BN TV

“Basically Facebook meets LIB meets ebay.com” – WATCH Linda Ikeji introduce LindaIkejiSocial.com

BN TV

linda-ikeji-social-launchLinda Ikeji is expanding her media empire with the launch of Linda Ikeji Social today.

Here’s how she explains her new venture –

Linda Ikeji Social is basically Facebook meets Linda Ikeji Blog meets ebay.com! You can connect with friends on LIS, chat, get the latest breaking news, sell you eye witness stories to us and get paid. You can also buy and sell your goods and services from authentic buyers and sellers.

6 months after conceiving the idea…Linda Ikeji Social is here! It’s social networking meets blogging meets classifies ads/buy and sell all in one package. Please watch the video as I personally take you on a tour of the site and how it functions. Can’t wait to meet y’all on www.lindaikejisocial.com

1. Cynthia

November 1, 2016 at 11:30 am

Proofread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are going higher ….this type of ‘you, your, you’re’ errors should be far from you.
    Good luck monitoring genuine sellers on your platform.
    Cheers!

• Curious

November 1, 2016 at 11:37 am

How can? When she will not hire people to help do what she may not be able to; she no wan make her 1 naira miss jare…LMAO!

• The Real Oma

November 1, 2016 at 11:55 am

Chai, many sad people on this blog sha, what are you both on about???
      Great initiative Linda. this is the best video you have ever made, and i like the way you are getting more confident. Beautiful and clear presentation.
      And you are so beautiful, with a really attractive air around you. Good luck with your new endeavours, keep soaring high!

• Fleur

November 1, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Linda is on to something. She is taking the angst against making money off of people and not giving them a percentage and turning it into a business empire. It’s called shareholding. All those dedicated followers and people living a daily drama life can make money from posting. I implore Niger deltans to start posting stories on your spills and living conditions, kidnappings and all the horrid things to bring attention to your plight. Also citizen reporting can be used to do community policing by posting live news about robbery activities, etc In neighborhoods. Bella, your site is about to become obsolete if you don’t establish a niche. Even artists might go there to post their events as stories and get free advertising. You should start thinking of a strategy. Linda, you need serious ethics rules because you will have law suits about posting people’s personal stories without their permission and paying persons who don’t own the stories.

2. RIFF RAFF

November 1, 2016 at 11:45 am

Me i see LIB meets Naija Gist Live meets SDK. Dunno where to place the facebook part;

• Eniola

November 1, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Loud it babes! LIB meets Naija Gist Live meets Naija Single Girl meets S D K. Spare me the facebook part

3. No name

November 1, 2016 at 11:51 am

Oh wow!!! This is amazing. I am not a social media enthusiast but this idea is simply spot on. More feathers to your cap Linda. I am inspired by your entrepreneurial prowess. Well done!

• abi

November 1, 2016 at 10:36 pm

She’s taken the best things about different social networking sites and brought them to one place.
      This is a great idea. No matter her transgressions and idiosyncrasies Linda has come up with a truly groundbreaking idea here.

4. Mahka

November 1, 2016 at 12:06 pm

Wow, this feels like a lot. Linda should pls hire a better cooperate team. LIB is a dump, needs proper clean up plus this one , before you know it scrammers n dubious people will flood it.
    I can’t even see myself buying or selling on LIS, abeg I can’t be shouting thief upandan.

• marcel

November 1, 2016 at 12:17 pm

I can’t see you focusing on your business.

5. word

November 1, 2016 at 12:07 pm

She will face challenges with this but i pray she surmounts the challenges ahead. I so admire that she can conceive something this big and work at executing it….It takes liver, not just money. It will be a good thing for this to be a success.

6. Majestic

November 1, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Excellent Linda!! She is building an empire. I just keep loving you everyday. My prayer is that LIS grows bigger than you can imagine

• Marlvina

November 1, 2016 at 1:29 pm

My dear I really admire her. She’s really growing an empire. I love the way they’re so passionate to be successful. Even Laura, has began selling her brand LauraIkeji; Opening a stock shop like Macy’s for people to buy and sell. Quite impressive and innovative. God bless their hustle.

7. Ify

November 1, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Brillant Idea Linda!.

