Scoop

Muhammed Babangida’s Ex-Wife Rahma cries out on Instagram about him “sending thugs to abduct my children” & also “sending your goons to kill me”

BellaNaija.com

rahma-muhammed-babangidaThings are quite tense between Muhammed Babangida and his ex-wife Rahma.

Back in July 2016 an audio tape leaked of Muhammed saying some unpleasant things about his current wife and there were reports that it was Rahma, mother to four of his children that leaked it. She however denied leaking the viral audio recording.

Back then she stated that “It is rather unfortunate that people you confide in can just go through your phone and post such an embarrassing audio of you know who. It is no secret that we have been divorced and I did not hide it. He is the father of my children and I do respect him. The leakage of the audio was done in poor taste so people pls stop tagging me.”

In September 2016 Muhammed, son of Former Nigerian Military President Ibrahim Babangida, dragged his ex-wife Rahma to a Sharia Court in Minna for custody of his children.

Rahma has now taken to Instagram that her ex-husband sent his “thugs” to “abduct” her children and that the experience has traumatized the kids.

She said

“Mr Muhammad Babangida, pls understand sending thugs to abduct my children is not helping matters. You have traumatized the kids by sending ur goons to kill me, arrest me while they are watching. Then today you send your thugs again to snatch my children (and they almost killed my precious daughter by grabbing her neck and choking her, thank god the school has good security system otherwise only God knows what will happen) while we are in court! Why won’t you allow the court to pass judgment? Are you afraid that you can’t corrupt every one? Haba muha, enough is enough. I’m truly blessed the school were quick to react, my driver was quick to respond and my nanny telling the kids to run while she held on tight to the kids that your stupid goons beat her. Allah ya isa. #iamafighter #willfighttilltheend”

In another post she says “They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins and the energy of my soul. They are my kids”.

See her posts below.

rahma-1 rahma

1. EC

November 10, 2016 at 7:56 am

why you go marry a thug. all these political arrangements. now look. Please protect yourself and your children. This man cannot control police too

2. Ada

November 10, 2016 at 8:04 am

The families of these two should call them to order and settle the issue amicably i.e custody of the kids as the whole media spectacle is not necessary.

3. Dee

November 10, 2016 at 8:17 am

Na wa o. Divorce and custody issues can get so awful, bitter and vindictive especially when these rich and powerful families are involved. Violence and intimidation will never be the answer. I hope they can find an amicable resolution for the sake of the innocent kids who never asked to be born into this strife.

4. Richard Akosu

November 10, 2016 at 8:23 am

Haba young man! If you love your children and you know they are your blood, make peace with the mother, give them their apartment and visit them regularly if you don’t want to be under the same roof with the mother. Don’t mind your wife’s behaviour. Just swallow your pride. That is woman for you, pls.

5. Benson Ossai

November 10, 2016 at 8:24 am

Using force does not solve anything except disaster.I advise the young man to take things easy.You guys love yourself for you to have those 4 beautiful children.For the sake of those kids thread with caution.Leave the court to determine the case.Going to the kids school and harass everybody is wrong and uncivilized.Have some respect for your ex please.

6. Marlvina

November 10, 2016 at 8:27 am

Wait o! Which one is “my children”? Last I checked, a child is formed via procreation by a man and woman. Were you virgin Mary? And you just stated above that “he’s the father”. So how do you define the word “father”? Father means a man in relation to his child/children. Madam, they are also his children, not urs alone. Even if the court grants you sole custody, they are still his children and he has every legitimate right to visit and see them. So desist from using the word “my children”, it’s “our children” abi na so una dey talk your own? Besides, you people should forward your issues to your sharia court abeg and not social media. Sigh!

7. Letty

November 10, 2016 at 9:37 am

They are divorced? What is wrong with these young ppl. A woman has 4 kids for you yet she’s not enough for you. The grass Always looks greener but it usually isn’t

8. Suwa

November 10, 2016 at 9:48 am

Wetin con hapun to their love na? Na wa o!

