Scoop

Emma goes to School! Jude Okoye shares Cute photos of his Daughter

Jude-Emma-Okoye

Music producer and brother to Hip-hop duo, P Square, Jude Okoye‘s daughter is so cute!

The proud father took to Instagram to share a photo of his adorable daughter, Emma on her first day in school.

He said, “Emma’s 1st day in school. Awww growing up so fast and making daddy proud ???”

Photo Credit: Instagram/judeengees

1. yemi

September 14, 2016 at 12:43 pm

she is cute

2. Suga

September 14, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Very pretty girl. I really think parents should stop kissing their children on the lips, I know is out of love but please we can find other ways of showing love with our children aside kissing so they don’t grow seeing lip to lip kissing as normal. And with the present rate of children abuse, parents should be more careful now than they were.

• Africhic

September 14, 2016 at 1:14 pm

Shut up you pervert.

• CLEOBRIGGS

September 14, 2016 at 4:38 pm

ITS HONESTLY NOT LIKE IN A PERV WAY. lOTS OF PEOPLE PRACTICE ORAL SEX, SO YOU WILL DO &%$##@@*** THEN USE THAT SAME MOUTH AND KISS YOUR CHILD ON THE LIPS…. I MEAN…. GO FIGURE, BUT THEN AGAIN its their child so if he chooses to give his child herpes by kissing on the mouth its his choice….. But me sha no body will use mouth to near my children’s lips. I dont care who they are, daddy, grand ma, pastor, no mouth on my kids lips mbok!

• Anon

September 14, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Suga – crawl back into the stone age cave you crawled out of to scribble such dross.

• Naijatalk

September 14, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Beautiful baby, please wait for my son, in another 20 years, he will be ready to snap you up inugo?

• Naijatalk

September 14, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Sweetheart you can opt not to kiss your own child on the lips and that’s perfectly okay. The rest of us who do, will continue to do so, nothing wrong with that either. Let’s all live with our differences.

• TruthisBitter

September 14, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Keep kissing them on the mouth, one day your eye go clear!!! Kuku add tongue!

Since when has kissing become a sign of love? When a child starts to kiss everyone they “love” from such an early age, how many mouths will they kiss in their lifetime?

I think it’s disgusting and should stop. Let’s tell ourselves the truth.

• Dee

September 14, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Exactly. It’s very simple – if you don’t want to kiss your kids, don’t do it. But leave other parents alone. There’s nothing wrong with it.

• marlvina

September 14, 2016 at 2:40 pm

@Sugar, I get your point but then as parents we can apply other methods to control it by also advising our lil children that only mum and dad are allowed to kiss you on the lips as a show of affection but any other person who tries to do so, shld be reported. Trust me you know children are very smart, that will sink. They won’t even hesitate to run back to mum or dad to say uncle or Aunty kissed my lips.

• TruthisBitter

September 14, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Suga, I agree with you fully. Don’t let them bully you into silence.

Beyond the points you raised, Herpes is spread through the mouth too. Only God knows where some parent’s mouths have been. SMH.

• Naijatalk

September 14, 2016 at 4:24 pm

• double personality

September 15, 2016 at 6:01 am

Are you not the same person as Suga???
      Truth indeed is bitter buh you gotta take a dose of your medicine no matter how bitter it is.

3. Anon

September 14, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Jude’s doppelganger with her Mum’s complexion. Cutie!

4. Spunky

September 14, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Fine peekeen!

5. Suga

September 14, 2016 at 3:57 pm

@Africhic $ Anon, I can not descend to your level to abuse or curse back for anything. Remain low. I am ever entitled to my opinion OK. Whatever!

6. Age of Innocence.

September 14, 2016 at 4:33 pm

An alarming percentage of people who comment on this blog have very low IQ, do not process intelligently or thoroughly, and also have very low standards; There is also a very high rate of herd mentality. It makes me very sad for this country but I continue to trust and hope that they do not make up the majority especially as the very large majority of Nigerians that I know are most definitely not of this stripe.

Someone made a comment and gave counsel based on the times that we live in and the sort of crimes and perpetrators of crimes (of all ages, backgrounds and of various degrees of proximity/relationship to their victims) that we all read about in the news every day i.e. for those of us who are so blessed to only read about them. What is wrong with saying parents should try not to kiss their small children on the lips so that they do not think that this is something normal for anyone to do to them? What is wrong in saying that especially FATHERS should try not to kiss their DAUGHTERS on the lips? So, if a little girl of that age goes to school and her male teacher kisses her on the lips and she doesn’t scream and shout and cry, doesn’t tell her parents when she gets home and the said teacher keeps grooming her until the point of no return when it is too late, that will be better?

There is nothing wrong with kissing your children and there is nothing wrong in @Suga’s comments; there are valid points there worthy of serious consideration.

By intelligent persons.

• Alexandria

September 14, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Who are you to feel so entitled to tell us how we must raise our kids? We should stop kissing our kids on the lips because you said so? Abeg go and sit inside gutter.

7. mz_danielz

September 14, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Nice baby.

I agree that this kissing on the lips is somehow biko. Pecks and warm hugs are enough

8. memyselfandi

September 14, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Was this child not born yesterday? They sure grow up way too fast….

9. baba

September 14, 2016 at 7:13 pm

click my name

10. Adanna

September 14, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Biko how old is judes wife? She looks young but acts so matured… beautiful baby emma.

11. Governor Anslem Ozor

September 16, 2016 at 10:40 am

I think its a show of affection. Afterall this is the best time to show your kids love and intimacy. As they grow old, you will be restricted to do so. Besides as a parent, you use your mouth for oral sex and God knows what and then not think of your child? Generally o! I think you can kiss em but as they age, you stop! Please people, lets not fight over this.

Blessings all