecessary sentimental. I really do feel for Mayowa,honestly cancer esp ovarian cancer isn’t something you’ll wish for your enemy and I can’t imagine the trauma she and her family are going through. But after all said and done,the family members misled the public when they were asking for funds and that’s really the issue. First,most people donated on the assumption that surgery will completely HEAL her and I believe that made a lot of people donate to try and save a life. And from all indications,they were already aware Mayowa was at a terminal stage,people argue that they were still hopeful,yes,but they should have let people know the full story just as part of being transparent. Secondly, I believe a lot of people assumed they already had plans mapped out,where to go for this treatment etc before they started asking for funds.. Mayowa doesn’t have a visa on her passport and then this discrepancy of Dubai vs USA. Even if the family members didn’t plan to scam people,many things just don’t add up.

• Corolla

July 29, 2016 at 11:51 pm

@cynical her family let the public know it was Stage freaking 4! So what are you on about?

• jennietobbie

July 30, 2016 at 1:23 am

Seriously…one lie? And the 100000% truth is STILL that she is sick. Honestly, this story has taught me a lot about human beings. Unstable. Ungrateful. Purely wicked. So you want to know the itsy bitsy gritsy detail of the money you VOLUNTARILY donated for a cause. I’m very sorry for you. And please have several seats and extra with that “one lie”…would you like to be judged based on one human flaw. TREAT PEOPLE HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. LET’S NOT FORGET KARMA IS ON STANDBY!!!

Let’s stop escalating this issue and do the right thing before it becomes too late. It’s STAGE IV CANCER. Nigeria Police release the funds and fly Mayowa out of the country. Save her life before fighting for money. Y’all should be ASHAMED of yourselves!!

• Mama

July 30, 2016 at 3:21 am

@I said so… May you end up far worse than Moyowa, me I have SAID SO in JESUS name!!!

Have you never told a lie??? Have you not ever being inconsistent??? My mother died in Nigeria of a Cardiac Arrest misdiagnosed as Heart burn and indigestion. When she went into Cardiac Arrest there was no oxygen to save her… This was a woman coming to see her kids in the US the next month!!!!

Jesus said He who is without sin should cast the first stone!! I would have told any lie, do anything I could if I needed money to save my mother, so don’t sit there and condemn people when you have not walked a step in their shoes!!! The family did what they had to do that’s life. As for Linda Ikeji who blew this out of proportion her day of reckoning is at hand.

• I said so

July 30, 2016 at 5:25 am

@Mama I wish Mayowas’s condition for you as well in the powerful name of Jesus. The prayer you said here shall be yours: pressed down, shaken together and running over in a thousand folds unto u in powerful name of Jesus!!!!

You will remember this day as a day you sent out a curse and it came back on you in Jesus name!

Bella you better post my comment, I see u been selective and choosing what to post and all….. But if you are gonna post something foul like what this imbecile called Mama wrote l then you better post mine as well, and stop being so freaking biased with your one sided self!

• I said so

July 30, 2016 at 5:55 am

@Jennietobbie

You are absolutely insane!

Facts are facts! No matter how u try to skew it.

And What’s all this noise about Karma? And treating her the way we want to be treated…..clearly u need your Psychiatric pills titrated up! If you wish this kind of trouble on people then I pray it shall be your portion as well. Like seriously how low can y’all go??? All because I stated my opinion this one is shouting karma, the other one raining curses in her generations. The truth is y’all are allergic to the truth! And just cause u try to hush folks up does not mean we will not talk! Do your worst!

I have nothing but goodwill in my heart towards that Mayowa. God sees my heart. I donated to her cause and had others donate too. I prayed for her and still pray every night for her and hope for a miracle

That said, I am able to be practical and call out bullshit when I see one. Perhaps if you quit being overly sentimental Perhaps, you might be able to see the story in an unbiased way.

Here the facts;
      1. The family’s story was inconsistent- call it a break down incommunication , negligence, whatever! However when you tell something that proves otherwise from the truth, most people consider that a lie! And enough reason to cast a reasonable doubt on the whole cause

2. The family distancing themselves from those who championed the cause and asking folks not to get involved now that the goal has been reached, makes me question thier motive! Why now? And why all of a sudden do they need privacy???n.

3.Why are we just getting the real detail on the amount raised from Aramide? As well as the true cost of the treatment in Emory?

4. The victim in all this is Mayowa. I hope she survives this. The girl I feel terrible for however I am seriously side eyeing the family! Bite me!!!

Just because you choose not to use your brain does not mean we should follow suit.

