BN TV

BN TV: Movie Critic Adenike shares her Thoughts on #AMVCA2017 Nominee Announcement | Watch

BN TV

On a new episode of #AdenikeUncut, vlogger and movie critic Adenike Adebayo shares her thoughts on the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Award 2017 Nominee Announcement.

Watch below.

1. Tt

December 15, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I agree @ your views on Arbitration

2. Red hottie

December 15, 2016 at 4:42 pm

The stupid Amvca also left out Gidi Blues. I think it was a partial panel.

3. Elvis

December 15, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Finally, someone has eventually comes out to tell the truth about ‘A Trip to Jamaica’ in video and not all those written blog post.

That movie is crap mehnn, it just doesn’t add up. First thing, they were in Atlanta and then Jamaica and then Kidnap and then spouses swap etc. To me, ‘A trip to Jamaica’ shouldn’t be listed as a movie, it should just be a Stand up comedy Skit which lasted for about 2 hours duration.

Thumps up to 76 and 93 days, those are real and authentic movies.

I haven’t seen Arbitration though, but i heard its nice.

Now, me and Adenike ain’t spoilsport, we are just stating the obvious.

• DAME

December 16, 2016 at 10:26 am

THANK YOU O…NAIJA CELEBS WERE JUST HAILING AY.
      STUPID MOVIE…I SLEPT OFF AS IN I DREAMT IN THE CINEMA

4. Moi

December 15, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Road to yesterday was not on the list.

• Majestic

December 15, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Road to yesterday was on last AMVCA awards.

5. Tosin

December 15, 2016 at 6:26 pm

before i watch,
    i love adenike’s dress abeg. i love those print things, i could wear them everyday. the colours are poppin’, she looks amazing.

6. Tosin

December 15, 2016 at 6:39 pm

My sister, you remind me of that 30 days in atlanta thing. Na wa o. Someone told me I had to see it, that wow, it was so funny I had to see it. Hissssss. I slept. I tried again. I slept again. I kept thinking it must be funny. It kept making me sleep. It must have just been a stupid film, I don’t know, I was asleep. I think they put a famous black American actor in it at some point, … it was still not engaging. I don’t know how it was funny.

7. Emily

December 15, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Exactly my mind and 41love by Bovi got no nomination? And it’s her day got just one nomination? Those two movies are better than a trip to Jamaica pls

8. isaobi

December 15, 2016 at 11:38 pm

O.K. some critics may have some reservations about the story of Kunle Afolayan’s The CEO , however there is near consensus about the top quality of the technical aspects: cinematography, sounds, set design etc. How come AMVCA committee snubbed all these achievements. By the way, Wale Ojo’s outstanding performance in THE CEO surely deserves a nomination. That is my take.

9. Abominable snow girl

December 16, 2016 at 1:47 am

Love your makeup. What product and shade do you use? Haven’t watched any of the movies soooo….. ?

10. Millie

December 16, 2016 at 7:50 am

While I think The Arbitration was boring at least to me, I Kind of agree that overall, the acting, directing and almost everything was top notch. I found A Trip to Jamaica irritating save for Funke Akindele. I agree on most of your review. Kudos!

11. Somkele N

December 16, 2016 at 10:08 am

I think Somkele N. deserved some form of recognition for her performance this year. Not even a nomination???

12. Kenny

December 16, 2016 at 11:22 am

Nepotism has eaten deep in our system, this is so glaring from some of these nominations. I have seen some really good movies this year, Just not married had a very good storyline and also Diary of a Lagos Girl had a very good storyline and the acting was superb. Well done Adenike, I agree with your views but beg to differ on The Arbitration,

13. Charlie

December 30, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Great review. I for one don’t know how a trip to Jamaica got a best writing nomination. Am also in agreement about other things u mentioned like how arbitration really should have gotten more nominations. I don’t know about the Gregory guy u mentioned in the best actor category but Ramsey nouah has my vote in that category. Fantastic performance