BN TV

It’s the Clash of the Muendas! Tomide Exposes a Different Side on a New Episode of LowlaDeeTV’s ‘This is It’ | WATCH

BN TV

It’s Tuesday and yes it’s time of another Episode of LowlaDeeTV’s amazing series ‘This is it’!

If you have managed to miss out on this series, click here to catch up with the Past 5 Episodes.

In this episode, Tee (Tomide) is under a lot of pressure and stress from work. He is a ticking bomb, irked about Dede’s recent laziness in the home. He finally explodes and Dede sees a side of him she has never seen.

Watch it here:

1. Dammy's queen

October 18, 2016 at 10:41 am

whoop whoop…clicking right away to watch. always looking forward to d next episode…Thank you BN for introducing “this is it” to me….muaaahhhh

2. Mahka

October 18, 2016 at 11:20 am

My Tuesday about to be made…thanks BN.

3. qu33n

October 18, 2016 at 11:52 am

is it weird that this episode made me cry? i mean love is just beautiful and i don’t have bae -_-

4. Mahka

October 18, 2016 at 11:58 am

Gosh, every time I watch I just start praying for future hubby, …a good support system is really everything; mum, dad, hubby ,friends.

5. Ray

October 18, 2016 at 1:26 pm

I just love this TV show, Nick and Chia are just good at it. Loveeeee Nick, wish he can be featured on Nollywood movies though good and romantic story sha. Clean guy me love

6. Babe

October 18, 2016 at 3:27 pm

They have good parents who want their marriage to werk, God bless parents like that. But believe it or not, some parents are just rubbish from the pit of hell.

7. Q

October 18, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Was I ever this young and in love?! *deep sigh*
    Anyways I only come to bellanaija on Tuesdays cos of these people.

8. onyii

October 19, 2016 at 11:54 am

their on-screen chemistry is so believable, i actually want them to get together in real life….lol

9. miss pretty

October 19, 2016 at 12:30 pm

As a newly wed this show is so on point and it helps me navigate my week .
    please the producers should try and take it to the bigger screen .