Like it or not the ugly try is this event will forever be etched in people’s memory….don’t be surprised if people aren’t forthcoming with giving no in future because they feel Nigerians lack credibility

Henceforth any further curses from anyone shall be returned to the sender sealed with a mountain of fire prayer point! Silly people , Can’t express themselves without raining curses #Agberos

Bella continue your one sided reporting o, God is good watching you on HD…mtchew. When we leave your site, you won’t have to worry about being one sided anymore as you would have no one to pander to***rolling my eyes****

• Taii

July 30, 2016 at 9:37 pm

You know i keep asking why these doctors didnt come out to say the fundraising was a scam when it started. have u forgotten that the save mayowa campaign was everywhere. Please these doctors sld stop fooling themselves. My 11 yrs old cousin who had cancer of d blood was told she would never recover, it was one of the doctors in that same hospital that advised us to take her away and refered us to a hospital in india, or else they will be using her for experiments. I tell you my cousin is 15 today after coming back from india and still alive.

• Corolla

July 29, 2016 at 11:49 pm

@JennieTobbie your head correct. They are acting like it’s a crime and shady for her family to want to fly her abroad. Has anyone gone to luth? That place can be useless . Someone I know was asked to go buy the numerous equipment they were going to use for her surgery.

• I said so

July 30, 2016 at 2:08 am

@Jennietobbie

You are absolutely insane! There we go again with over the top sentiment.

Facts are facts! You stupid Moron……Gerarahere!!!

And What’s all this noise about Karma? And treating her the way we want to be treated…..clearly u need your Psychiatric pills titrated up! If you pray for this kind of wahala for yourself then it shall be your portion #MUMU

I have nothing but goodwill in my heart towards that girl. I donated to her cause and had others donate too. I prayed for her and still pray every night for her and hope for a miracle

That said, I am able to be practical and call out bullshit when I see one. Perhaps if you quit being overly sentimental and pull your head out of your ass, you might be able to see the story in unbiased way.

Here the facts;

3. The video released by a member of the family stating one of the actress (who I do not care for) showed up drunk at the hospital hence the reason she was walked out not only proved to be false but also extremely crass.

4. Why are we just getting the real detail on the amount raised by Aramide? As well as the true cost of the treatment

5. The victim in all this is Mayowa. I hope she survives this. The girl I feel terrible for however I am seriously side eyeing the family! Bite me!!!

6. shady

July 29, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Wow the girl is wasting away under ur care and u’re still conducting investigation. What happens to information sharing . Am sure the hospital is just a phone call away ring them an confirm the result rather than waste valuable time conducting another investigation . Here in d uk they have a data Base to share information . They will not start conducting investigation that has already be donè. Just becos u are LUTH does not mean other hospital are not good. Pls get a grip nd save a life.

7. Bimbo

July 29, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Useless nigerian hospitals. Mortuaries forming hospital!

8. Delta geh

July 29, 2016 at 6:07 pm

I have been following this story and this issue has been over flogged! Enough! You donated money? Great! Your Father which sees what you did in secret will reward you openly. Doesn’t matter what they use the money for. You saw an ill lady, and out of the goodness of your heart you donated. That alone is a great thing! Stop all the speculations! The family knows what is best for their daughter and they’ll do what they see fit. All these rubbish posts all because of money. Don’t let what was supposed to be a blessing to Mayowa and her family become another cause for headache.

9. AISHA

July 29, 2016 at 6:24 pm

It seems these naija hospitals want to draw a white sheet over her head and tell the attendants “pack her”!
    If not, what the hell are they still conducting? Over how many months?
    Look, I am in full support of Mayowa’s family sending her to Dubai for treatment; seeing how the Nigerian medical sector has failed not just them but countless Nigerians OVER and OVER AGAIN!
    My prayer is for this young lady to get well and get her life back, so that those who are currently insisting that she listens to the doctors who have more or less given her a death sentence; take stock of their stance in this and know that it is only God who brings forth life even when everyone sees only death.

10. fan

July 29, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Only God can fix this.

11. aj

July 29, 2016 at 6:37 pm

What I see about d own this is that d ? are not honest people even with what she going through they kept her at home before toyin and one organization step in and brought her to luth on Sunday if they no they can do it all this while why allowing people step in before u people want to fly her out all I see aboutink about this is they(d ?) to be ask questions

• Kadara

July 29, 2016 at 6:52 pm

@ aj, go and read the initial reports and see how many hospitals Mayowa had been taken to before now and how much had been wasted. We are talking about expensive hospitals like Reddington . They all kept on misdiagnosing her, wasting money will the Mayowa only got worse. How can you open your mouth and accuse a family who’s been through all that of keeping her at home? Let’s just watch the things we say

• lara

July 29, 2016 at 10:20 pm

U got it wrong. The video mayowa did was at home n she said it, she did d video cos she needed help which shows they had no money to fly her out. It was d at amide lady dt told her family to take her to Luther, she was d one dt contacted dem at luth

12. Chi

July 29, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Everywhere in the world patients have the right to seek a second opinion from Dubai or Atlanta or wherever the hell they like .