9. Mo'Diva

November 10, 2016 at 10:01 am

Please you people should settle this biko

#homewares??sigoja.com

10. atitude

November 10, 2016 at 10:36 am

Na wah oh…..Love gone soooo sour. I remember when these two married.,He even flew in an American RnB artiste as a surprise to sing for her, since he was her favorite artiste at the time,now they have become sworn enemies showing off hatred all over social media. Chai……. When will people understand that it is the “Marriage” that is more important not the “Wedding.”

• Eve82

November 10, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Yes, it was Joe that came and serenaded her at the wedding. This life, they should try and make peace. I had childhood friends while growing up who went through this with their divorced parents. Till today, we are all in our 30’s and they are still affected by the aftermath of this.

• Corolla

November 10, 2016 at 3:49 pm

And you think poor people with cheap weddings don’t get divorced and have issues too?

11. Nene

November 10, 2016 at 11:49 am

But her dad is indimi, also a billionaire. Why can’t both families settle this? Mschew. That’s how curse follows these children. Sins of the fathers

12. Iris

November 10, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Haven’t we heard this story before? I thought she had out it on Instagram a long time ago. Whatever men, I may sound wicked but I have no pity for any members of the Babangida and Abacha families. If you’re having a problem go and run a soothing bath with the billions your patriarch stole.

13. Bey

November 10, 2016 at 2:43 pm

This is getting ridiculous.
    So Former president Babinga and Indimi( the father) two of d wealthiest men ( by whatever means ) can’t call their 2kids together and settle dis ish privately.
    People divorce and go dere separate ways daily in a matured way.
    Where are this girls mother ? And other family members.
    If they were poor now I wld say Mohammed his using his money to take advantage.
    Enuf already.

14. Hustlequeen

November 10, 2016 at 4:59 pm

Isn’t it the same guy who invited joe to his wedding??

15. glory

November 11, 2016 at 2:09 am

So clearly the Indimi and the babangida can’t work things out. I won’t blame them. I wish the rich understand that their kids need to discover love for themselves. Rahama loves Mohammed but there is nothing she can do about his hatred for her. All those charms and juju of maiduguri still can’t hold moha down. Such a shame. Your father billionaire and still you don’t have it altogether. Please my dear, forget about him. You have tolerated alot from this guy. Go and find love. He obviously loves ummi. u need to stop posing for the gram too. Come back stonger not weaker. I believe you just made it obvious how much more you love him. Girl even have his picture. Cool.

All these dantata Indimi babangida and the rest should stop joining their kids all in the name of business. Allow them to fall in love. Allow them to even have additional wives instead of womanizing like no tomorrow. Allow them to be like the atiku children who find love naturally and go ahead. Not everytime Indimi and rich sometimes dilute.

16. Bellapostmycomment

November 11, 2016 at 3:36 am

This s ridiculous. Please parents allow your children to marry the love of their lives, they won’t die. Nothing will happen. Business will continue. This arranged marriage and all isn’t the best. Just look at how Mohammed is embarrassing Rahama abi na embarrassing each other. To think that you married someone you have children with. This is sad. The Indimi must not marry billionaire. I hope they don’t force the younger ones to marry billionaires that don’t love them too. I hope they allow them choose the love of their lives. This should be an example. Not everytime Indimi and babangida or dantata sometime mix them up abeg like atiku children, elrufai and the rest. Abeg give it a rest. All those juju and the rest won’t solve anything. He loves ummi but just know it is her time. Allow the husband’s to add more wives instead of all those womanizing they are doing and the shame. People are watching.

Rahama is young and beautiful and seriously I can’t even believe all these negative comments about her and her sisters. I won’t and will never until I experience it. Please Rahama, forget him. The more attention, the more story for outsiders. Our Indimi the Kardashians. Adama Don shut up sef