BN TV

Episode 2 of Ghanaian TV Series “Cocoa Brown” is Here! Watch on BN TV

Cocoa Brown

Episode 2 of Ghanaian TV series “Cocoa Brown” is available for you to watch and BN TV is keeping you hooked.

We brought the scoop and first episode of the show a couple of weeks ago.

Click here if you missed it.

According to producer Deloris, she conceived the idea to produce “Cocoa Brown” to correct some of the negative misconception about her and to tell her struggles from “obscurity to the limelight”. She said “Cocoa Brown is all about me; how I became a presenter, the difficulty I went through to become who I am today and where I want to be in future. It is an interesting TV series and I have already shot seven episodes”.

Watch episode 2 below.

1. keke driver

August 3, 2016 at 11:57 am

“Cocoa Brown” ko, Ijebu White nii

• Tosin

August 3, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Why?

2. cocozee

August 3, 2016 at 1:22 pm

@keke driver,you don’t have to be rude.
    Deloris is a great biz woman/media person in Ghana.she is a role model to millions of young girls in Ghana.she did with her hands and brains what some ladies do lying on their backs.Cocoa brown is a great series and Ahofe Patti who is playing cocoa brown is a very good upcoming actress in Ghana.
    It’s best to Waka pass when you don’t have anything to say especially in this case cos I am sure you don’t know who they are.#proudlyomonaija

• Julie Ann

August 3, 2016 at 1:40 pm

No Delay you are not
      You are rude and extremely bush and unprofessional
      Everybody knows that. role Model indeed. –
      Learn from the likes of Shirley Frimpong Manso , Leila Djansi and Nana Ama McBrown
      And if you are in this business and you refuse to take constructive criticism and blocking folks off your social media links and disabling comments section on your youtube videos, then heffa get the hell out of this business.. nkwasiasem – with your bad reputation in the industry.
      Nonsense. This is what happens when money misses road

I feel sorry for Priscilla (the lead cast) to be working with the likes of you when she could be working with better professionals like Shirley or Leila as she gets her acting career of the ground.

• cocozee

August 4, 2016 at 11:14 am

As if your opinion about delay matters.so cos she is a celeb she should take insults on her social media page? She has a right to block anyone who misbehaves on her page.while you are hating,she is balling.And no I am not delay.i am 100% omo naija living in Ghana.Kwasia like you.

• Clementine Iweh

August 5, 2016 at 12:33 am

Well said. Ghanaians hate the series. So she is blocking anyone that is a critic.Waste of money. She could have invited Shirley or Leila to direct it. Anyway she be jack of trade aka Talk host/ Producer AND Director

3. MUSE

August 3, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Yaay! been waiting for this, Thank you BN. I am off to watch..

4. Pra

August 3, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Eii, as a Ghanaian, I try to stay away from Ghanaian movies and TV series as often times the acting tends to be mediocre and the cinematography often times looks very bad. I did try to watch a Ghanaian TV series and it wasn’t all that great as the story line wasn’t clear and the over sound and presentation was very poorly delivered. I have seen Ahof3 Patricia in Boys Kasa with Kalybos and her acting was ? but then again, her role was ?. I will watch an episode just to see what it’s all about.

5. Miss Ghana

August 4, 2016 at 11:35 am

I guess delay is the one here replying people with hot mouth. or one of her razz actors and actresses. ghetto committee chairpersons. Doing publicity and refusing to hear anyone say anything negative. rrrrruuuubbish! Must everyone like it? forcing your ghetoo shows down our thorats like nobody shout criticize? you are not ready to improve if you will go around feeling too big for criticism and attcaking everyone who dares criticiszze you. go and learn and come backj. the series is -,. we dont like it. your actresses are too basic . we have refused this by force something. now come and insult. village attackers. na by force ? thousands of people have criticized this and you won’t listen. defending and insulting. is that all u know?

6. Miss Ghana

August 4, 2016 at 11:36 am

Meanwhile when did BN start moderating my comments? because of one cocoa brown miss road u want to lose readers? go ahead

7. Dina Christodoulidou