Scoop

Toyin Aimakhu unveils her “Teemoji” with Phrases in Yoruba

BellaNaija.com

Just like Kim Kardashian, Blac Chyna and Amber Rose have done, Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu has launched her line of emojis.

Her emojis are called “Teemojis” and they come with many of Toyin’s unique facial expressions matched with everyday local phrases and parlance in Yoruba.

Will you download the app?

See a sneak peek at some of the expressions below.

Teemoji

1. Baby gurl

July 28, 2016 at 10:33 am

I love it! Yimu is my fave that’s typical Toyin Aimakhu in all her glory lol. Haven’t seen all the emojis but Toyin I hope there is one that references the time u almost fell off that hoverboard I almost died of laughter when I saw d video on Ig. This may just be d first emoji collection I will ever download! Haters gon’ hate, Toyin gon’ cash in!

• ceetoo

July 28, 2016 at 11:16 am

You know i have been looking for tufiakwa for a long time. I like this. welldone Toyin.

2. Baby gurl

July 28, 2016 at 11:17 am

I love ? !! My personal fave is Yimu this is typical Toyin Aimakhu in all her glory lol I haven’t seen the entire collection but I hope she includes an emoji referencing the time she almost fell off the hoverboard I was in stitches when I saw d video on Ig. This may just be d first emoji app I ever download. Congrats Ty. Haters gon’ hate Toyin gon’ cash in gon’?????

3. Sebastian

July 28, 2016 at 11:31 am

Even in the midst of our complaints and many shortcomings as a nation, some people are still coming up with business ideas to better their fortunes without fraudulent or illegal colourations. Nobody has any excuse not to have something doing. Sit down and think (you can pray too)… I really love this. Well done, Toyin. Yimu has got to be my favourite, Lol

4. Victoria

July 28, 2016 at 11:56 am

Dear Bella Naija,
    It’s so wrong to ask if we will download the app.

5. ehnie

July 28, 2016 at 12:02 pm

E le yi talenu, thumbs up Toyin, more grease to your elbow, sure am gonna download

6. TT

July 28, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Love it! Well done girl

7. Bayo

July 28, 2016 at 3:09 pm

I notice Bella has a beef with this lady and trying to bring her down. They just couldn’t help than to report this. How on earth should you ask us if we would download the app. They would never do such to Toke and Tiwa; their lovebirds. *Mtheeuww! Na u sabi if you no post my comment.

8. nunulicious

July 28, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Toyeeeen!
    I don’t know you but there’s something authentic and entertaining about you. You do well!

9. Sebastian

July 28, 2016 at 7:29 pm

Sincerely, I thought I was the only one who noticed the question part. Ofcourse, we will download the app! Its like when you tell us there’s a new song from one of our music stars and you now ask us if we will download. We definitely will. The question above carries a connotation that can’t be denied.

Be that as it may, I don’t know about any beef BN might have with Toyin but it is important for BN to know that it is gradually transforming from a celebrated entertainment blog to a more encompassing media platform. Having coded beef against some individuals should no longer be heard of. God bless the BN team.

10. *curious*

July 28, 2016 at 7:46 pm

what does “oju yo bo” mean? In which context would you use it? I assume you use it when you are shocked, surprised, etc. Cos I think the literal translation is “Eyes have fallen out”…???