Scoop

“My most precious jewel” – Anna Ebiere celebrates daughter Sofia on her First Birthday

Today is Anna Ebiere‘s daughter with FlavourSofia‘s birthday.

The former MBGN took to Instagram to share a cute photo from Sophia’s first birthday shoot with loving words.

image

She wrote “Way maker , Miracle worker, Promise keeper, light in the darkness!!!! That is who you are! For you have given me an Angel in human form! My most priceless Jewel! My Heartbeat !  My precious gift from Above! All i can say is Thank you! Happy Birthday My Princess Sofia ?? my Mama!! I love you!!!!!!”

1. chique

August 1, 2016 at 8:19 am

inequality everywhere. how can only one baby carry all this cuteness?? happy birthday beauty baby.God bless you and all those whose joy is your joy.

• I love babies

August 1, 2016 at 8:31 am

Asinnnn! BN please disable all unsavory comments. Let the sins of the father and mother not be revisited on an innocent 1 year old. Especially because she’ll be 8 one day and her frenemies will google her and use it to tease her.

2. Rafaella

August 1, 2016 at 8:31 am

So this is the adorable baby that some people want Anna to abort? OLEKWA!!!(In my Ibo Voice)
    Princess Sofia Aka Golibe, see as only you carry all these fineness?
    You greedy gan o!?

Happy 1st Birthday to you.
    Grow, Live and Prosper?

P.S. I will be patiently waiting for your Papa’s Birthday message and I hope he throws you a Birthday Party else I will go and scatter his Instagram comments section?

• Dominic

August 1, 2016 at 9:37 pm

So if the baby was not adorable it would be okay for abortion to take place ?Hummmmmm. By their fake praises you shall no them. Happy birthday to all children celebrating their special day. Life is beautiful.

• Rafaella

August 2, 2016 at 11:49 am

ODE X100. By their comments, you shall know how dumb they are.
      To read is one thing, to understand is another. FYI, All Babies are adorable and nobody has the right to take away one’s life be it a foetus.
      BN, biko post my comment.

3. Prince

August 1, 2016 at 9:31 am

Happy Birthday Sophia. God’s grace will not elude you. His favour will forever be yours as you grow in His wisdom.
    Anna, i see you’ve been listening to Sinach. That’s the way to go. She sings God’s word.

4. Oma

August 1, 2016 at 9:57 am

cuteness overload, happy birthday Princess.

5. shio

August 1, 2016 at 9:59 am

to think that this lil girl is about to be a sister again ………..sandra is apparently expecting.

happy birthday young lady

• nneoyibo

August 1, 2016 at 10:42 am

Olofofo?

• Anonymous

August 1, 2016 at 10:45 am

@shior please you must be joking. NOOOO Sandra I hope this is false and you’re not pregnant again. I dont think it’s Sandra that SDK guessing game was referring to. Because she seems wise and wouldnt be with a man that has embarassed her over and over again publicly, called himself a polygamist and this year said he doesnt plan on getting married anytime soon if ever.
      I’m Team nobody because I think both women should get over Flavour and be independent of him by getting great careers, but while I like Anna alot, I also think Sandra is a gorgeous and ‘sharp’ babe.

• Thatgidigirl

August 1, 2016 at 11:14 am

But is this post about Sandra? Uterus monitor!

• Adaoma

August 1, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Eheeen? ……please tell! Is it Flavour’s baby she’s pregnant for?

Is Flavour the baby daddy again??

6. Anonymous

August 1, 2016 at 11:14 am

Photocrdt to modu27photography

7. Nadine

August 1, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Sandra Okagbue is pregnant. Dabota Lawson is pregnant and Tiwa and Tunji are back together again, all thanks to Mr Femi Otedola.
    BN, don’t swallow my comment o. Its just a harmless gist.

HBD Sofia.

• Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

August 1, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Mr. Femi got Sandra and Dabota pregnant too? LOL! Just kidding.

Happy birthday to this adorable beauty. She’s more than adorable. Wow!

8. miss

August 2, 2016 at 5:10 pm

Anna, you made a mistake by eating the forbidden fruit but God showed you mercy and gave you wisdom not to get rid of this precious gift. God bless your parents and their support. Happy Birthday to your little angel. She will surely make you in Jesus name Amen