BN TV

Hair Done! Nails Done! Everything on Fleek! WATCH Adeola of BattaBox get a Total Makeover Under a Tree

BN TV

After getting a make over by House Of Divas, Adeola decided to try getting the same make over on a budget by the roadside in Yaba and the result might surprise you.

She also spoke to one of the women to ask what other services she renders “I do eyelashes, gap teeth, gold teeth, pink lips,nails everything” she says as she fixed Adeola’s nails.

After she got her nails done, Adeola also fixed her makeup before she tied her gele, all under a tree by the railway in  Yaba.

See the results and judge here:

1. Tee

August 7, 2016 at 12:25 am

The nails didn’t look bad, but the make up ??

2. Kili

August 7, 2016 at 1:26 am

Loool. The side by side comparison between Yaba makeup and House of Diva cracked me up big time.

So the gap tooth business in Yaba is real. A friend gifted me about it years ago but I didn’t believe it. I hear they use a metal file to do that. Oga o

3. bae

August 7, 2016 at 6:07 am

The only difference in my opinion between yaba and posh is light. She light in posh was good compared to stark day light. Yaba gets 10hustles over 10.

• yaba make up

August 7, 2016 at 7:22 am

u are so right…if the makeup is blended a little bit more and a dimmer light used, it would be fab…day light messes makeup

4. bae

August 7, 2016 at 6:09 am

*the not she.

5. Awiase

August 7, 2016 at 12:02 pm

I would give it up.I would say ona try.?Yup!!!

6. Hian

August 7, 2016 at 12:26 pm

Yasss! I love this. Beauty for every budget. One of the best things about Lagos.

7. Wunmi

August 7, 2016 at 2:22 pm

There’s something not right about d yaba makeup.Forget light and day time effect.The products she used all look cheap kinda

• Nini

August 7, 2016 at 6:09 pm

That’s to be expected, you can’t expect the under-the-tree MUA to afford expensive cosmetics na.

8. Ade

August 7, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Now I get why babe uses those expensive MUA… Please don’t stop 🙂

9. Stephanie

August 7, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Hahaha I love Battabox they are so real and natural. That aside…was that superglue she was using for those nails??

10. nnenne

August 8, 2016 at 2:25 am

People should be careful with places like this.
    Blood and body fluids borne Infections could be common there. Example, Hepatitis B&C, HIV.
    Make up is a want and not a need. Do it right or you don’t. My two cents!

The process presented here is very unhygienic. The brushes appear to be used, foundation on the artist ‘s palm, make up shared between clients., nail clippers used for more than one person. Sharing a nail clipper is all you need to get HIV, Hepatitis B or C.
    Be careful my people!