BN TV

3rd Time’s the Charm! Eva Longoria talks about Her Multi-Millionaire Husband, Removing a Tatt of Her Ex’s Name & More on Wendy | WATCH

Eva Longoria looked amazing in a dress from her new line on Wendy as she talked about her happily ever after.

Although she has a handsome husband who is a media mogul in Mexico, she also emphasized having her own money as a woman throughout her career, which is why she has never been defined by the man she’s with.

She now has 3 step-children – the oldest is 20 – and she avoided the question about having her own children, saying they have only been married for 5 months.

She just recently removed her ex’s name that was tattooed on her body and said President Obama was the one who suggested it!

Watch

1. Flexe

October 28, 2016 at 6:45 am

I just looove this lady, her fashion sense is also always on point.
    So elegant, so poise…
    *In the voice of the man in Pretty Hurts*

2. Sylvia

October 28, 2016 at 7:28 am

Bellanaija, let me give you gist to post. MBGN pageant will not hold this year. Debbie Collins (MBGN Universe 2015) is representing Nigeria at Miss World this year. You can check the miss world website. I don’t know why these Silverbird people even bother.

• Nene

October 28, 2016 at 9:26 am

Lol they r jokers. Selling forms for 5k when they already know their winners. The last mbgn I watched was Sylvia Nduka. Mbgn started going down after Adaeze Igwe won.

• Anon

October 28, 2016 at 11:43 am

That’s no “gist” really. It was reported on another blog on the 12th.

You forgot to add why it will not hold. I will help – “to enable them concentrate on their 30th anniversary taking place next year. “

• Sylvia

October 28, 2016 at 12:34 pm

If it’s no gist, why haven’t they passed any information to the ladies that have purchased the forms? What of the ladies that will not be chanced next year, will they be refunded their money? Cause my cousin bought the form early this year because she thought she should use pageantry as a break after her BSc, so she should take another break next year because she wants to compete in a probably rigged pageant? It’s obvious Silverbird is BROKE, your bosses have not paid back their loans! We’ve all been laughing at my cousin. Smh.

• Anon

October 28, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Oh, now I understand your rant. You picked up a form and you are pissed that you won’t be able to compete. Oh sorry. Your cousin indeed. Whose bosses? Your bosses! You paid them and you will work for them which means they are your bosses. Go and deal with your bosses and take your angst away from here.

3. Ouch!

October 28, 2016 at 11:58 am

Eva! How i love this woman

4. Sylvia

October 28, 2016 at 5:09 pm

@Anon, so you don’t work for them and your excuse for them not holding a pageant this year is because they want to hold a bigger one next year?….right. Cause that isn’t all the so called “blog” says, just checked. So you don’t believe it’s my cousin, good for you. However, I reject anything that will make me decide to wear pant and bra on national television, God forbid! If you like, you can reply on behalf of your bosses, perhaps you think you’re doing them good PR. Ohh, and good job liking your comments yourself.

5. Tosin

October 28, 2016 at 8:29 pm

girls and their fairytales lol

• Tosin

October 29, 2016 at 6:44 am

I came back because I think I’m learning something. Women and their fairytales – and there’s nothing wrong with women and their fairytales. They just want lovey lovey love like in a picture book. It may not be my thing to believe it, but there’s nothing wrong with their dreams.
      That said, sometimes from the outside looking at women, they just seem really silly, when they’re so excited about their man like it’s a new doll they love and the man is obviously a little demon … that was her and her basketball player who was 1. an athlete 2. hottt 3. black 4. French loool, silly girl.