BN TV

BN TV: The Nigerian Beauty Industry, Make-up Shaming & More, Theodora of Doranne Beauty visits “The Spot”

Theodora of Doranne beauty came by the loft of EbonyLife TV’s The Spot and she had a chat with show hosts Zainab Balogun, Lamide Akintobi and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Beauty and the Nigerian makeup Scene.

Theo shared what has made her stay in business despite the saturation of the business and Make-up shaming.

Watch it here:

1. Lulu

September 13, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Theodora didn’t know how to answer the questions. She comes across as a little bit unintelligent and cocky too. I mean how can one not know what “makeup shaming” is, talk less a “top” makeup artist. The other answers were bleh, scattered, off point. After talking for twenty five years she even forgot the question lol.

• Dee

September 13, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Lmaoooo

• Sherlie Holmes

September 13, 2016 at 9:39 pm

Ah Ahhhnnn Aunty Lulu! She wasn’t THAT bad na!

2. Anon

September 13, 2016 at 3:01 pm

They all seemed laid back. Nice. Theodora came across as natural.

3. KARASHIKA

September 13, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Lamide is a beauty! Articulate too. Love her

4. K

September 13, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Lulu youzzz a hater!!!! She answered the questions well. So what if she didn’t know that “term” she clearly knew what it was though after it was explained. Abeg go and sit down

5. Californiabawlar

September 13, 2016 at 10:51 pm

I love The Spot! Since Lamide and Zainab’s careers didn’t quite launch until after I left Nigeria, watching the show on YouTube helped me see their values as media personalities (maybe even celebs sef).
    My thing is that I subconsciously dismiss most people BN feature…my question is always why should I care? I’m a Nollywood addict of sorts so if I never see you for film or listened to your music then I’m out.