BN TV

Tito’s First Words, the end of the House Hunt and More! WATCH a New Episode of ‘Life in Lagos: Sisi Weekly’ on BN TV

Lifestyle vlogger and content creator, Sisi Yemmie is out with the vlog for the week.

She says,

Oh finally we found a house!!!! (Rented Oh) So I’m really excited we did because the search was stressful and I think I like the new neighbourhood. Time will tell. I would do an update video on why we chose this house and the location. I am looking forward to decorating so any tip would help especially where to get furniture etc in Lagos….

The cutest thing about this vlog is Tito saying “Maama”…it gets me every time! Ok bye!

Watch the vlog here :

1. praizeblog.com

August 25, 2016 at 7:19 am

hmmm

2. Stephanie

August 25, 2016 at 8:23 am

Mall for Africa be opening all your sht or what? You def can’t order a vibrator lol

3. ifii

August 25, 2016 at 8:30 am

LOL is that a spray bottle turned ironing bottle? Nice idea

4. libero

August 25, 2016 at 8:45 am

kul

5. Suga

August 25, 2016 at 9:46 am

So, is this some yorouba culture for both couple parents to be involved with their children’s house choice, approval and decoration or it’s just peculiar to Sisi yemis family?

6. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

August 25, 2016 at 10:53 am

just peculiar with sisi and i think they just came to check since they are in town

7. mesef

August 25, 2016 at 11:34 am

We were discouraged from using light coloured sofas cos we just starting having kids. And that has to be the best decision I ever made.

8. Titi

August 25, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Its m first time opening one of her videos… she sounds so dull….
    Would there be a reason she is showcasing her life ?

9. Wunmi

August 25, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Sisi Yemmie did u just say ‘wat colour of sofa do u think I (in emphasis) should get? ‘What colour do u think I (in emphasis ) should paint d wall? You just did what my husband hate most.i tell my kids leave my kitchen,he was angry and said I should stop using my.He says everything in this House should be referred to as our.So one day I told my son go and put it on our dressing table and I immediately sensed he didn’t feel comfy at dat.
    So back to Sisi,Pls our furniture,our wall as no be only u dey d house.

10. Tilda

August 25, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Awwww it’s nice to see tito meeting all his age appropriate developmental milestones. You can just tell he is going to be a well adjusted confident little boy. Credit to all the love he’s getting from his parents and the extended family support system xx.

11. dupsy

August 25, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Lovely family and grandparents! This is what a loving family should look like. Little Tito is now talking and check out his teeth! All the very best with your new house

12. Ife

August 25, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Lovely but please what does your husband do? Should he not be looking to get a job if he is out of one, why does he follow you about, you seem like the breadwinner with the grand parents chipping in, nit a good look. You are putting it all there hunny so take my constructive critic, I am talking from wht is been portrayed. God bless

• Jade Edo babe

August 28, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Well, it’s ok to be curious what her hubby does but following her around doesn’t mean he must be jobless. Vlogs are small fraction of people’s life, they only vlog when they are not as busy right. For all we know, he may be part of a CIA team. You don’t say what you do all the time for security purpose.

13. Ife2

August 25, 2016 at 10:46 pm

You put your life out there yet you refuse to publish comments or is this bella naija moderating it. Nuce video but why dies your husband follow you about, let him get a job, you look like the breadwinner and hustker with the bank of grandparents helping out too. This is all evident from your TMI life you show us so take this as constructive. It just looks all wrong like you husband being all up in your blog all the time following you about, he should get a job and just feature every ince in a while. Even though you dont post this comment too at least you get to read it. God bless

• memyselfandi

August 26, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Funniest comment I have read so far hahahaha the way you put it across that is. That question has crossed my mind too ooo. The other vloggers i watch who showcase their husbands all say what they do wether they are in school, what their proffesion is or are also vlogging with them or are stay at home husbands/dads etc so I get why viewers would want to know what he does. All i know is that he came back from the “abroad” over Christmas from an episode i recently watched and we have not heard of his going back yet

• Sheesha

August 27, 2016 at 6:29 pm

You obviously don’t have a life, monitoring people’s husbands and what they do. She has shown you what she wants to show you

14. baddo

August 27, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Some comments are just brutal.. I actually like the fact that she’s very real I swear… besides most of her posts are recorded in weekends, you don’t know whether her husband works mon- Fri.. but wait oo.. what’s really your business.. did she ask you people for money abi did she tell you they are complaining? Where did that even come from.. and yes what is wrong if she shows her parents and his their new house to hear their opinion.. when I and my husband got a house I showed my parents to hear their opinion, not necessarily their approval but just to hear what they think cos they may see something I won’t see.. I prefer her to that berry girl or whatever her name is, she’s very fake.. boring and never talks about anything worth while.. why Bella naija keeps posting her videos I don’t understand.. meanwhile word on the streets is that her husband’s people don’t like her..