8. Mo'Diva

November 1, 2016 at 12:30 pm

I’ll definitely sign up. Linda Ikeji thumbs up, proud of you

9. Bimpe

November 1, 2016 at 12:34 pm

I absolutely love this lady. I will be signing up straight away to show support… It’s so easy to recognise Gods work

• Anon Today

November 1, 2016 at 1:49 pm

@Bimpe, well-said.
      If you think someone is not that smart but somehow they excel with relative ease where many so-called smart people struggle, then there’s a bigger Force aiding them. I call that force God.
      If again you’re uncomfortable with such person’s success or some of the approaches they employ in what they do, it will be wise for you to relax and leave judgment to that Force. But if you keep on displaying your dark side, thinking hating them might dent their ascent, then you give God more reasons to bless them.
      This is my worldview. And Linda’s story defines it. Many BNers don’t believe Linda deserves to be successful. They, with their comments, crucify her for every mistake or slip. Sometimes the ‘mistakes’ are no mistakes. But the more they bay for her blood the more she rises.
      BN is mature enough to bring such success stories on this platform, but some of those BNers are yet to understand that they help Linda to grow. They still can’t see the Finger of God.
      Some will still deride her under this post. They’ll make efforts to trivialise this novel venture. They might dug up unrelated issues. They’ll sniff and scoff. But every objective soul knows that Linda has introduced something new and huge, not just by Nigerian standards. I pray it gets bigger and and more successful.
      As for the Unbelievers’, keep it up. You’ll soon push that Force to bless her again. So I believe.

• Anon Today

November 1, 2016 at 2:19 pm

dig*

• Bimpe

November 2, 2016 at 5:37 pm

I love this! Thanks for further expatiating on this. This woman is clearly a vessel of God, even her story is so relatable and gives so much hope.

• Osa

November 4, 2016 at 2:59 am

Vessel of God because she has money?
      Even the evil wax strong .
      Success with money alone is no evidence that God is with u. Devil sef dey bless him pikin with money.

Pls dont be fickle minded simply because someone has money that she displays for the world to see at the slightest opportunity.

She is rather an insensitive soul. If her money doubles sef i still will not have any atom of respect for her.
      All she does is to prove to the world that she has money through fake initiatives and fake charitable deeds. The point in her mind is to show off. You dont gerrit?

10. Anon

November 1, 2016 at 12:44 pm

If this works then Linda Ikeji has really REALLY won in life. Like actual breaking the internet. Congrats dear. May God bless you and guide the works of your hand

11. tunmi

November 1, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Well alright then!!! ? ? ? ?

12. S

November 1, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Please has anybody checked his /her admission status for the Nigeria law school? If so,how did you do it? Wat site did you use? This is becoming frustrating, please help. what is the Nigerian law school doing about it? ??

13. Person

November 1, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Sounds amazing! I’m just worried about privacy and security of data.

14. confused

November 1, 2016 at 1:28 pm

20% of 500k is 100k….,,. did i not hear correctly , embarrassing blunder

• Lets do the maths

November 1, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Actually 20% of 500,000 is 100,000. Lets do the maths people 20/100 = 0.2 * 500,000 = 100,000.
      With this little submission of mine, I hope I have been able clarify your confusion.

• Anonymous

November 1, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Yes that is correct, can see you are really confused. Be sure before you correct, ITI

15. Zeeebby

November 1, 2016 at 1:57 pm

DID SHE RUN THIS THROUGH LEGAL????

16. tim jones

November 1, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Great Idea but watch out for scammers ooo!!

17. Xcuz me

November 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm

I CALL BS! This isn’t creative sorry! Even facebook doesn’t have a market place neither does IG do you know why? There are too many complications! Stick to your field GOSSIP/COPY n PASTING! The quality of the shows and even audition for Tv presenters shows she is way out of her depth, like it’ 2016, you have money and yet you coming up with that kind of quality. Back to LIS (I respect Linda) just doesn’t make sense! Mavin tried it (Didn’t move) The buying and selling, are you putting in verification processes in place to make it safe? it’ your name on the line babes. The community aspect of it, everyone is aware that Linda Ikeji’ page is full of low intellect people, who wants to interact with them? She is just diverting her traffic, same people……they’ll run there for the 1 1k she dashes them to keep spilling out their stupidity. Linda abeg use your money to buy more nice stuffs for yourself or keep empowering people at least that is working. Goodluck anyways.

• Hater of life

November 1, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Funny enough, you are part of the low intellectuals

Virtually everyone here on BN visits LIB and also SDK.

