Scoop

Ghanaian TV Series “Cocoa Brown” is a Must Watch! Get the Scoop & Watch Episode 1 on BN TV

BN TV

Cocoa-Brown

Cocoa Brown” is a trending new series based on the true life story of Ghanaian television presenter, Deloris Frimpong Manso.

The series, which started airing on TV stations last month, is directed by Kofi Asamoah and features some popular Ghollywood actresses like Eunice Banini, Akorfa Edjeani, Caroline Sampson, Black Boy, Root Eye, Ahuofi Patricia, Shatta Michy, Moesha Boudong, Kwaku Elliot, D Cryme, Nana Boroo and Evelyn Addo.

Ahuofi Patricia as Cocoa Brown

Ahuofi Patricia as Cocoa Brown

Cocoa Brown 1 cocoadrama2 Evelyn Addo Michelle Diamond Moesha Boduong as Ramatu Cocoa Brown

According to producer Deloris, she conceived the idea to produce Cocoa Brown to correct some of the negative misconception about her and to tell her struggles from “obscurity to the limelight”.

She said “Cocoa Brown is all about me; how I became a presenter, the difficulty I went through to become who I am today and where I want to be in future. It is an interesting TV series and I have already shot seven episodes”.

In the past 8 days that episode one has been up it has gotten close to 150,000 views.

Watch episode 1 below.

1. @edDREAMZ

July 19, 2016 at 12:40 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Not interested though….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. Sandra

July 19, 2016 at 12:46 pm

i am Ghanaian and I am not interested Either
    Why? Cos the producer of the movie Deloris Frimpong Manso is an uncouth bush village money miss road and extremely rude and unprofessional girl. And i dont to watch any show of hers. The lead actress Priscilla (aka Ahuofe Patri) is very promising and i wish she didnt choose to work with ths foolish girl Delay as she is trying to break more into the movie industry. Patri work with the likes of Shirley not Delay.

• Iris

July 19, 2016 at 1:49 pm

Is she related to Shirley Frimpomg-Manso? I googled it but couldn’t find much.

• ThatGhanaChick

July 19, 2016 at 3:02 pm

@Iris no, she isn’t related to Shirley.

@Sandra, why are you calling her names? why are you giving people a bad impression about Delay? I am no fun of hers either but she is making an effort to live her life by doing what she loves. As women let us try to support one another. You just ruined the fun for someone that might genuinely be interested in the series just by what you said. What has the producer being uncultured got to do with the series? Do you know the kind of things people say about Shirley? Please as Ghanaians let support and appreciate what is ours for a change.

• AB

July 19, 2016 at 7:01 pm

WOW!!! what has Delay done to you? this is a hardworking girl hustling thru legit ways to make something for herself..
      Too bad you dont watch any of her programs: your loss dear! both the Delay show and Afia Shwaznegger are dope.
      Please remove the bile from your heart, it makes you more ugly than you already are!!

• ANDY HENZ

July 19, 2016 at 11:39 pm

WOW!!! BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF..I DONT THINK YOU KNOW DELAY…GET TO KNOW HER AND YOU WILL SWALLOW YOUR WORDS BACK…SHE IS A CIVILISED MATURED LADY WITH A CLASS…GHANA HAS A POPULATION OF ALMOST 30MILLION AND SHE HAPPENS TO BE PART OF 100 MOST INFLUENCIAL PEOPLE IN GHANA…SHE IS A WOMAN OF DISTINCTION ALTHOUGH AM NOT A GHANA I HEAR SO MANY AND READ SO MANY ABOUT HER IN THE STATES…BE THERE AND WALLOW IN NEGETIVITY AND………………………………….MAY GOD FORGIVE U SANDRA…………………..DELAY IS A BLESSED AMONG WOMEN IN THIS WORLD!

3. keke driver

July 19, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Cocoa What? OMFG Who names a series Cocoa Brown Bikonu?

4. Serwaa

July 19, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Oh you mean Delay the stupid village – who cannot take constructive criticism and thus disables all comments on all her shows. She even disabled comments on this cocoa brown show just sa s she did with her hosting show. You cant give her one constructive criticism – she will have a fit. She is extremely unprofessional and bush i agree.

She is evidence money can never buy class.

5. keeks

July 19, 2016 at 1:39 pm

that is ehnnn, coco brown, is coco blue? or red? cocoa berown. so funny. cocoa brown. y are hey all wearing shades.

6. Ada

July 19, 2016 at 2:18 pm

I lived in Accra for 2 years and I loved it. Better than living in Lagos actually. I used to abhor the Ghanaian accent but I grew used to it and like it now. This isn’t as good as Adam’s apples, but I think their acting is more natural, has better lighting and is more fluid. I also like looking at the actors, their skins look sooo good! I recently watched 50 on Netflix and it was cringe worthy. Very stiff acting, even from my darling Nse. We aren’t there yet at all.

7. MUSE

July 19, 2016 at 2:54 pm

I love it! Never watched any of these series BN TV has been posting but i love this one. BN please when is episode 2?

8. tunmi

July 19, 2016 at 3:08 pm

I shall be watching to prevent the itis at work

9. eno

July 19, 2016 at 3:57 pm

@ Sandra if you won’t watch
    just DON’T but don’t badmouth her good work
    She’s a good producer and has been trending with such series.
    i loved it…..let people judge for themselves

10. Jade

July 19, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Am i the only one that noticed she had her present day faux nails in the flash backs????

• Jay

July 20, 2016 at 8:40 am

@ Jade ,Saw the same thing too lol. But just ignore haha

11. nana

July 19, 2016 at 4:51 pm

hmmmm @sandra i am really disappointed in u, the name calling and insults are not necessary. Infact u should bow your head in shame for calling yourself a woman and a Ghanaian for that matter. your comments portray a jealous woman only envying the progress and hardwork of a fellow sister. I am a Proud Ghanaian too and know there is nothing wrong with Deloris a.k.a delay. The tv series is educative and we love it. She is doing excellent for herself and creating jobs for others which is commendable. And we Ghanaians and the rest of Africa are proud of her.

12. Asvp wenger

July 20, 2016 at 8:34 pm

why you all condemning sandra’s opinion. … you all – off I support her point. . wtf!

13. No.

August 4, 2016 at 12:43 am

What kind of lewd, obscene poses are these? They’re disgusting.