BN TV

BN TV: Delicious Recipe for Nigerian Fried Rice by Sisi Yemmie

BN TV

It’s a Fried Rice day on BN Cuisine!

Lifestyle vlogger Sisi Yemmie is out with a new video and she’s showing us how she makes her version of Nigerian Fried Rice. Here’s what she said;

Christmas is almost here & one recipe you have to get right in a Nigerian Household is Nigerian Fried Rice! I watched my mom make fried rice like this for events (she did catering) and it never fails.

I took over the Fried Rice ministry as soon as I could cook and it’s one of my special recipes. For recipe measurements & instructions visit My Blog www.sisiyemmie.com & my Instagram @sisi_yemmie

Watch the Video

1. Asa

November 26, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Very nice. Fried rice can also cook in many ways. First I don’t put green pea instead I used green pepper, secondly, I use red pepper, carrots not onion and liver either that’s how I cook my fried rice. Fried rice don’t need too much vegetables on it. leaving it simply and easy to eat.

2. Marlvina

November 26, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Sisi Yemmie’s recipes are great. However, for fried rice, personally I don’t add liver or cabbage. It makes the rice quickly get soured if kept for a long period.

3. For food only

November 26, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Thank you for the update sisi! I tried your 1st fried rice on youtube….it was awesome!

4. Amakashie

November 26, 2016 at 8:57 pm

Great recipe. This is exactly how I make mine, the frying method and “liver” a must I agree. (maybe its a Warri thing LOL)

5. Tolu4show

November 27, 2016 at 7:49 am

Another way is to blend green pepper and add water to it and ur stock then boil ur rice in it. It gives it a unique taste and u dont have to use too much curry. D green pepper wud give it d greenish color. Liver is expensive oh, hot dog for the win??

• Delta geh

November 27, 2016 at 9:08 pm

I agree! Plus hotdog gives a smoky flavour that I like