Let the family be.

13. Kadara

July 29, 2016 at 6:48 pm

So after all the time this lady has been misdiagnosed in this same Nigeria, you expect her family to let you keep running tests and wasting money until what? Can anyone blame this family for not wanting Nigerian hospitals to keep wasting valuable time and money considering how horribly this young lady’s case has been treated. Also the way The Nigerian Medical Board should investigate whoever the crazy Doctor that decided to tell Toyin or whoever that the doctors had determined she was too far gone. First of all, the same LUTH claims not to even know what type of abdominal malignancy she has so how could anyone have said she can’t be helped? And did it become okay for Doctors to discuss the prognosis of a patient with a non family member? what happened to Doctor -client confidentiality? And to make matters worse the LUTH in question has not even carried out tests so who is any doctor to decide she’s to gone to help?

14. aj

July 29, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Pls I don’t open my mouth and talk wiyhout see something pls let be honest with outself ,I understand there pain even with what they are going through they need to be honest and don’t be upset when are are questioning them u need to watch what I sew on my facebook ? they don’t want people to no where they are talking her and yet this are d people that drop ? don’t u think there something wrong somewhere anyway I send ? too but all am worried about is d girl should good health back

15. Remi

July 29, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Guys, chills! in all of this, I feel for Mayowa who unfortunately has taken the back seat as this scandal rages.
    No one is saying her family should not seek treatment for her outside the shores of the country. They are asking why the seeming inconsistency in their stories? If you come to me crying you do not have money for food and I give you money to buy food, it should be spent on buying food! For all you know, I may have other concerns which I sacrificed because you needed money for food. Why did her family say they are taking her to the U.S. when she is clearly unfit to fly , not to mention no letter of invitation or visa. State the fact as it is! Now LUTH has released this statement showing that the actress claims were true. Her brother forged a letter from LUTH. WHY? These issues are very valid. That is why in the U.S. they have a charity commission that regulates charitable donations. This our attitude of ‘ don’t ask questions’ is why you have Pastorpreneurs masquerading as ‘men of God’s while Nigerians look the other way singing ‘touch not my anointed’. It’s a shame that people can’t see the danger in setting irresponsible precedents like these. You pass a bridge and you burn it down, forgetting that others coming after you would need a bridge. How sad! To think that some Nigerians do not understand accountability. We are not ready o.

• Olly

July 29, 2016 at 8:22 pm

God bless you for this

• Liz

July 29, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Thanks Remi. This is the first sensible comment.

16. truetalk

July 29, 2016 at 7:04 pm

In as much as i sympatize with d family at dis time, every one saying dis issue is overflogged pls dont open any story concerning Mayowa..
    While all must be done to save Mayowas life..Dis has to come to a logical conclusion…d family’s integrity is at stake. ..

• Delta geh

July 29, 2016 at 7:14 pm

but maybe if we stopped questioning their integrity they can focus on Mayowa’s treatment? They don’t need us to start making noise in their ears.

17. Beard gang

July 29, 2016 at 7:16 pm

Choi! Mayowa kpele. i feel so sorry for you, you are all i have talked about today. people asking for transparency na wa for you people o. somebody’s daughter and sister is dying and transparency is the first thing on your mind? the family was eventually going to give account but i guess they wanted her to achieve stability or at least when she starts responding to treatment. PR is not on their minds at the moment besides this money is mayowa’s money, people talking like mayowa was giving a contract. can’t help be what it is? do you ask the crippled person you give money on the road how the money is going to be spent? cos this is 80mil? the donors that donated were aware 100k dollars was the target and still kept donating does that not tell you their intention was for her to keep the rest? jeeze! please let mayowa’s family help her fight this terrible ailment with dignity not shaming. i assure impatient nigerians that the family will give account, pls relieve them of pressure and most importantly show them love and support by praying for mayowa and sending goodwill messages.

18. Beard gang

July 29, 2016 at 7:29 pm

**given a contract***

19. queenbee

July 29, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Is pastor Chris on holiday. Or does he not deal with real disease. On another note : Donating money is just that. Donating. U didn’t lend it. So why the enquiry. Nonsense. Let them be. I pray this girl geta the attention from qualified professionals that she so desperately needs.

