Music

Wizkid is going Hard on New Song “Shabba” as he Features Chris Brown, Trey Songz, French Montana & More on Different Versions | Listen

image

Wizkid has got a new song out called “Shabba” and he features qutter a number of international heavyweight artists – from Chris Brown to French MontanaTrey Songz and more.

The first version released is with Chris Brown, Wizkid, Hoody Baby & Section Boyz. Listen below.

Download

Two other versions that are set to come out soon feature Chris Brown, Trey Songz and French Montana!Wizkid, Chris Brown Trey Songzimage

1. tony

July 1, 2016 at 6:48 am

Impressed with this mans career. Davido wither you??

2. LOL

July 1, 2016 at 7:07 am

“House full of cocaine…come play in the snow?” He’s had better beats to spark off…not connecting with this one. Maybe he ‘be’ targeting the hoodies, druggies…..or maybe street creds….or mehn I’m getting too old, nah, this here ain’t dope.

• Anonymous

July 1, 2016 at 8:52 am

Your plate of beans…

Great one from Africa’s most in-form artist. This is definitely going to top the charts.

• Krs

July 5, 2016 at 2:00 am

You wish.

3. andtherewasone

July 1, 2016 at 7:50 am

He sang that part? I tot I only heard him in d hook

4. FOWOSHERE01

July 1, 2016 at 9:13 am

Some like shabba. Dope tune am telling you.

5. Prince

July 1, 2016 at 9:32 am

This is phucking nice. Chris Brown has a sweet & sexy vocal.

6. @edDREAMZ

July 1, 2016 at 9:44 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I swer this song is trash…. Just downloaded it and and deleted it at the same… Pure waste of 5mb….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Nyke

July 25, 2016 at 11:19 pm

@edDREAMZ, then you don’t know good songs…

7. lilz

July 1, 2016 at 9:46 am

can’t wait to listen to the one with Trey Songz

8. Eche

July 1, 2016 at 9:57 am

This track is very ok. I think it’s designed to give him more penetration into the American Market. You just have to Be flexible…

• CovertNigerian

July 1, 2016 at 3:11 pm

I think you’re right and I respect the need for an artist to be diverse. However, if BN hadn’t reported that this was a Wizkid song I may not have recognised it as his song. In fact, I doubt that I would have recognised any Nigerian influence – I hope it’s not a sign of things to come. I hope Wizkid manages to hold on to the Nigerianess of his sound as he tries to appeal to a broader and more diverse audience. After his talent, his Nigerianess is part of what will help him standout globally – I’d hate to see it eroded.

9. Adio_Braimoh

July 1, 2016 at 10:50 am

He’s being dropping hit back to back. Thumbs up to the ojuelegba crooner!

10. Somebody

July 1, 2016 at 10:58 am

Please stick to that One Dance type vibe.

Something people can dance to

11. Janet

July 1, 2016 at 4:34 pm

This boy is about to blow worldwide o. Well done Wizkid. Less swearing though abeg.

12. Tolu

July 3, 2016 at 8:52 pm

I think it’s a nice song, and i also think that thre’s absolutely nothing wrong with singing “just the chorus” or even one line in YOUR OWN song. He’s an artist… A musical artist. Meaning that he creates art with music. So if he has an idea for a particular art (music) and it involves bringing together like minds while he does the chorus, it doesnt make it any less his song.
    I also think he’s one of very few artists that wouldn’t get lost in a song no matter how “unnigerian” it is.
    Let’s all enjoy a good song. Don’t worry, if u don’t like it now, it’ll grow on you.. Hehe. Between the clubs and radio stations, u’ll be singing shabba soon-ish

13. gregory lengala

July 5, 2016 at 10:46 am

am bouncing to the beat like shabba..mad tune from the kid from lagos but stick to the african type of vibe don get lost bro.Afrobeats is the new sound for the world don forget it call mastercraft or dj maphorisa of uhuru bring something unique