Scoop

BN TV: Watch all the FUN Moments from Mercy Johnson-Okojie’s Daughter, Angel’s 1st Birthday

BN TV

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her husband Prince Henry celebrated the first birthday of their daughter Angel over the weekend and it was well attended by friends and family.

22 222 m

Watch all the fun moments below.

The best Nigerian and African video content from around the web specially curated for YOU!

1. Ms Dee

December 13, 2016 at 4:24 pm

I love Mercy Johnson. She seems to be as regular as the rest of us. No extra celeb anything, just pure Mercy. And she looks like everybody’s mom i.e all that mummy-ish stuff all our moms do. Looove you, Mercy!

2. Busola I

December 13, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Happy birthday cutie! Naija moms are changing oh. Give a whole cake to a baby to abasha-rize? Not in my days!

• Awiase

December 13, 2016 at 7:05 pm

@Busola I so agree with u.Formerly or in my days,this cake would be eaten for a whole year lol.You only get to eat a pizza every each day

• Awiase

December 13, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Sorry a piece each day

3. Roma

December 13, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Happy birthday little Angel! Mercy is not looking bad.

4. Celeste

December 13, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Who doesn’t know what this means for mr and mrs Okojie?? It means baby no 4 loading. Congratulations!

5. oghenekevwe

December 13, 2016 at 4:55 pm

I admired MJ & her family. Congratulation to little Angel

6. tunmi

December 13, 2016 at 5:09 pm

That baby is sooo cute and her hair is just as puffy as her cheeks. Please please please keep her hair as it is.

• jade edo babe

December 14, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Say that again. She’s truly an angel. The baby is too cute, look at all that hair. Please, don’t put chemical to relax it. Mercy is down to earth, which is good.

7. Awiase

December 13, 2016 at 5:10 pm

Mercy you’re one good actress and rich.A nice family too.And just look at how good you look even when you’re expecting your 4th child(congrats once again and safe delivery).But can you up the fashion taste a bit.I have defended you on this issue before but today I won’t.It doesn’t mean having the most expensive weave or attire or bathing in makeup but looking just right.Your weave,baby hair,the attire doesn’t check.Just my honesty.

• Marlvina

December 13, 2016 at 5:18 pm

You’re expecting her to have a red carpet look in her own house for her baby’s birthday? Wawu! That’s just a casual look. What’s wrong with her outfit? She’s not tying wrapper with slippers na.

• o

December 13, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Wow!!.???

8. Awiase

December 13, 2016 at 5:35 pm

@Marlvina please am not talking about a red carpet type of dressing.Honestly speaking,to me seems like something is of.I just think she could have even looked better even without makeup.thats all,not hating or anything.just me saying thx

9. king Bey

December 13, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Awaise shut up silly…we love mercy the way she is..All this cockroach that come to Bn to form rubbish that they are na…

10. chic wen sabi

December 13, 2016 at 6:11 pm

happy birthday to angel. as for that ogbonor Awaise that is teaching a celeb how to dress up for her childs BD…..If we check your life now the last time you wore anything good may be in Jan 1st 2016.All this mbeke gehs forming I know how to look good….smh

11. esther

December 13, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Pretty MJ and her lovely family. Wish your beautiful daughter more long life and prosperity.

• Corolla

December 13, 2016 at 8:12 pm

You have written to so many blogs and your story seems false especially as you wrote into another blog and said you needed money to start a provision selling business. Now you have changed story again. It is all this kurukere begging that makes people not want to help. You have been begging online for a while now…at least since August.

12. Anne

December 13, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Please who is congratulating Mercy Johnson on her fourth child. wow, some women are just so lucky and blessed.

13. Happy Birthday from Dr Dommingo canton ohio DR Chan classical Dr mannaul Japan

14. Wunmi

December 13, 2016 at 9:21 pm

Just wondering if photographers still sell in Naija sha

15. Awiase

December 14, 2016 at 5:52 am

@King Bey and chic wen sabi,thanks for the comments.I don’t hate or like any celeb/celebs(maybe weird).I praise or criticize them all equally..I have criticized and praised almost everyone.Am honest and say it like I mean it.,something Africans hate.You could have criticized me without insulting me.Am so sorry I hurt you for you to give me these insults.I know better so won’t stoop to your level.Besides it’s the internet and nothing serious but insults can’t prevent me from being honest each time.I can’t comment for likes or for someone to like me.Your insults still do not change my comment you see.But I beg you to save more insults cos I would always say my honest opinions.And at the end of the day that’s what matters,standing up for your honesty irrespective of opinion or likes.

16. Star

December 14, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Soiled armpit in this day and time is so grotesque, it doesn’t cut it for me, Mercy can do better please!!!!!!

• Giacomo

December 14, 2016 at 6:24 pm

You pay too much attention to unnecessary details, as if while enjoying her daughter’s birthday, she had the time to control her armpit from sweating. Hmmm, you people like to take panadol for anybody’s headache. Have fun my dear, don’t over stress, life is too short to die of a stroke at a tender age.

17. Blessing chibaby

December 14, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Happy birthday to you my sweet little angle wishing you many more year ahead .love you mercy

18. Obi Pete

December 14, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Angel is beautiful,wow.By force let’s be lovey dovey Odi.Mercy dis man dey tire plus your hands Biko.He is chewing gum but by force you wanna appear romantic in this pic too.Social media love .let the guy be.Odi looks tired of this thing you always do.Facial expression shows.Speaking as a guy