BN TV

BN TV: Watch Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Ubi Franklin, Lilian Esoro & More at the 2016 Lagos Fashion Awards

BN TV

lilian-esoroThe 2016 edition of the Lagos Fashion Awards held over the weekend with several stars walking away with different awards for their unique style.

The event was star-studded and attended by Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Ubi Franklin, Lilian Esoro, Daniel K. Daniel, Juliet Ibrahim and many more.

Watch all the glitz and glamour below.

1. keke driver

December 15, 2016 at 9:58 am

#HonestQuestion……….Where your ring @? Madam Lily

• Wunmi

December 15, 2016 at 10:25 am

Honest observation……..I really thought she was finer than that o.??

2. Bey

December 15, 2016 at 10:21 am

So this is how Linlin is not wearing her ring again and Ubi is still wearing his and keeping seat for her at church.
    What cld have gone wrong so soon……………..
    Maybe they were never meant to be, who knows? I hope she knows what she’s doing. If domestic violence is not involved and gross infidelity isn’t involved I always feel every marriage can be worked out. Hate seeing marriages crash.

• seyi

December 15, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Dunno but me I feel they’re just doing publicity stunt and maybe the ring is not her size again and she wants to wait till she slims down???

3. Esse

December 15, 2016 at 10:28 am

I dot even knw why is showing her no ring figure all the time and the poor guy still wearing his

• tee

December 15, 2016 at 10:38 am

afi poor guy

• mua

December 16, 2016 at 11:25 am

It actually looks like a poorly made casket. mtchew

4. JustAdvising

December 15, 2016 at 10:31 am

Ubi I know someone musta adviced you to fight to save your marriage and I agree, but the way you are going about will get under any woman’s skin. Even I am. Getting a lil irritated. It’s stalkish and annoying. I know the whole story and in detail.

I will love to give you great advice on how to go about winning her back and it will include leaving her alone, no phone calls, no messages on your IG page no public show off of love when she’s not responding etc etc.

I am hopeful you can win her back. But please don’t be annoying and stalkish. Take it slow and stayed prayed up. Your case is not hopeless at all. I am 60% sure things will work out especially when you accept responsibility for your part in all this. Let her seen change in your character. Take it slow Ubi you’ll be a great testimony. Good luck.

And all those crazy fans who don’t know details if this issue, stop begging (or insulting Lillian ) on ubis behalf based on his always emotional post. If you don’t know details please don’t take sides. Assuming and speculating nonsense. Pray for them.

• Short man ego

December 15, 2016 at 1:33 pm

I don’t know the details but I agree on how some men are so emotional and display so much affection but refuse to own up to their wrong. You acknowledging the problem, working on it is better than cryptic messages to gain pity.
      I had an ex fiancé like that. When we had problem, he talks about it to people, shows up at unwanted places to stalk me and the most irritating one when people begged me on his behalf and reminding me how he’s a nice man.
      Till today people give me evil eye, accusing me of having a cold heart because your ex fought hard for love.
      When I present the problem, he will argue it till death, he doesn’t see what he does wrong, he only emphasizes on how nice he is to me and how is it a crime to love me.
      Self righteous men are worst

5. Corolla

December 15, 2016 at 10:42 am

Look at the terrible stage at a major fashion award show! Looking like a secondary school debate club event.

• Nikky

December 15, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Thought I was the only one who noticed the shaby stage, horrible village models and 1990 fashion designs. SMH… We still have a long way to go..ooooo??

• mua

December 16, 2016 at 11:46 am

it actually looks like a poorly made casket.

6. king Bey

December 15, 2016 at 10:47 am

Ubi move on already…Lily was never into you bro,you were quick to dump Emma and engaged Lily,when she wasn’t even over her footballer bf…wowo boy wey like fine girls

• Wunmi

December 15, 2016 at 11:24 am

There’s nothing wrong in a wowo boy liking a fine geh is there?
      Akpororo marry from geh
      Wowo Klint d drunk nko?married fine geh
      Julius agwu nko?married fine geh
      blackest seyi law sef marry fine geh
      And Ubi franklin is finer than them all.

• Marlvina

December 15, 2016 at 10:37 pm

And Obasanjo?

7. Mystique

December 15, 2016 at 11:15 am

BN, i see you and what you’re trying to do………….*lowkey*

8. www.ckjacob.com

December 15, 2016 at 11:40 am

Lilian and Franklin did not sit together?
    There’s really trouble in Paradise.

9. Marian

December 15, 2016 at 11:50 am

Glitz and glamour??? Ok o!

10. nnenne

December 15, 2016 at 11:55 am

Fashion show, not marriage show.
    Back to the matter :
    Show looks like high school concert show.

11. Nikky

December 15, 2016 at 1:34 pm

The stage is worse than a pta meeting in a primary school…..major fashion award my ass……???

12. Ijs

December 15, 2016 at 7:00 pm

I worked with Ubi this one time and he had anger management issues. He might need to work on that first.