BN TV

Telling the Inspirational Stories of Young Entrepreneurs! WATCH Noble Igwe on “Under 40 CEOs”

Noble Igwe Screenshot“Under 40 CEOs” is a 30-minute television series that tells the stories of these CEOs, in a bid to showcase the sheer amount of resourcefulness of the individuals.

With 52 episodes so far, and serial entrepreneur, Familusi Akin Babajide, Mr FAB (38) as the host, Under 40 CEOs has since gone on to inspire and motivate millions of would-be young business leaders across Africa to take action and join in the rebuilding and re-shaping of the African continent.

To mark their 1st anniversary, Under 40 CEOs will firstly be expanding their reach through Bata Media’s YouTube page – Bata TV where new episodes of Under 40 CEOs will be released every Monday.

noble screenshot

Watch an episode of “Under 40 CEOs” with Noble Igwe below.

1. BORN TO INSPIRE

October 17, 2016 at 10:32 am

Thank you jare. Yes.we need more inspiring and intellectual shows like this. Not Music shows, Movies and co all the time… Kudos to you guys!!

2. nnenne

October 17, 2016 at 10:59 am

Intelligence is sexy!
    Interesting .

3. IGBO BUBBLER

October 17, 2016 at 11:05 am

IGBO KWENU!!!!!

• Udo

October 17, 2016 at 2:06 pm

KWEZUONU!!!!!

4. Underwhateverage

October 17, 2016 at 11:36 am

Great idea. This generation will soon start 50 under 50. lol. Whether you are 40 or 90 birth your dream.That’s the lesson for me.

5. I am a Noble

October 17, 2016 at 12:20 pm

This dude actually makes me proud. Having lived in Houston for 2 decades now, most people expect my accent to have metamorphosed into something else but I have consciously kept my accent, it is my heritage and reflects my culture. I know who I am and am proud to teach about my culture. Well done Under 40 CEOs this great platform.

6. .....just saying

October 17, 2016 at 1:57 pm

And the best 40 under 40 ceo to start with and share on Bellanaij is none other than Noble abi? So you can concoct comments, issokay.

In other news, “Under 40 CEOs has since gone on to inspire and motivate millions of would-be young business leaders across Africa” how did you measure this mbok?

You people should fear God o!

• Under 40 CEOs

October 17, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Hello “Just Saying” and thank you for your comment. Noble Igwe just happened to be next on the schedule for the week and hence he is up here. To also answer your other query about how we measured our reach, firstly the TV show has been on television across Silverbird Network, TVC Entertainment and TVC News since October, 2015. Under 40 CEOs currently reaches an average of 875,000 viewers every week with a social media following of close to 80,000 and growing with a cumulative social media reach of over 7million over the past year. We hope this answers your questions and we welcome you to join our community online and stay tuned for even more inspirational stories every Monday.

• Fols

October 17, 2016 at 6:26 pm

This “just saying” comment is one of those…comments that should just be ignored.

Having said that, that was really a good show; so much to learn in there. I’ve always seen Noble on blogs and red carpets and had formed an “idea” about him, but now I have a clearer idea of who Noble is and actually have gained some respect for the brother’s hustle. I look forward to more from your series!

7. Umuomaku

October 17, 2016 at 6:00 pm

I am very inspired! No…crazy motivated! Thank you Bella!

8. mama dazel

October 17, 2016 at 6:11 pm

I am impressed… great show!

9. BA

October 18, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Very enlightening interview. Noble is a great entrepreneur and model to budding entrepreneurs. More of this, U4C.

10. BA

October 18, 2016 at 3:49 pm

LOOOOL, though! His best travel destination. Untarred roads meant for driving are never amazing.

11. victor. ceo of chukason biochemical enterprises

December 31, 2016 at 12:21 am

i love this, i was really happy when i saw it for the first time on tv… thanks