BN TV

What do Men Really Want? WATCH Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Andre Blaze, Mazino & the Friendly Neighbours on the “Men’s Corner”

Women are convinced that Men don’t know what they want; while Men on the other hand explain that their wants remain diverse and relative from physical attraction, good cooks, good sex and unwavering support.

On a new episode of EbonyLife TV’s ‘Men’s Corner’ Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Mazino and Andre Blaze discuss What Men Want with some input from their friendly neighbours, Timini Egbuson, Kemi Smallz, Seyiitan, Kore Brown and Nnamdi Obanya.

Watch it here:

1. Spunky

September 15, 2016 at 11:33 am

Enough with the “what do men want; what do women want”. The answer is simple! We don’t always get what we want. Just observe their character ( I don’t think people can pretend for too long). If it works for you, fine. On the contrary, do not waste each others time…take a step back and try again.

2. beauty

September 15, 2016 at 12:55 pm

The fat guy’s wants are plain stupid, Timini is still growing up, not there yet, skinny bald guy is lost in space. Ms Seyitan, girl your head dey there. Temi Smallz, you try small. Andre Blaze, somewhere in my thalamic mind, you remind me of gun jack in Tekken the ps2 game, lol. and you definitely made sense< a whole lotta! The rest of y'all, oh well…

3. MurderSheWrote

September 15, 2016 at 1:02 pm

@namobanya is so shallow and ignorant. Eeew. Is this how Timi Egbuson talks when he acts, I don’t even want to watch his movie. Andre Blaze thinks he’s intelligent but nope. Y didn’t he go with the prime time jamz era that he came from. The guy with the stupid 80s afro looks like a foolish nerd. Ebuka is bae and smart with his words as always.

4. olajumoke

September 15, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Andre is actually intelligent and he spoke the truth here. I love seyiitan..she is so funny.

5. Ninny

September 15, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Andre Blaze is spot on

6. GeekChique

September 15, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Okay, I am thinking that our resident teletubby, Nnamdi Obanya is being sarcastic. I mean, there is just no way an educated brother can be that shallow, and also feels comfortable displaying the shallowness to the masses. Nnamdi is my brother’s friend, and I had so much respect for him as I thought he was an unconventional guy. What a let down!

• Abk

September 15, 2016 at 11:52 pm

Where is your sense of humour? Isn’t it already obvious he’s joking? I didn’t take anything he said seriously.

7. Esther

September 15, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Mazino sounds like one of those nerds in movies…. I like
    Andre sounds smart tho
    But who da h……. is that fat guy???????? I need to flog him with broom!!!!!! Lord Jesus!!!!

8. Sherlie Holmes

September 15, 2016 at 5:35 pm

There is so much pressure on men and women to find “the one” or be “the one”.

People are constantly getting hurt, heartbroken, and self-esteem shot down from this superficial ass quest for love because they’re not living up to people’s definition of being a lifetime partner.

Why can’t things just be more simple? Guy meets girl, girl meets guy. Guy and girl have no unrealistic expectations, organically like each other and then eventually get married. Gbam!

Lol – I’m prob over-simplifying things, but o ti su mi mehn. I don tire for this matter. Tired of hearing about it. Tired of talking about it.

9. happygogirl

September 15, 2016 at 10:54 pm

The veins all over Andre blaze? OMG! Is he okay? Seyitan always makes sense, the fat guy always talks nonsense sha, sounds scripted, one can’t be that crazy.

10. Yinka

September 23, 2016 at 3:20 am

So tired of hearing about what you guys want!! Don’t really care! Don’t give a rat’s ass about what you want! I know what I want, and I just go for it! Simple. Can’t be bothered with these selfish guys!