BN TV

Sisi Yemmie Goes House Hunting in Lagos! WATCH a New Episode of “Sisi Weekly” on BN TV

BN TV

Lifestyle blogger and Yummy Mummy Sisi Yemmie is out with a new vlog!

They have been busy looking for a new house…actively and she invites you to join them on their search!

Watch it here!

1. Ani

August 11, 2016 at 8:11 am

instead of asking landlords plenty question, why you no build your own?

• jhennique

August 11, 2016 at 8:54 am

How many you don build? You can manage tortise shell if you like. You pay money and you should not have choice? big mouth!

• Ani

August 11, 2016 at 12:01 pm

e pain you like that? come stay one of my flat rent free.

2. Mr. Egghead

August 11, 2016 at 8:42 am

What qualifies a woman to be a “yummy mummy”

3. jhennique

August 11, 2016 at 8:53 am

I hate tubs! I dont ever want to see a tub in my house. Except its a jacuzzi – maybe.
    The way houses are built in Lagos tho!!!! like rushed work.

4. COPYCAT

August 11, 2016 at 9:22 am

STOP COPYCATING AMERICAN SHOWS.. BE CREATIVE AND COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS…..JESUS!

5. FromMe

August 11, 2016 at 9:30 am

Uhn you think this is half of it? Eh? I went house hunting for over 3 months, terrible house and after we found anything decent, the landlord felt two young adults weren’t deserving of it ( in as much as we were ready to pay for two years) we ended up rushing to get a flat after 3 months and it’ been crazy. Tenancy expires in 4 months and house hunting begins next month. Now we know what to look out for when house hunting in Naija…….Also don’t ya’al think 2yrs rent is just ridiculous?

• nene

August 11, 2016 at 11:55 am

i can relate. it’s frustrating.

• lacey

August 11, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Sisi Yemmie, thank you for calling out those Lagos Landlords o! Why Ajah? My dear all those beautiful houses in the middle of no where are not safe o, at least inside VGC you can get something cheap. I so love kids that take their bath without stress! Tito is so cute and your Mum has so much energy! At least your blog helps us to see the reality of things in Nigeria from the mainland to Ajah! God bless you

For me it was house hunting in Lagos that even led to me relocating to the US! As the landlords were so greedy and the agents will ask for one kind exorbitant agency fees! I figured out that if I rented abroad, and furthered my education as well, it would be a win/win as here it is one month down payment and another month extra, plus the move in month!

Thank God for that wisdom then,but now we are working with wisdom for the next level.
      Now wey no money for the economy ,all the houses are empty, so why not try your luck in Lekki Phase 1 as well.
      But with the outrageous rent here in this city where a 3bed goes for $5000 avg, and a 1bed $3500 and seeing these lovely houses for N1000,000 which translates to about $2500 a year, with the current exchange rate ! Hmmm even when you make the money here,the systems takes it. In all God is awesome and a faithful God!

6. sheesh

August 11, 2016 at 10:40 am

This one that never has the curtsy to respond to simple emails. While you want to keep up with the joneses, remember that as a vlogger it’s fans that are raking the money in for you

• Mee

August 11, 2016 at 11:33 am

Ahn ah, relax and don’t take it personally. She probably gets thousands of emails monthly, how do you expect her to reply everyone.
      Plus, she’s entertaining you. Why don’t you enjoy the entertainment and leave it at that.

• Sheesha

August 11, 2016 at 12:26 pm

Emails? ? ? It’s even good she no reply your mails seeing as you are a one kind person like this. She probably receives loads of email everyday.

• Ghen Ghen

August 11, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Which dirty loads of emails everyday?
      When she has 40k subs on Youtube, then I’ll think she may be busy. Maybe half of her current subs are just bots or even paid for. Who knows? Even those with more subs still reply emails
      Wasn’t she the one hurting because Genny refused to take a selfie with her? Wrote a whiny article about it, didn’t she?
      Now, she wanna act like Queen B

• Tiana

August 11, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Reply ke.. i stopped watching her show after i realised she doesnt reply. Akah always does . And he is more fun sef

• memyselfandi

August 12, 2016 at 6:08 pm

You know what i agree with you she does not even find it worthy to reply to questions in her comment section. The girl cannot handle positive critiscm as well just try and tell her something nicely that she said wrong or did wrong or make a suggestion your comment will not see the light of day nor be acknowledged. I have alway felt some type of way about this girl she just rubs me off the wrong way oooh not that i know her or anything it is just one of those people you see and immeadiately dislike for no reason myabe it’s her aura or something just does not sit right with me.

• ohlala

August 20, 2016 at 11:06 am

She rubs y8u off the wrong way because you are evil. Good and evil cannot mix. You don.t know her, but y8u don.t like her. That is witchcraft

7. Yemisi

August 11, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Sisi yemmie mi…I am a huge fan of yr classy but very down to heart videos. I enjoyed watching and was awwwwing and laughing with you and Tito. More power to your elbow and remain blessed now and always. Thank u for showing us the housing hunting by the way,Make I go dry prepare for the future.

8. Babym

August 11, 2016 at 1:03 pm

Ahhh Sisi Yemmie I cover you with the blood of Jesus!! Looks like the trolls and nutcases r starting to find you. I guess it comes with being successful lol. No weapon formed against you shall prosper!!!

Awww Tito is toooo adorable oo, cheeky boy.,

9. chigurl

August 11, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Why would you call people expressing grievances ” nutcases”? From what I gathered they too are fans but are hurt by what they deem is her indifference towards them, so again why are they nutcases?

• Babym

August 11, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Because it is never that serious….!!

• kelly

August 11, 2016 at 5:21 pm

thank you. its never that serious abeg!

10. Drew

August 11, 2016 at 6:31 pm

Those bathrooms without designated areas between the WCs and baths had me like ????. What kind of morons build like that? The things you see when you watch Nigerian stuff ?? godhamercy! Watched this with my 3 year old and we both loved it especially when it reached the Tito parts. She was asking ‘where’s Daddy ‘ when you guys went to the hotel without Tito’s dad.

11. Naija.pikin

August 11, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Who are these people attaching my sisi yemmie ooooooooo!

Sisi, I CXOVEWR YOU EWITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

BLOOD OF JESUS!
    BLOOD OF JESUS!
    BLOOD OF JESUS!
    BLOOD OF JESUS!
    BLOOD OF JESUS!
    BLOOD OF JESUS!
    BLOOD OF JESUS!

• Naija.pikin

August 11, 2016 at 6:36 pm

***********I COVER YOU WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

hehehe! Bad belle people nor make me see road!

12. For Sisi

August 11, 2016 at 7:35 pm

I know you’re doing your best, we don’t get to see all behind the scenes but know this….YOU ARE FAB! God bless you