BN TV

Wedding Planner & Blogger Wura of Manola Luxe has a Vlog! “How to Save Money On Your Wedding: Top 10 Wedding Hacks”

BN TV

Planner Wura of Manola Luxe  had her wedding last year – click here to see her pre-wedding shoot and fun wedding in Nigeria and the UK.

This week’s topic on “Get Wedding Ready with Wura Manola” is ‘How to Save Money on Your Wedding’.

The video shows 10 wedding hacks which will help couples planning their wedding to save up to 5 million Naira on their wedding.

She says,

“The content in this video is based on my experience planning my own wedding, working as a wedding planner/coordinator and blogging about weddings.”

Watch!

1. praizeblog

August 24, 2016 at 6:56 am

hmmm dts wonderful

2. Karen Skelly

August 24, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Just curious. You didn’t mention wedding photography. Did you save money there as well, or splurge on a good photographer?

• Wura Manola

August 24, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Hi, yes I splurged on a good photographer. I didn’t want to compromise on the quality of my wedding pictures. I compromised on my videographer and I deeply regret it.

3. Kay

August 24, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Nice!
    Definitely will be applying the wedding dress & dummy cake tips

4. meana

August 24, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Been waitin 4dis,soo elpful!!!! Nyways I stil need 2get dtails about restaurants where I can av m’weddin,i kno it sounds weird bt I just dunt want 2spend so much. Plos d hussle of cookin n deco will be off my neck…plssss eppppp

5. Obi

August 29, 2016 at 1:28 am

Nice video, but not really sure you’re endearing yourself to other wedding vendors here, but then again maybe its just me. Of course if your target clients are brides on a budget, I guess its all good.

6. "changing moniker"