Scoop

Nollywood Actor, Ernest Asuzu reportedly healed from Stroke, receives Millions and a Car from a Prophet in Delta State

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu suffered a stroke sometime last year.

He is back on his feet and was reportedly given a brand new exotic jeep and cash, by Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta state.

The actor suffered partial stroke last year and after spending one year in Mercyland, Asuzu has been healed of his stroke, as he can now walk properly.

The man of God also gave the actor a car worth N3.5m, and a parting sum of N1.5m to start up a new life.

Watch his testimony here:

1. Jolie

September 1, 2016 at 7:27 pm

This should be a lesson to young men who think they can take advantage of older women.Obot etuk didn’t forgive this guy.she messed up his life.i saw her in Mountain of fire Madina Accra in 2012. She was now born again and from her testimony to a lady she sat with,she was madam juju and destroyed before she gave her life to Christ.she still looked ok but in a faded way.no jewellery and watches dressed like a deeper life.its well

• nene

September 1, 2016 at 10:46 pm

she was madam juju, and you’re saying ernest destroyed her life? gerrarahere

2. 30 mins long

September 1, 2016 at 7:38 pm

its not possible to watch the whole thing now. Hmmmm is all I have to say

3. OJB

September 1, 2016 at 7:48 pm

MAY GOD HELP US! THERE IS NOTHING ONE WOULD NOT HEAR IN NIGERIA! NAIJA I HAIL OOO

4. E-O

September 1, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Ummmmmm… I saw this dude around Ekpan (Warri) sometime this year, and he didn’t seem like he had stroke. In fact, twice..the other time in a keke along Warri/Sapele road so what are they talking about ??.

• nwa nna

September 2, 2016 at 12:39 am

@E-O
      Ha! Nollywood script?? …Watch out for part 2 featuring Apostle/ Prophet Ernest Asuzu opening a church near you soon…

• ATL's finest

September 2, 2016 at 4:06 am

☁☁☁?☁☁☁
      ☁☁☁☁?☁☁
      ?☁☁☁☁?☁
      ☁☁?☺☁?☁
      ?☁☁☁☁?☁
      ☁☁☁☁?☁☁
      ☁☁☁?☁☁☁
      ☁☁☁☁~~LOL*
      ????????????BN FAM y’all are just too much with your comments.

• Yoney007

September 2, 2016 at 3:43 pm

You didn’t take proper notice of him. I saw sometime in June this year and even took pics with him in shop rite, Warri. He was recovering from stroke.

• EC

February 19, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Pls I beg you to check properly b4 you judge anyone, I too saw him and he was so sick.

5. Sanity

September 1, 2016 at 7:50 pm

He is truly an actor.

6. TY

September 1, 2016 at 7:58 pm

BN when I clicked on the video, it shows 49mins. Is this a Nollywood movie?

7. person

September 1, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Touching. I almost shed tears at the end when the congregation began to add to the 1.5m. May your healing be permanent in Jesus name .

8. person

September 1, 2016 at 8:22 pm

He that finds a wife find a a good thing. Your wife stood by you though it all. May God reward her in the way only He can.

9. Marlvina

September 1, 2016 at 8:42 pm

Hopefully he should invest the money wisely.

• Mr. Egghead

September 2, 2016 at 4:45 am

or use it and play Nairabet

• Marlvina

September 2, 2016 at 11:33 am

LMAO!

10. mauray

September 1, 2016 at 8:56 pm

My dear brother relax nothing do you,its a mere tryer n remember we will see u bck on screen more stronger.the Lord is ur strength,the enemies will not rejoice u in d name of Jesus name amen

11. STILL NOT WALKING WELL

September 1, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I NOTICE HE’S STILL NOT WALKING WELL. EVEN IN THE MUSIC VIDEO, HE DIDNT WALK OR DANCE, JUST SITTING.

GOD WILL HEAL YOU, AMEN

12. ms lala

September 1, 2016 at 9:11 pm

This is great news, I know God has something special for him and his wife. He is still one of my fave actors. I consider him one of the original bad boys of nollywood. Ernest, JT Tom west were the bad boys of nollywood. I love all hims films from chain reactions, to Executive crime , to Rituals where he played a cultist.

God will bless and guide him. Amen

ps There’s no such thing as Toyota Jeep. They are both separate brand of cars. Like really I’m confused, not every 4 runner is a Jeep for crying out loud.

• Nene

September 2, 2016 at 3:06 am

But isn’t that how all you Nigerians, razz and even the most educated, isn’t that how you call any SUV as in sports utility vehicle . You all call it Jeep regardless of brand. Extremely razz and Bush. So what’s new.

• Jane

September 2, 2016 at 4:28 am

Focus on the message and say something encouraging. If more people do acts of kindness the world will be a better place.

13. Kenny Jossy

September 2, 2016 at 9:28 am

Thank you God for giving this man a second chance and not allow the enemy to snatch him, whoa he can still sing. God has so much for this man, all his enemies that planned to destroy him will forever be in huge.

14. Prince

September 2, 2016 at 10:03 am

There is not failure with God. He can do anything. Miracle is real believe it or not

15. salo

September 2, 2016 at 12:16 pm

I’m so happy for him, kudo’s to his wife such a wonderful woman
    May the healing be permanent in Jesus name.
    That church is a real wassup church with wasup mummy G.O

16. blossom

September 2, 2016 at 3:29 pm

I saw him like twice in Delta mall early this year and he was looking too good for someone who had stroke as a matter of fact he was eating ice cream

17. Jossy

September 2, 2016 at 3:40 pm

I just read an interview Ernest Asuzu granted in July 2015 and he didn’t sound sick. He actually mentioned that he was living large. I don’t what to believe anymore….

18. kamso

September 2, 2016 at 3:43 pm

I watched with goosebumps all over me. God u re awesome. i thank God for ur healing. may it b permanent. u have such a wonderful wife who stood by u all through.. don’t u dare mess up with her. u know what I mean. .. remain blessed.

19. Iqleema

September 2, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Thank God for saving his life .

20. Gbemi

September 2, 2016 at 9:11 pm

I saw this man either late last year or early this year, we boarded the same bus from ikotun, he got down at isheri, i nor see sign of stroke o. He was walking very well, hmm. Olorun mo eni ti oun sin( only God knows the true worshippers)

21. Baddest

September 9, 2016 at 8:16 pm

U guys saying u saw him in keke and bus,,,abeg was he walking inside the keke or bus?…my mum said she saw him at d church,and he wasn’t able to walk very well,and dat was in june

22. Jesus is Lord

September 27, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Thank God Almighty for your healing, He shall perfect your healing and it shall be permanent. IJN Amen.

23. Hero

October 2, 2016 at 7:19 pm

There’s no cause for criticism, haa people talk too much. All thanks to God for everything. How can a full grown man joke or pretend to be sick.? He was down, and now he is healed.
    Thank God he is still alive, the person you see now can also died in the next minute. It’s well… Stop criticizing.. One love.

24. okocha favour ebube

October 14, 2016 at 3:09 pm

GOD IS GREAT

25. Bola

February 2, 2017 at 1:52 am

All glory to YAWEH, GOD bless you Earnest and increase the anointing of the man of GOD in JESUS matchless name.