BN TV

“When I first moved into the country I liked her but we quickly got into a friend-zone situation” – Find Out Who Banky W is talking about in this Interview

BN TV

Banky W had a chat with “Da Chat” and he bares his mind on everything.

He talked about Wizkid leaving the label and how they have been able to make things work, he talks about his growing artists Shaydee and Niyola, he talks about being the most eligible bachelor and why he isn’t feeling the pressure to rush into marriage, he talks about Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz’s drama and so much more.

He also talked about his current projects and just before the interview wrapped up he talked about all those relationship rumours with Niyola, Cynthia Morgan, Stephanie Coker, Andrea Giaccaglia and more.

Banky W says “Until I walk down the aisle with somebody, I’m never going to talk about somebody that I’ve been with. I don’t think it’s fair to the person because you open that person up. Me, I can take the criticism and the comments on the internet and all of that stuff but somebody else that isn’t in that limelight doesn’t necessarily ask for that kind of criticism and backlash and slander and all of that and it’s tough to take for somebody that is not used to it so I don’t think it’s fair.”

Watch below.

1. Nigerian Renaissance.

July 15, 2016 at 4:23 pm

What a classy, well-bred, wise, modern-day gentleman! And, he can cook!

So, the race is not extinct after all. There is hope.

2. Tea Please

July 15, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Great interview! Does anyone know if he’s available? Most of these bachelors don’t say whether or not they are single and available. We don’t need to know who you’re dating if you are, but it’d be nice to at least know if you’re available! Someone please spill the tea on all these guys!!!

• Jade edo babe

July 15, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Abeg, he’s not available. Go find the availability of other guys. Banky, “Mr Capable” is mine.
      We are both very private. You go see one pic of us for bella naija wedding section soon or we go mute like D’banj.
      Babe, you look good as usual(wink).

• Cozygal

December 18, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Considering Susu is an Edo babe, I’m wondering, Jade, you be Susu ni??

3. @edDREAMZ

July 15, 2016 at 4:46 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    BN una go die neh if una put download link… For the last tme am Using Nokia E5 to blog and the only way i could participate in things of this nature is if there is download link… Make una take una time and try changing the system abeg…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. miini

July 15, 2016 at 5:06 pm

It was quite an enjoyable interview. He seems to be put together and kinda mature. I did not like Gidi love tho but I absolutely love Made for you. Btw, am i the only one who thinks he needs to ditch the rings?

5. Ayoka

July 15, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Can somebody please transcribe or summarize? Thanks in advance 🙂

• Tees

July 15, 2016 at 5:59 pm

He loves wiz kid and wishes him the best
      He’s happy he’s headlining with artists like drake and Chris brown
      He may not personally believe in contracts for labels and may let signed artists go if that’s what they want
      He liked Niyola at first but they became friends instead
      He won’t kiss and tell
      It’s not fair to them especially(Social media wahala and criticism)
      He can cook
      Wants to own a restraint Chef Ws or something like that
      On tiwa and tbillz , they are both his friends, supports them both individually
      Doesn’t believe dirty laundry should be aired outside via social media
      Loves them and wishes them the best
      He hooked toolz up with his Besr frennnnnn
      He seemed almost perfect???
      Oh and we won’t know if he’s dating or not cus he won’t tell us till we hear he’s walking down the aisle

• ATL's finest

July 15, 2016 at 7:50 pm

@ Tees Oshe jare & God bless U plenty. He sure sound like a perfect Gent to me & he’s absolutely right. About everything he said. Way to GO Mr. Banky.

• Bummyla

July 16, 2016 at 5:32 am

Great!
      bummyla.com

6. Prince

July 15, 2016 at 5:43 pm

I no fit watch but damn. I love Mr Capable like kilode. He’s one of the few vocalist we have in this country. I’m not talking of those panpangolo artist.
    Meanwhile, who’s pairing you with Cynthia Morgan, if i hear. You’re too cool for that babe bro.

• ese

July 15, 2016 at 6:38 pm

As in!! Cynthia Morgan ke? Niyola is better by farrrrr!!

7. zee

July 15, 2016 at 5:49 pm

CLASSY!!!!!!

8. Bib ire

July 15, 2016 at 7:11 pm

Good home bringing on display.Thank God for your parents,Am proud of you bro#Omoluabi

9. When

July 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Very awesome interview. He was so calm and was in control of the interview.

10. Kay

July 15, 2016 at 7:49 pm

I tink he still likes niyiola though…. am really rooting for them

11. Aww

July 15, 2016 at 8:37 pm

So glad to see Banky has maintained a level head. He has grown n matured well even with his many successes. So proud of him. I wish him many more heights. And make una leave the man….he shall marry if and when it is in his kadara….

12. Kaylay

July 15, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Me I cannot be wasting my data to watch interview. Especially now that Visaphone has gone with their 1000terabyte data. Anyways when Banky is ready to settle down he should do another interview. I will watch. Until then. Bye

13. She's Been Schooled By the O.

July 15, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Isn’t this the girl (interviewer) who wanted to finish Omawumi’s reputation and career? All those her mud-slinging ‘questions’ fro start to finish of her interview with Omawumi until the star walked out on her? She’s the same person. She how she now respected herself in this interview.

14. Follow Your Own Path.

July 15, 2016 at 9:42 pm

@Kay, must EVERYONE be a Celine and Rene? a Tiwa and Tbillz?

15. gottolovebanky

July 15, 2016 at 10:04 pm

what a gentleman!! #megaimpressed! and the interviewer did an excellent job… kudos