In her first video this year, Toyosi Phillips, shows us how to make her simple meat lasagne. Making it for the first time as well, Toyosi also posted steps on how to go about cooking as well as the video of her making the lasagne.
Food lovers can also try this at home as she shows us how to make it as an amateur. You may want to change it up with chicken this time. You might wanna treat yourself to the Italian meal at home to save expenses. Let us know if you want to try this.
- 12 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 (25 ounce) jars tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Watch the Video