• BJ

July 30, 2016 at 5:02 am

Even if it’s donation people still have to be accountable to the people who donated. This whole issue is going to be a stumbling block to others that will be in need of help later. Money is the root of all evils, though Mayowa’s family shows they love her but money can make people do some crazy stuffs and what they did to Toyin in the video I saw was clearly unacceptable. How can they now be saying who called her? Were they sleeping when she was going there and crying that people should donate to help their sister? Now she has suddenly turned to a fraudster? and to even think that one of the sisters or family member was saying to Toyin that I don’t like you? Who is she for Toyin to be bothered about her liking her or not ? Am a bit disappointed that Toyin did not give her the right answer right then and there. God help Mayowa because only him can heal her at this moment of hers.

20. Apples

July 29, 2016 at 7:45 pm

This is just sad! Someone is dying and all talk about is investigating her?????

Y’all hav really lost your souls!!!!!!

21. Not Bitter Kola

July 29, 2016 at 9:51 pm

I have had able bodied people stop me on the road asking for either transport or just money to eat. Sometimes I wonder if they’re just corporate beggers or they’re just genuinely in need. Sometimes I give out of the benefit of doubt, I don’t live in that doubt, cos that would make me not give anymore therefore missing someone who may genuinely need it. May we all pass the test that God will test us. Imagine having to involve yourself and time with how Someine wants to use money you have them for a purpose, you can only do so much, and looking at this Mayowa case, she is genuinely ill and the money will definitely go a long way. May God grant her ease in her affairs. Amen.

22. Kayla

July 29, 2016 at 10:07 pm

On a more serious note if there is no transparency on this issue, what is the guarantee that if an issue like this comes up tomorrow people will be willing to help.

• Bide

July 29, 2016 at 10:56 pm

Exactly…………..

• jennietobbie

July 30, 2016 at 1:25 am

Charity should be voluntary. Your giving should NOT depend on others. Period. Between you and your God!! I speak for myself

• *curious*

July 30, 2016 at 2:08 am

High five, jennietobbie!

23. lara

July 29, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Aramide I mean

24. Chris Joseph

July 30, 2016 at 2:02 am

I wonder why people waste so much time on this issue….RATHER THAN POINTING FINGERS, LET’S INVEST THE SAME ENERGY AS ONE IN SAYING A PRAYER FOR MAYOWA. I BELIEVE GOD IS ABLE TO REWRITE THE DOCTOR’S REPORTS. MONEY IS NOTHING. …SAVING HER LIFE SHOULD BE OUR TOP PRIORITY! JUST PRAY YOU AND ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS DON’T FALL INTO SUCH TEMTATION. MAYOWA…YOU’RE HEALED IN JESUS NAME!!!! YOUR STRENGTH IS RENEWED….. @OFFICIALCHRISAY

25. I said so

July 30, 2016 at 5:40 am

@Jennietobbie

You are absolutely insane!

Facts are facts! No matter how u try to skew it.

Here the facts;

4. Why are we just getting the real detail on the amount raised from Aramide? As well as the true cost of the treatment in Emory?

Henceforth any further curses from any idiot shall be returned to the sender sealed with a mountain of fire prayer point! -! Can’t express themselves without curses

Bella u better post this!

26. Iyaloja central

July 30, 2016 at 8:58 am

Nigerians and sentiments! This is the same sentiments and calling “God” that voted Jonathan in and ruined us finally, we are at it again.
    People here are saying donations should not be queried? Seriously? You sit down, took pity, wanted to help a cause and you donated, next thing, story get k leg and this is ok?
    Then let me not hear anyone complain of government o because you voted them based on a cause!

27. Toria cyril

July 30, 2016 at 11:44 am

What ion get now is how is save mayowa scam??? They wanna fly her abroad for treatment

28. elbe

July 30, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Dear BN.the hospital persuaded the family to wait so they could transfuse Mayowa due to her low PCV..the family did NOT persuade or beg the hospital for the transfusion. They didn’t even want the transfusion,all they wanted was to fly her out. Please, READ your own write ups before you draw your silly biased conclusions. I get it.you dislike Nigerian doctors and hospitals. Your readers do too. In short,all foolish shortsighted Nigerians instead of holding their leaders accountable for the lack of facilities in our hospitals,have staged a hatefest for Nigerian doctors. we get it.we have heard.my sincere prayer is that ALL Nigerian doctors can escape this cesspool and go to better climes were we will be trained better,paid better,treated fairer,and we can learn,and practice better. Then Nigerians can patronize their politicians or babalawos who will take one look at you and diagnose ovarian cancer without the need for a single test. we will be happy,Nigerians will be happy. Win-Win.

29. Bhukie

July 30, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Will ppl just let dis family rest biko. When will dey even av time to plan and execute their plans sef…! Ka soore ka tun loso ti.. I just pray she survives that all that matters! #prayersupforMayowa