People only becme romans when they are in rome and Nigerians when they are in Naija

Be deceiving yourself there. You go do the one you can do. Always bringing people down yet they cant do anything than sit in their fathers house, sharing the national cake alone and typing bullshit

Her investments employ people, helps the ladies….but you, it is sitting down there and hating

• Errr

November 1, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Lol I”m no hater and I also don’t just sit at home. My business employs people(8 as of today). Your mentality of opinions = hate says alot. It’ sad that the moment you comment, you a jobless hater or some poor nobody………Linda isn’t the only successful lady and the rest of the world doesn’t hate her. I’m 22 and my account officer loves me, go figure! I want to be richer than Linda when I’m her age and much more accomplished, I know to do so I must accept criticism when needed and I also know one thing for sure…..NOT EVERYONE HATES me

• Oma's mum

November 1, 2016 at 6:01 pm

No no no I stop visiting LIB n SDK n the rest years ago … still with BN cos I know her personally … don’t assume

• Lets do the maths

November 1, 2016 at 4:29 pm

I have my doubts too however I think she is up to something, somethings do not add up yet, I am still trying to do the maths. She has money to burn, social media requires money to get traction, she knows the Nigerian market we like free stuff better yet dash us some money and we will sing your praises. She already has a large following and they will most likely sign up to her social media platform. So no doubt about traffic, with the traffic comes the money and the circle continues. Now about the payment mechanism and content delivery I am yet to figure that out however I think she is up to something great.

• cheek

November 1, 2016 at 4:54 pm

facebook has a market place. what version do you have? the fb you downloaded in 2007? lol

• Justreplying

November 1, 2016 at 8:07 pm

Those who says it can’t be be done, should be quite when trailblazers ,have a GO at it. What if it succeeds? It’s better She tries to see the outcome, than not try at all. You see my Dear, this is what separates entrepreneurs from others.

• aj

November 2, 2016 at 3:23 am

You are a bloody hater! coconut head!! If you knew any thing you will know Facebook has a marketplace! check your phone properly. olodo girl calling other people low intellect? LOL

18. Naija girl

November 1, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Sorry to be a bunny boiler but Facebook can’t be beaten. People will visit LIS for amebo reasons but deFinitely not for networking reasons.. Judging by the Calibre of people who visit and leave comments on LIB, it’s gonna be one heck of a razz site. Good luck still!

• Hater of life

November 1, 2016 at 3:45 pm

how do you know the calibre of those who visit and the kind of comments they drop if you havent been going there

ode ni e
      hater oshi
      d girl is on top of you, keep hating till you die

@ naija girl and squease me ma

• Naija girl

November 1, 2016 at 5:05 pm

I know cos I was a regular on her her site at some point,. I stopped visiting over 2 years ago. By the way, you’re one of the razz, low intellectuals. You aren’t hard to spot. By their comments, you shall know them. Ass licker!

• Ese

November 2, 2016 at 11:26 am

LINDA IKEJI IS THIS YOU REPLYING EVERYONE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Seriously

November 1, 2016 at 8:59 pm

It amazes me how people get on comment sections just to insult absolute strangers. I understand expressing your disagreement with someone’s point of view, but once you start insulting, you are deviating from your actual message. And there is literally no point responding to insults. #StayOnTopic

• abi

November 1, 2016 at 10:25 pm

@naija girl, so razz people don’t network too? Hian.

19. squeeze me ma

November 1, 2016 at 2:41 pm

Sorry ma, it is me again. Sorry Ma, hope you didn’t discuss this genius idea with just Laura. You want people to get 50k followers before benefitting from your advertising channel? How many people have 50k followers on iG/facebook……yet you want them to have it on LIS…..and make 1k for sending stories in, funny enough I didn’t watch the video before stating the worth of her commenters, hin no dey pass 1k 1k! No hate people, I luh Linda….Linda I luh you but please employ people to think for you and help you build an empire. You have the ambition but too much copy and pasting weakens the thinking faculty.

20. S

November 1, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Wow! This sounds big. I hope she isn’t biting off more than she can chew. This can either be an epic fail or something that will launch her into a new level of success. I’m actually very curious to see how it’ll pan out. But serious Kudos for bravery sha.

21. Yori

November 1, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Do I see BOTOX?

22. Me

November 1, 2016 at 3:54 pm

@ Xcuz me. Facebook has a market place modeled like Craig’s list. I know because I purchased my Washer/Dryer from Facebook Market place.

• Errr

November 1, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Thanks for informing me, I can’t remember the last time I used Facebook.

23. Aisha

November 1, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Facebook DOES have a market place! Go check it out.
    Kudos to Linda and her team.

24. GY Online NG

November 1, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Innovation is best for growth of any brand. Kudos to Linda Ikeji on this one..

25. john

November 1, 2016 at 5:36 pm

wow.. I love this girl hustle so much. .may you scale newer heights inspite of bad belle frustrated people who have nothing but just mtn or glo data or wifi to spew nonsense…funny enough they are mostly women ..i dedicate psalm 23 vs 5
    You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.You anoint my head with oil;my cupoverflows.

26. Roo

November 1, 2016 at 6:09 pm

Abeg who did her makeup?

• Ese

November 2, 2016 at 11:07 am

Made her look old.

27. Nene

November 1, 2016 at 6:31 pm

Good job. Seems like tmz meets eBay