BN TV

Catch all the Intrigue and Love Triangle in Telemundo’s new series “All Roads Leads to Love”

BellaNaija.com

BLOG

From the studios that brought you For Love and Justice and My Heart Beats for Lola, comes the gripping, brand new telenovela All Roads Lead to Love. All Roads lead to Love is about Eva Soler, a tough and determined beauty who always dreamed of becoming a truck-driver, she inherits her late father’s truck, and her life seemingly starts to fall into place.

She finds love, settles down to start a family and even establishes her own transport business.  All seems well, or so we think till a few years down the line, all hell breaks loose in paradise.

Think: scheming, suspicion, love triangles, plot twists, betrayal and revenge; this series has it all, but at its core, spins the story of Eva Soler, a woman discovering her strength through her own undoing.

All Roads Lead to Love now showing Mondays- Fridays at 4:10pm on Telemundo DStv Channel 118.

_______________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Prince

August 5, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Not that interesting. A passion for revenge is the bomb

2. Iyun

August 5, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Not interested too, I hate that they make my sweetheart the bad guy and they now used two old people as stars. Hian.. Oh! A passion for revenge makes me happy, my God Samuel and Andrea *smiles can’t get enough of them, their love is contagious.. TeamSamDrea

3. wendy

August 5, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Yea “passion for revenge is d bomb”.

4. king Bey

August 5, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Under the same sky was one of my best…

5. Bodunade

August 5, 2016 at 6:20 pm

I will pass. After Paloma and Diego put mumu ideas in my impressionable teenage mind and f-ed me up for the next 3 years I have sworn off of these addicting, love Wantintin Mexican soap for life lol

6. Bodunade

August 5, 2016 at 6:22 pm

I will pass. After Paloma and Diego put mumu ideas in my Impressionable teenage mind and [email protected]#:ed me up for the next 3 years I have sworn off these addicting, love Wantintin Mexican soaps for life lol

7. Omo

August 5, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Under the same sky was Bae….still not feeling this new telenovela.

8. anonymous

August 7, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Yeah! Samdrea is da bomb right now,you won’t even enjoy them well until you go to youtube to watch their videos not the one on tv that telemundo nuns have edited all the juicy parts

9. Jane

December 2, 2016 at 12:31 pm

All road leads to love is a bomb

10. Jane

December 2, 2016 at 12:33 pm

All road leads to love is a bomb and soooooo real… Love it