BN TV

From Buying her first Chanel bag to Attending Bobrisky’s Meet and Greet! WATCH Jennie Jenkins’ Latest Vlog

BN TV

Fashion and Lifestyle Vlogger, Jennie Jenkins is out with another Vlog where she talked about buying her first Chanel bag, attending the Beautycon London and her time at Nigerian Snapchat sensation Bobrisky‘s Meet and Greet.

Watch below:

1. Emma

December 7, 2016 at 7:42 am

Y’all can hate as much as you want, but Bobrisky is going places mehn, more grease to his elbow. From my observations, I can conclude that hes a sweetheart. I just hope his so called bae is not a married man.

2. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

December 7, 2016 at 8:15 am

All these Achievement???? what happens to being the first female to bring new innovation in medicine or bring about change. I pity this generation filled with confusion.

• Anon

December 7, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Being a popular black YouTuber is a lot, what have you done with your own time and opportunities as a man that you’re looking for first female whatever. Can’t believe people still think like this

3. Dash

December 7, 2016 at 8:43 am

Hey BN,
    Skinny girl in Transit S3 E1 is out.

• peter

December 7, 2016 at 9:34 am

Since when?? Stale news

4. Spunky

December 7, 2016 at 9:00 am

Dear BN,
    This Chika Ike “willy willy” pisure never expire ni?!

• True that

December 7, 2016 at 8:47 pm

Lol……… you just made my day! Oya BN answer her pls..

5. Mahka

December 7, 2016 at 10:00 am

Jenny is a pretty girl, looks down to earth too…
    Dear God, boborisky n the many look alike wannabes. Father we are a lost people on this earth,pls come n show us what normalcy is cos I really don’t know anymore.

6. Feyi

December 7, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I can’t even lie , I love bobrisky. He really is a nice and sweet guy. I might not neccassarily agree with what he does , but who am I to judge. Team Bobrisky Osheeeeyy Baddesttttt

7. Love Sharma

December 7, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Good Post.

8. ab

December 7, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Thank you uncle Gwe gwe gwe..our generation love the lime light and there’s nothing wrong with that if it is used to promote the right things not to confuse people etc! People be coming with lines like ‘you are a hater’ ‘I cannot judge him’ ‘what have you done with your own time etc etc, well some people be nailing it in their law, accountancy, medical, and other worthy fields, just that they are not fame hungry! At the end of the day we need people with their right senses who can help oil the economy so that we dont end up with dummies & scarecrows allover the place! There is nothing wrong with showing love to someone but at the same time condemning the very act that WE ALL KNOW is wrong just because you are afraid what people will say if you condemn! Hell No, I will stay on the side of the sane people, who will see wrong and call it wrong but do so in love and for those sitting on the fence, sit on tight there, just goes to show y’all dont have guts and in this day and age, for our generation and the children we will be raising we need men & women with guts! people that will challenge wrongdoing, constructively criticize & offer solutions not people who are terribly indecisive and have shake-able morals! Can someone tell me exactly what Bobrisky represents?