BN TV

WATCH Episode 7 of NdaniTV’s “Skinny Girl In Transit”

mom

Episode 7 of NdaniTV’s “Skinny Girl In Transit” is here.

On this episode Tiwa confronts Shalewa about Maxwell and finds out that she already knew he was a married man. An old friend pays Mide a visit at the office

Watch below.

1. NitaBrownSugah

July 1, 2016 at 12:53 pm

Totally enjoyed myself! Ngozi Nwosu is a character shaaa….she is a real legend! Love it!

• jade

July 2, 2016 at 12:55 am

Wow!!! I felt that prayer so deep. God bless mama shalewa. Hadiza, is funny, I enjoy her character. Mide’s fiancee is something else. Nice men love mean, full of themselves type of girls too. I love this show.

2. Damsel

July 1, 2016 at 1:00 pm

The mother’s prayer was so touching.

3. Wetin

July 1, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Tiwa is starting to get a little attached to Mide. Even Didi knows that’s why she was quite when Tiwa was saying he deserves better. Mide on the other hand is a softy… aww. Look at how he is with his ex.
    Mama Tiwa’s prayer was touching and the highlight of the episode.
    Great watch.

4. mzyinkis

July 1, 2016 at 1:38 pm

The last scene really got me teary. God don’t make me do this to my mom. Tiwa seems to be subconsciously jealous tho.

5. meelikey

July 1, 2016 at 1:44 pm

….did I just drop water from my eyes? That prayer kai,may the tears that will drop from my mother’s eye be that of joy.

6. ....

July 1, 2016 at 2:07 pm

That mama shalewa prayer got me seeing motherhood from a whole different level.. God please don’t give my mother any reason to cry over me.. So touching..

7. ybbil

July 1, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Wow! That prayer was something! May I never bring shame to God and my parent’s house in Jesus Name. And the lady Mide is following, wassup with her, do people behave like that in real life? So #Timide is over, that’s how men would marry bitches and start having affairs with nice single girls minding their own business and be saying I would leave my wife for you and I need affection.

• Wetin

July 1, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Nah, I think Nadine is a bump on the road to Tiwa and Mide coming together.

8. Daisy

July 1, 2016 at 3:20 pm

The last scene was so touching. The pains of a Mother

9. Jany

July 1, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Jesus. Young girls like shalewa need family like Tiwa especially her mother. It’s just tough love for now. Later Shalewa will understand

10. bibie

July 1, 2016 at 4:21 pm

That prayer is just too mom-like! Kai! I was crying o. So heartfelt. Isnt it funny the way our parents (in their closet) attribute every failure of their children to their past sin(s). Lord, have mercy! I love Didi. Please be my friend jor. Real geh! Infact CAPITAL END to TIMIDE. Abeg, Tiwa 3.0 is not in for all this man-dragging drama. At least he is not married sha but this is fian…friend is not soft meat at all

11. Noms

July 1, 2016 at 4:30 pm

Great one again….
    Mothers are supreme.

12. Noms

July 1, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Thank God Mide isn’t married ooo, The last episode when he was laughing at Tiwa’s ability to smell marriage, I was beginning to think he will come up and say he is married and how come madam didn’t smell it.
    Fridays have been sweeter since SGIT.

13. Fabulicious

July 1, 2016 at 5:51 pm

I almost had to ask my self what happened to me ooo when i started getting emotional..Ngozi Nwosu’s prayer scene really got to me..God bless mums oooo…

14. Sarah

July 1, 2016 at 11:43 pm

Shalewa’s reaction shows that some girls actually walk into relationships with married men, with their eyes wide open. Thank God for parents like mama Tiwa, who don’t condone such silly behaviour. However there are still many Nigerian mothers who will even encourage their daughters to become impregnated by the man, as long as he is wealthy.

15. Titi

July 1, 2016 at 11:48 pm

I am totally in love with SGIT. Funny thing is I watched my first episode last week,and I caught up with all past episodes within 2 days. Fantastic plot, great acting and incredible characters. This is one of the best contents from Nigeria and I am feeling so proud. I did tear up at the last scene and I really cant wait for the next episode. Abimbola Craig God bless you for me

16. Iya

July 2, 2016 at 1:29 am

Wow…..veeeeery emotional episode. Ngozi Nwosu…actress of life….MVP of destiny….❤️❤️

17. mary

July 2, 2016 at 2:25 am

Can next week Friday come already pleaseeeeeee. BTw Ngozi is the the type of actress that deserves an award and nobody can question it, she is just a raw talent. she makes it look so real like what goes on in a typical home. tears of a mother for her children

18. Letty

July 2, 2016 at 6:37 am

Ngozi, Ngozi, Ngozi how many times did i call you….you are a true thespian. I doff off my hat to you….one of the true originals who have not lost their touch…way back from living in bondage…igbo woman who is multilingual…some ppl are just naturally gifted in their craft .i rebuke the spirit of kidney disease that plagued you some time ago…it will not come back in Jesus’s name amen….

19. Ada

July 2, 2016 at 10:16 am

This totally reminds me of me,my mum n my sister.. My sister won’t listen sometimes..that thing can pain ehnn…esp when it is clear she is doing it the wrong way.. The whole part from tiwa storming home n shouting to their mum dropping in on the conversation …. Exactly same scene with me,my mum n my sister… The Lil girl no go hear.. Even said something about being jealous…
    Lol… The show is amazing…
    And the prayer at the end??? my mum!!! I remember one time she made us sing Revival almost all night.. I was moved ooo… Started maintaining my shit for real…
    It just made my morning…#SGIT fan

20. cheryl

July 2, 2016 at 10:24 am

wow!! i was legit shedding tears dat got ppl asking in d last scene, dis is a typical cry of a concerned Nigerian mother, may God hear d cries of mothers out there who r praying for their children, both male and female, same prayer i pray for all my brothers and i am sure my God will answer all of them dis 2016, its not only ladies dat face dis “not getting bae” ooo, and lovely twist there with d emergence of Mide’s galfrnd, she shouldnt jst try me oo, well, a better person myt come for Tiwa afterall, fingers crossed

21. ima

July 2, 2016 at 4:21 pm

i was actually crying when mama shalewa was praying. God bless our mothers! Mide go wash ya eyes abeg, see beta girls excluding that ‘yellow girl’ for your front. Guy shine thy eyes. lol

22. Addy

July 4, 2016 at 1:36 pm

That prayer……. wow it really got to me. mmay we never bring shame to our mothers in IJN. Amen.