BN TV

Ebony Loving with Sika: 4 Skin Care Products I Absolutely Cannot Live Without

BN TV

Stunning media girl Sika Osei is out with another episode of her beauty vlogs, Ebony Loving with Sika. In this episode she’s telling us 4 skin care products she absolutely loves! Sika told us;

I’ve always wanted to do a video about products that I use for my skin which I think are to die for. So I decided to touch on this in this episode of Ebony Loving because I get the sense that ladies sometimes get overwhelmed by makeup use and sometimes just want a break to allow their skins to breathe. Here are some products that help me do just that. You can thank me later. xoxo

Watch the Video

1. Christian Jatau

August 11, 2016 at 10:59 am

Sika! This is awesome.

• Sika Osei

August 12, 2016 at 12:00 am

Thank You Christian. Thought to come on here myself and say thank you for watching. Hope you put everything into practice

2. D

August 11, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Nice video. I like the idea of rotating a high-end product with a more affordable one in order to stay within budget.

• Sika Osei

August 12, 2016 at 12:01 am

Yes I think it’s really important so whatever your budget you skin is still getting what it needs

3. Rayva

August 11, 2016 at 4:25 pm

So glad you did this video.. Am a Neutrogena girl and I like to identify with others like you who use it………. I can testify to its effectiveness, a good product which does not require you to go broke. Since you say Elemis is god’s Truth, maybe I would give it a try.

• Sika Osei

August 12, 2016 at 12:01 am

I’m truly an Elemis and Clarins girl! Expensive so I save long to get them lol but worth it

• Summers

August 12, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Hi sika!! The elemis product you named i looked for it on amazon couldnt find it … where did you buy yours from please????

• Summers

August 12, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Hi sika the elemis product you listed i checked on amazon dint find it where did you order or get yours from???

4. neon

August 11, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Hi Sika,

if you get to read this, what lotion if any do you use after the sunscreen? i currently use coconut oil on my face but I’m feeling as though its making my skin darker.

• Sika Osei

August 12, 2016 at 12:03 am

Neon I’m not big on oils for the face. Never tried coconut oil on face just body. I use a Clarins day cream. It’s light and non greasy. Find a moisturiser like that with Vitamin E

5. Sadebabe

August 14, 2016 at 6:00 am

Lovely video Sika. Have known Elemis to be a great product. Expensive but worth it. Thanks for sharing.

6. Truth-be-told

August 14, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Please did anyone get the name of the moisturiser she mentioned? After talking about the facial cleansing brush?