Scoop

Work It! Kate Henshaw is the Cover Girl for Genevieve Magazine’s November 2016 Issue

BellaNaija.com

PrintInside the “Bodifidence” edition of Genevieve Magazine, multiple award-winning actress and fitness buff, Kate Henshaw shares her fitness and health secrets as well as her journey to becoming the confident and healthy woman she is today.

“When I was younger I looked at images of older women who had kids but still had lithe athletic bodies and I knew early on what I wanted my body to look like Kate tells writer, Torera Idowu.

l3i0311-1024x528

Also in this issue Genevieve mag is tearing apart the epidemic of body confidence with the powerful stories of 4 incredible women, Onah Nwachukwu, Group Editor-in-Chief Truetales Publications, Wana Udobang, Poet, writer and filmaker, Dama Ladejobi, Fitness and Nutrition expert of AskDamz and Glory Edozien, founder InspiredbyGlory who share their body struggles. Read their compelling interviews and be inspired to love yourself just the way you are.

1. MJ Junior

November 21, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Sexy!

2. EC

November 21, 2016 at 12:37 pm

go aunty kate. i just love how she handles herself with such elegance and grace

3. MZ P

November 21, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Dope

4. tunmi

November 21, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Yes ma’am!!!

5. Mo'Diva

November 21, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Go katie Go katie Go

6. chy

November 21, 2016 at 7:17 pm

I wonder what I can do to tone my arm fat.
    It bothers me a lot
    What do I do

• tunmi

November 22, 2016 at 1:41 am

Eating healthier and lifting weights. With weight lifting I learned that you want heavy weights and fewer repetitions. So start out with 10 pounds and lift 12 times, if it’s easy to do all 12 slowly increase the weight. Also I’m sure YouTube has some videos

• abby

November 22, 2016 at 12:25 pm

lol @ tumi 10 pounds just like that? a whole 10 pounds!

• Amal

December 19, 2016 at 9:44 am

Hey sweetie! There is no such thing as spot fat reduction. For a long time I worried about what to do to lose my arm fat as well. You will have to do lose fat generally and lift weights to increase the muscles in your arms. Do not be discouraged when you start initially as the part with the most fat takes the longest to show results.

Also don’t worry about any form of weight lifting making you look too muscular, its a myth. Your diet also needs to be adjusted since you can’t eat your cake and have it lol. Exercises can only do so much and you can’t out train a bad diet. Always remember 75% diet and 25% workout. Good luck!