News

Zahra Buhari is all smiles at her Kunshi Henna Party #ZAhmed2016

BellaNaija Weddings

Zahra Buhari is all smiles at her Kunshi – the traditional henna pre-wedding party with their female relatives including proud mum, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari – Aisha Buhari and family friends.

The bride wore purple Ankara skirt and blouse with a matching headscarf.

Her wedding to Ahmed Indimi has been ongoing this week with a grand celebration at the President’s residence Aso Villa this evening.

Here are the photos!

1. EE

December 16, 2016 at 10:06 am

The fair one a place removed from Zahra’s right????

This wedding had me thinking, we Southerners really ought to try and save our Northern neighbours from their cultural insularity by marrying more of their women.

I volunteer for this hard, arduous, surely painful task and not because they’re fine or their daddies be rich, pssh, I’m not a barbarian, no, I’m doing it for the peace and unity of Nigeria. You know being a bridge, expanding their genetic boundaries, yup totally altruistic on my part.

• C'fort B.

December 16, 2016 at 2:05 pm

So what about the dark on, three places removed from Zara’s left. That one no be person?

• artklub

December 16, 2016 at 3:12 pm

boring guy your joke is flat.

• Annie

December 16, 2016 at 4:12 pm

i Totally agree with you, Ghanians are more united than us you know why? I was told they intermarry alot and that an average Ghanian speaks at least 2 languages and has cousins from different tribes. I think thats the only way our country can unite,

• Nae

December 17, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Yes we intermarry a lot and I think it’s a beautiful thing. I always tell my dad I’m definitely not marrying from my tribe. I’m going farther and my aunty teases me anytime I say this ?? I speak 3 ghanaian languages. Learned them all from the streets and from friends. And to be honest, wat shocked me was when my cuzin who’s a jehova witness married a muslim northerner. I think it’s beautiful

• Silly

December 18, 2016 at 7:58 am

• Silly

December 18, 2016 at 7:57 am

Stupid. I already know a person from a certain sw tribe wrote this.

2. esther

December 16, 2016 at 10:08 am

Who wouldn’t be all smiles on a special day.

• gosh

December 16, 2016 at 10:15 am

esther. e don do now. haba

• Diamond

December 16, 2016 at 12:22 pm

@ Gosh:
      Your comment should be directed to Bellanaija, they allow esther’s begging.

Bellanaija has become like the other blog I stopped visiting a long time ago… Kontinu

3. Benson Ossai

December 16, 2016 at 10:27 am

To the Indimis,you guys should better treat this queen very well.I want to see her still very beautiful the way she is now after years with you.Yes you Ahmed i don’t want to hear say you send monkey to market to buy banana monkey no bring banana and e no return money.But joke apart, this girl is pretty all i can say is that i wish her well into your journey of marriage.Be submissive and be a good girl.Marriage is like one kind rice i once ate called “sweet and sour”,once you sign for it you try to stay and work on it, it is going to be continuously called ‘work in progress”.Marry and stay married is always good.But when there is violence and your life is at stake you know what to do girl.Before you leave your papa house, abeg tell your papa that 2017 had better be better we want the lives of Nigerians transform.Some times i wonder whether yearly budget is only for the rich i don’t think it affect lives of ordinary Nigerians.We need good road,electricity not where citizens buys pole,wire,transformer etc this is wrong,Good equipped hospitals and crash the prices of goods and services. Prices are on the increase daily.Hope the government is seeing the warning signs in the country right now? Hope 2017 budget will bring succor to Nigerians if not we no go agree ooh.Tell am.

4. rekiyat abdullahi

December 16, 2016 at 10:54 am

i wish zahmed nothing but a marital bliss….may ur union neva encounter sorrow. may u b happy ….i lov u so much swty…..God bless nigeria…and ur home.

5. vivianni

December 16, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Bellanaija,I still can’t fathom why una dey approve the comments of “Esther” Wey wan use beg scatter person brain here..but fail to upload that of the young lady asking for “used clothes and shoes” for her 2 yr old baby girl this Xmas..
    Give her the media attention she needs so she can get some/more assistance.
    God bless.

6. artklub

December 16, 2016 at 3:13 pm

i love the look of this “tradition” very beautiful…..

7. Temi

December 18, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Nice and god bless them.