News

Police Launch Manhunt for Pastor who Allegedly Raped 13-year-old Boy to Cure His (Pastor) Homosexuality

Nigeria Police Bella NaijaThe Anambra State Police Command has launched a manhunt for a pastor, Ekene Adaoji, with Jesus Miracle Ministries in Awka, Anambra State. Adaoji fled after he allegedly raped a 13-year-old boy, Abuchi to ‘cure’ his (pastor’s) homosexuality.

PUNCH reports that a traditionalist told the pastor that he would be cured if he sleeps with a male teenager.

Narrating the incident, the victim said the pastor tricked him to stay back after a vigil, and drugged him to sleep before abusing him sexually.

“The pastor told me to wait till dawn and when I insisted on going home, he applied a substance on my eyes which made me to sleep.

When I woke up, I noticed that my trousers were torn and my anus was damp. I also felt pains in my anus. I went home to inform my people about what happened,” he told PUNCH

A relative of the victim, Ngozi, said the family was not aware that Abuchi went to the church that night.

She said after Abuchi told them about what happened, they rushed to the church only to discover that the pastor had fled.

The Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Nkiru Nwode, confirmed the report, stating that “the victim has been taken to a hospital for treatment”.

1. Ayoka

August 30, 2016 at 4:21 pm

This headline is incorrect – Police Launch Manhunt for Pastor who Allegedly Raped 13-year-old Boy His (Pastor) Homosexuality

2. Ewa

August 30, 2016 at 5:08 pm

BN, please correct the headline

3. BlueEyed

August 30, 2016 at 6:17 pm

The absurdity is this….rape a boy to “cure” your homosexuality, said man is even a “pastor”…..i have really heard it all

4. GANNY OGUNSHAKIN

August 30, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Finally, here comes a job for the jobless policemen. Instead of arresting a man who has committed no crime(s) at all. The consequential effect of such arrest will only amount to wasting the Courts time, and the meager resources made available to the police authorities to combat crimes in various zones in Nigeria. “Go and arrest this fool. Wherever he may be hiding.” Allocate some of those resources to locate, detain and prosecute this bloody rapist pastor. Here, it is guaranteed, you ( The Police )will get a conviction. Stop trampling on the Constitutional rights of your fellow Nigerians because they are ignorant of their rights. A word is enough for the wise. I ‘ m just saying.

5. So awful

August 30, 2016 at 9:06 pm

They had better find this evil monster right away and ensure he faces the full wrath of the law.

6. Iris

August 31, 2016 at 3:54 am

So the solution to curing the ‘disease’ of sleeping with a man is to forcefully sleep with a boy.
    I will just leave it at that because if I were to go further with this …..
    Jesus hold me back.