BN TV

Chris Brown’s Alleged Assault Victim Baylee Curran speaks out | Watch

Baylee Curran, the woman who called the cops on Chris Brown says the singer pulled a gun on her because she was admiring a piece of jewelry … and afterwards his people demanded she sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Baylee revealed she had “partied” with Chris in the past and said he had always been “nice” but this time was “out of it”.

Watch her talk about the alleged assault below.

1. jide

August 31, 2016 at 11:16 am

Drake and rihanna’s booing up got Chris Brown messed up. Timing of his latest meltdown is suspect

2. Ngozi

August 31, 2016 at 11:42 am

Fake

3. anonymous

August 31, 2016 at 12:17 pm

cant wait for chris to sue her gold digging ass she dosen’t even look like she has money she’s obviously looking for a source of income , someone that is wanted for theft i am pretty sure she tried to steal from him , where are the other girls?

4. Confuzzled

August 31, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Melanin deficient females. Always causing trouble. I don’t trust them. Chris Brown brought it on himself for bringing in strangers.

• De Duchess

August 31, 2016 at 12:43 pm

You know your comment is wrong right?
      Most Africans and Black Americans are so troublesome. Boastfully racist.
      I can only imagine what it would be like if a white person made such a comment.
      Our world and the double standards. SMH

• Confuzzled

August 31, 2016 at 2:35 pm

I said what I said.

Prejudice + discrimination = racism. I’ll accept I made a prejudiced comment. Perfectly fine and human. But unless there’s discrimination, racism is not relevant to my comment.

• Xoxo

August 31, 2016 at 4:30 pm

Your comment is not right. If a white person said this about a black person, blacks will start yelling racism. There really are double standards in the world.

5. De Duchess

August 31, 2016 at 12:46 pm

These kind of girls have easy lives oh.
    How is life so easy for some people that all they do is party and meet clebrities?

6. De Duchess

August 31, 2016 at 12:47 pm

*celebrities*

7. Patrick

August 31, 2016 at 1:43 pm

“Put a gun in my face’ But you lived to tell. Same chick accused of stealing in NY in 2013 and has a warrant out for her arrest but doesn’t know why a gun was put in her face? Not saying Chris is right to have done that but Baylee your history is out there. Anyways what do I know .

8. Buhari

August 31, 2016 at 2:12 pm

I hate violence of any kind, but this woman looks like she looking for some reality show contract…Something like “Real Groupies of Chris Brown” or “Groupies and Hip Hop”. I hope she gets enough money to last the rest of her life because this 15 minutes of infamy won’t last.

9. BlueEyed

August 31, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Ofcourse she had to be white